Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. (1123 Views)

Life Isn't All About Money / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Suicide On My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Bro, i am also depress, i am trying to deal with my depression, i am trying to deal with the pressure.

People thinks i am a great guy, they see me smile but have no idea what i'm dealing with.
I laugh with lot of people, but honestly i feel like nobody knows me.

Sometimes i wanna disappear like i just don't exist, people may say,talk to God,he will give u strenght. I do pray to him but he ain't responding!!

1day i might just give up, one day.

What u have written there is exactly what I am now and what I have always been.... Something always tell me that no matter how hard I tried to stay alive and maintain the pressure I will one day give up and that's d truth, I know that I can escape suicide, it may not be today but one day and I wish it to be soon.
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by mariahAngel(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
NavalBoy:
Depression has beclouding my sense of reasoning, emotions and life.

I'm sorry NLanders.

Thank you all embarassed embarassed

What do you feel the problem is?

Do you feel overwhelmed or empty?
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by MetroBaba1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Knowing how emotional Nigerians are.Thats why they are using this sucide format .

You don't joke with everything. People are really depressed.

This account has been deactivated shocked

I've been trying to reach OP, he/she isn't replying.
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
MetroBaba1:

You don't joke with everything. People are really depressed.

This account has been deactivated shocked

I've been trying to reach OP, he/she isn't replying.
.....Don't they have families?
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by MetroBaba1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Don't they have families?

You think a depressed person can speak out?

Reason up Bro.
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by finalboss(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2020

I'm sorry NLanders.

Lost my dad today and definitely not thinking abt suicide, You better use your head ode
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by 6Milk(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
finalboss:

Lost my dad today and definitely not thinking abt suicide, You better use your head ode
sorry
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
finalboss:

Maybe you didn't have a strong bond with your dad.
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by finalboss(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Squillaci:

Maybe you didn't have a strong bond with your dad.
You twisting everything, Op still have a lot of reasons to live.

How old is he
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by meobizy(f): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Was OP outed or he pulled through with the promise?
Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by sisisioge: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2020
finalboss:

Awww...sorry. May God continue to grant you the fortitude to bear the loss and console the rest of the family. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. by sisisioge: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2020

I'm sorry NLanders.

Hmmmm...don't do it please. Have you thought about the people that love you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha / Please I Need Some Help Family / 2 Step Galvanized Oven & popcorn machines Available (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.