Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This (2676 Views)

Satan Is Locked During Ramadan..a Reason For Atheist To Repent. / Question For Atheist. / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2020
sharrp:

The name of the church is voice of grace evangelical ministries . Located at agip-adageorge link road , Port Harcourt , rivers state

Good. I will ask my friends in PH to confirm this nonsense fake story.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by OtemAtum: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2020
sharrp:

Where in my write up did you see where I said I filled any form or prayer request . Intelligent people don't assume stuffs
I'm not assuming. I'm telling you facts. Also, was there any point in time you felt sleepy during the meeting?
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by jcross19: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol sorry o. Mad man has prophesied to you? LMAO. And it came to pass? Or you just met a mad man rambling and your screwed religious mind calls it a prophecy. I repeat it's all fake. No one can do that consistently. It's a all guesswork and a bit of luck or outright scam.

I am sure you are one of those guys that used to believe a mad man can give them the winning numbers for a lotto ticket. Where are they all today? Just another fake urban legend that fizzled out quickly in reality. Lol mad man prophesying to this guy. What a stupid claim. And he thinks that makes him matured and experienced.
your grammar can't deny the mighty power God! find God when you can before you will look for Him when you can't found Him anymore. I asked you how old are you? you know nothing , you talk like kid or either your skull is accumulated with baby's brain.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2020
jcross19:
your grammar can't deny the mighty power God! find God when you can before you will look for Him when you can't found Him anymore. I asked you how old are you? you know nothing , you talk like kid or either your skull is accumulated with baby's brain.

Mad man's disciple. You don't know how sad you sounded with that statement. What a sad husk of a man. Using a mad man's ramblings as a sign of prophecy is just the lowest anyone can go. I will rather talk like a baby than be boasting of being influenced by a madman. Later you will claim you are sane and will be expecting people with brain to take you seriously.

Mad man's disciple. Keep receiving mad prophecies cheesy cheesy
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2020
sharrp:

Bro did you even read the point where I described myself . You're basically talking to someone who understands rienman hypothesis to an extent . I've watched those stuffs lots of times

How does understanding Riemann hypothesis make you immune to psychological tricks?
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do you know what a prophesy is? It is a message from God to His people (Deuteronomy 18, I believe).

That razzmatazz your so-called MOGs do for you all in your churches(world) have absolutely nothing to do with God or prophesy. What they do to entertain you in church fall under mind reading/mentalist nonsense that has nothing to do with What God commanded any of His actual followers to do.

Yes, Jesus Christ revealed information about the Samaritan woman, to the, Samaritan woman herself, but that was Jesus Christ(God's Avatar). That was not a prophesy... An example of prophesy is what Prophets of old say when they claim " thus says the Lord...", like in the Old Testament.

Jesus was not a prophet - He was not really a messenger of God since He was God's own word.
Are you a Christian? or JW?
Read 1Corinthians14. Read it all and note verse 24 n 25
I am not a pastor, but I can correctly tell you things about your life. its a gift.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2020
LordReed:

How does understanding Riemann hypothesis make you immune to psychological tricks?

That's how you know when someone is trying to claim to be smarter than he really is. He just listed off all the things he thinks will make him sound smart. Instead he came off looking like a dilettante at best and a poser at worse.

Anyone with sufficient knowledge of mathematics understands Riemann's hypothesis if explained to him. There is a reason why understanding Riemann's Hypothesis isn't awarded a Millennium Price but proving it is.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by DappaD: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you know what a prophesy is? It is a message from God to His people (Deuteronomy 18, I believe).

Jesus was not a prophet - He was not really a messenger of God since He was God's own word.

Kobojunkie : Do you know what a prophesy is? It is a message from God to His people (Deuteronomy 18, I believe).

DappaD : OK

Kobojunkie : Jesus was not a prophet

DappaD : Funny how you quote the book of Deuteronomy and say Jesus isn't the prophet Moses talked about.
Please read Deuteronomy 18:15 and compare with Luke 7:16, John 1:45, 5:46, 6:14, 7:40, Acts 3:22.

Kobojunkie : He was not really a messenger of God

DappaD : Really? So why was it convenient for Jesus to say his Father sent him to the earth? Luke 4:43,John 6:38, 8:18

Kobojunkie : since He was God's own word

DappaD : Yes Jesus is called the Word of God because he is God's Chief Spokesman (John 1:1, 7:16,17, 12:49,Hebrew 1:1-2)
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

That's how you know when someone is trying to claim to be smarter than he really is. He just listed off all the things he thinks will make him sound smart. Instead he came off looking like a dilettante at best and a poser at worse.

Anyone with sufficient knowledge of mathematics understands Riemann's hypothesis if explained to him. There is a reason why understanding Riemann's Hypothesis isn't awarded a Millennium Price but proving it is.

Anyone understands rienman hypothesis ? . Looking like a poser ?. I really don't wanna post links to my Twitter , quora, GitHub and the rest . I'm pretty sure your maths lecturer in school doesn't .
You're just suffering from stereotyping bias. Atheist seem to think anyone who believes in God isn't intelligent. None of you have answered any question . You keep saying it's false, mind tricks, blah blah.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
LordReed:

Take a time I read my first post
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
sharrp:

Take a time I read my first post

There is nothing about Riemann hypothesis in your 1st post so how does it answer my question?
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
sharrp:

Anyone understands rienman hypothesis ? . Looking like a poser ?. I really don't wanna post links to my Twitter , quora, GitHub and the rest . I'm pretty sure your maths lecturer in school doesn't .
You're just suffering from stereotyping bias. Atheist seem to think anyone who believes in God isn't intelligent. None of you have answered any question . You keep saying it's false, mind tricks, blah blah.

You see why you sound like a poser? No atheist I know thinks anyone who believes in God isn't intelligent. Unless you are arguing that atheists think Newton isn't intelligent or Einstein isn't intelligent. Like I said you are a dilettante at best. The problem most atheists have is your proof for the specific kind of god you believe in. And anecdotal evidence about one guy capable of reading tea leaves doesn't cut it.

Stop being a blabbermouth and confirming my initial assessment of you. You don't even know who my maths lecturer is. Any buffoon has Twitter and GitHub account these days. It is by no means a metric of mental acuity.

Nobody is gonna answer your anecdotal evidence with anything other than an anecdotal reply. You only claim your pastor can see visions and fly in the night. There is no proof for that. The only thing we can guess from past experience is that you are either gullible or you are a liar or both. You might even be the pastor himself trying to advertise his church. People have done that here before.

You want a solid explanation and answer? Bring a solid proof.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

I am not a pastor, but I can correctly tell you things about your life. its a gift.
Are you certain of your claim? Cause the same you confused mind-reading/mentalism with Prophecy?

Look, go back to review what the so-called MOG did to the OP and carefully read through Paul's documentation of what He considered the gifts of the Spirit of God to show me exactly how and where your 'mentality friend fits in.

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
sharrp:

I like how you pointed out this to dispute his claims . How come Isaiah, and all the prophet could foresee the coming of Jesus . How come they all could predict the fall of Jerusalem to Babylon . You're either a Jehovah witness or something
That book you have there is not given you so that you only read it when someone else tells you to or when someone suggests the meaning of the content to you.

In Deuteronomy 18, God Himself, through Moses, gave the descendants of Israel(note ONLY the people of Israel) Prophets who would stand as intermediaries between Himself and them because they, the descendants of Israel asked Him for it.
Now, God also gave them laws and rules to help them identify His true prophets from the false one's(again ONLY among the people of Israel). He also gave them commandments to go as far as to kill the false prophets once identified.

Now one thing about Prophets is according to God's specification, they were sent on behalf of God to the people of Israel... Prophets even then did not do private oracles and perform mind-reading tricks like your pastor there for private individuals. No, their dealings were mostly on behalf of the nation of Israel. Even when Samuel announced David, He did so on behalf of God's people... Not a personal favor or job.

When Isaiah relayed the message you claim of Jesus Christ's coming to the people of Israel, first it was no mind-reading trick performed and secondly, He was speaking of what was to come for the nation of Israel. Isaiah was no providing a personal oracle of sorts for some private citizen...his message from God was on behalf of the nation as well, which means it passes muster as far as the check God put in place.

Your MOG however, is a case filled with so many glaws, the major one being He is not a descendant of Israel so we have to look in the New covenant for where to for him. But guess what? Jesus Christ said there are no MOGs in the. kingdom of Heaven... God speaks directly to His own and teachings them His message through His Spirit installed inside of them.

Also, there are no "Private oracles" given as gift in the Spirit of God under the New Covenant. So your MOG needs to reveal the source of His clairvoyance.

I can go on... But the truth you need to know from God to start you off is in that book and God does not change His mind or Lie. So as Paul said, Let man be a liar and God be true. Read that book for yourself so you can stop letting these MOGs deceive you with their lies and tricks.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain of your claim? Cause the same you confused mind-reading/mentalism with Prophecy?

Look, go back to review what the so-called MOG did to the OP and carefully read through Paul's documentation of what He considered the gifts of the Spirit of God to show me exactly how and where your 'mentality friend fits in.
The man of God did what paul talked about in 1cor 14:25.. The secret of the OP mind was manifested as paul ve describe "prophecy"
Meanwhile lets Forget Op for now, kindly answer my question sir.
Are you a Christian?
or maybe Jehovah witness or all this brotherhood church stuff?
which one do you belong
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

Forget Op, kindly answer my question sir.
Are you a Christian?
or maybe Jehovah witness or all this brotherhood church stuff?
which one do you belong
I am a follower of Jesus Christ
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am a follower of Jesus Christ
A true follower of Jesus must surely have a church.. cos the bible is Jesus follower standard and the same bible said in heb10:25 that you should not forsake the gathering of assembly..
which is church in today's world.
So sir, which church do you attend
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

A true follower of Jesus must surely have a church.. cos the bible is Jesus follower standard amd the same bible said in heb10:25 that you should not forsake the gathering of assembly..
which is church in today's world
a follower of Jesus Christ follows Jesus Christ's every commandments, all 46 or so of them. Now if you will please, show me where Jesus Christ, the New Covenant that is the grace and truth of God for All men commanded that one must attend a church to be His follower?

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

Really??

Can you tell me about mine? But it has to be the past about me not future o.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by orisa37: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Don't ask the Atheists only throw your question open to all and sundry.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Really??

Are you sure you are not going to be hoodwinked by their "magic"?

In the past, I have had so many pretend to tell me about my person that have become tired of listening to the BS that results is why I don't even want to bother.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you are not going to be hoodwinked by their "magic"?

In the past, I have had so many pretend to tell me about my person that have become tired of listening to the BS that results is why I don't even want to bother.

Lol grin grin grin no way any magic is gonna work on me when the word of God is there for me to guide me.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol grin grin grin no way any magic is gonna work on me when the word of God is there for me to guide me.
Tell that to over a Billion so-called Christians who makeup Christianity today and have accepted that God of 2000years ago have somehow changed His mind.

Somehow people have been convinced by so-called MOGs that the power of Jesus Christ is no longer as it used to be. They all claim to have the "word of God" too.

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Tell that to over a Billion so-called Christians who makeup Christianity today and have accepted that God of 2000years ago have somehow changed His mind.

Somehow people have been convinced by so-called MOGs that the power of Jesus Christ is no longer as it used to be. They all claim to have the "word of God" too.

Hmm...
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by sharrp: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Buliwyf post=92624300]

You see why you sound like a poser? No atheist I know thinks anyone who believes in God isn't intelligent. Unless you are arguing that atheists think Newton isn't intelligent or Einstein isn't intelligent. Like I said you are a dilettante at best. The problem most atheists have is your proof for the specific kind of god you believe in. And anecdotal evidence about one guy capable of reading tea leaves doesn't cut it.

Stop being a blabbermouth and confirming my initial assessment of you. You don't even know who my maths lecturer is. Any buffoon has Twitter and GitHub account these days. It is by no means a metric of mental acuity.

Nobody is gonna answer your anecdotal evidence with anything other than an anecdotal reply. You only claim your pastor can see visions and fly in the night. There is no proof for that. The only thing we can guess from past experience is that you are either gullible or you are a liar or both. You might even be the pastor himself trying to advertise his church. People have done that here before.

You want a solid explanation and answer? Bring a solid proof.
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Buliwyf: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
sharrp:

"You don't even know who my lecturer is " same way you don't know me but already think I'm gullible and other useless rants people on nairaland usually do . Look up "shammah zealsham Agwor " on google before you make baseless claims . Atheist seems to love the concept of believing the supernatural doesn't not exist . Even though they have no evidence . For your information I was an atheist from 2011-2018 .

Nobody cares what you are or were. What I care about is that your story is horseshit. And you haven't brought any proof beyond your claim here. Nobody takes you seriously until you bring irrefutable proof beyond claims. Anything aside that, you are either gullible or a liar or both. You will need more than wild claims to convince anyone.

By the way, a Google assesible profile is not a sign of intelligence either. Self promotion does not equate intelligence. Half-witted bimbos on Instagram have bigger social media presence. You are really making me laugh. If you know who some of the people you are chatting on Nairaland is, you will hide that your profile that isn't a proof of anything.

As a matter of fact, the way you boast about your intelligence and knowledge and assume my maths teacher couldn't possibly know what you know gives me a clear estimation of your intelligence. And trust me, it isn't much. You are clearly overcompensating for your perceived inadequacies.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Really??
what aspect do u want me to talk abt? choose. meanwhile did u once lived in north?
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
a follower of Jesus Christ follows Jesus Christ's every commandments, all 46 or so of them. Now if you will please, show me where Jesus Christ, the New Covenant that is the grace and truth of God for All men commanded that one must attend a church to be His follower?
pen dropped..thanks for ur time
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

what aspect do u want me to talk abt? choose.
meanwhile did u once lived in north?

Hmm... Never lived in the north. cool
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by femmyapson(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

Hmm... Never lived in the north. cool
okay...choose ..
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
femmyapson:

okay...choose ..

But you didn't get the first one na.

Ok... Tell me about my last relationship
Re: For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

Nobody cares what you are or were. What I care about is that your story is horseshit. And you haven't brought any proof beyond your claim here. Nobody takes you seriously until you bring irrefutable proof beyond claims. Anything aside that, you are either gullible or a liar or both. You will need more than wild claims to convince anyone.

By the way, a Google assesible profile is not a sign of intelligence either. Self promotion does not equate intelligence. Half-witted bimbos on Instagram have bigger social media presence. You are really making me laugh. If you know who some of the people you are chatting on Nairaland is, you will hide that your profile that isn't a proof of anything.

As a matter of fact, the way you boast about your intelligence and knowledge and assume my maths teacher couldn't possibly know what you know gives me a clear estimation of your intelligence. And trust me, it isn't much. You are clearly overcompensating for your perceived inadequacies.

The guy is looking for some form of notoriety here. LMAO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Ark Of Noah: Response to Hardmirror / Naming Names! / RCCG Annual Convention Is Here – Theme : Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.