Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Life Isn't All About Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Isn't All About Money (1385 Views)

Life Isn't A Bed Of Roses. / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Isn't All About Money by Pojomojo: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Life isn't all about money, sometimes you need friends who can go down on their knees and join you in prayers.

If you have not been praying, I encourage you to start and make it a habit.

I thought I lost him to the cold hands of death when I heard my mum crying over the phone.

While serving in Ondo State as a corper, my little brother got sick to the point of death.

My allawe(salary) was the only source of income for me and my family then and when my brother got sick, I had no option but to send more than half of my salary home every month end.

Sometimes I get to borrow to send home before the month ends so they can manage with what they have.

One faithful day, my dad called and his tone wasn't sounding all good, I suspected something was wrong.

My little brother's temperature is very high and they are thinking of going to the hospital the next day.

Towards the evening time, I tried to check up on them again, I picked up my phone to call my Dad, and right there I heard my mum crying over the phone.

I got cold when they said he is not breathing, I became speechless and cried like a baby that evening.

I was scared of losing my baby brother. I was scared I won't be able to see him after my service year.

I was scared of the trauma my mum will go through. I was scared because I couldn't do anything to save him.

I picked up my phone to call a few of my pastor friends, cos the battle was far above me at the moment.

There's nothing scarier to me than seeing any of my family go through pains

That night, I prayed all through and the next morning, it was a different story.

Anytime I travel home, I look at this boy and all I can do is smile because we won the battle.

We all humans certainly have fear when it comes to a particular thing, but allowing this fear to take over us make us vulnerable to negative thought.

In all you are going through, don't forget the place of PRAYER cos prayer is the master key to solving that problem.

Be courageous, and have Faith that God will see you through that difficult challenge you are into.

"Life isn't all about money, sometimes you need friends who can go down on their knees and join you in prayers".

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Snitch24(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Money is almost everything

6 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by ahnie: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2022
Sometimes is all about money.

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by HarlequinLekex: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Money is very sine qua non to human existence.

4 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by tee59(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Money is good op. Make good money for yourself and your family. It's important.

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by ogub(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Most of you saying money is everything don't seems to understand that there's a limit to which that your money can go, there are people with plenty of that money but no peace of mind and the rest, @op I really understand where you're coming from, and I 've been in such situation only prayers and faith in God saw me through.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by RepoMan007: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Snitch24:
Money is almost everything
money is very little portion of things but help exchange things tangible(products) and intangible(services) and so is often confused for everything or as being equal to everything.

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Pojomojo: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
tee59:
Money is good op. Make good money for yourself and your family. It's important.
Is it everything.
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Pojomojo: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
wink
ogub:
Most of you saying money is everything don't seems to understand that there's a limit to which that your money can go, there are people with plenty of that money but no peace of mind and the rest, @op I really understand where you're coming from, and I 've been in such situation only prayers and faith in God saw me through.
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by culf: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thank you op, that's one of my major believe in life. A lot of things are as important if not more important than money but our people made it look it its the only thing that matters.
Yes, its very important but its not the only most important thing.

4 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by coputa(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Money can buy a bed but can't buy sleep,
Money can build a house but can't build a home
Money can buy books but can't buy wisdom.
Money can buy drugs but can't buy good health and long life.
Money can marry many wives,but can't buy children.

5 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Snitch24(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
RepoMan007:
money is very little portion of things but help exchange things tangible(products) and intangible(services) and sobis often confused for everything or as being equal to everything.

you're not been realistic
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by shortIGBOman: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
In Igbo land, money is everything. But in my Region, money is not everything.

4 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by emmanuelbrown26: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Op en cum bi like say u dun watch too many nollywood movies. Never u tell that to a Nigerian girl abeg. Pls do not say dis to a Nigerian girl and I repeat it again. Pls do not say dis to a Nigerian woman or lady or sheriri koko

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by toujurs: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you want to be respected, especially as a man. You need to have money.

Women are decieved easily if you have money.

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by sageb: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Pojomojo:
Life isn't all about money, sometimes you need friends who can go down on their knees and join you in prayers.

I thought I lost him to the cold hands of death when I heard my mum crying over the phone.

While serving in Ondo State as a corper, my little brother got sick to the point of death.

My allawe(salary) was the only source of income for me and my family then and when my brother got sick, I had no option but to send more than half of my salary home every month end.

Sometimes I get to borrow to send home before the month ends so they can manage with what they have.

One faithful day, my dad called and his tone wasn't sounding all good, I suspected something was wrong.

My little brother's temperature is very high and they are thinking of going to the hospital the next day.

Towards the evening time, I tried to check up on them again, I picked up my phone to call my Dad, and right there I heard my mum crying over the phone.

I got cold when they said he is not breathing, I became speechless and cried like a baby that evening.

I was scared of losing my baby brother. I was scared I won't be able to see him after my service year.

I was scared of the trauma my mum will go through. I was scared because I couldn't do anything to save him.

I picked up my phone to call a few of my pastor friends, cos the battle was far above me at the moment.

That night, I prayed all through and the next morning, it was a different story.

Anytime I travel home, I look at this boy and all I can do is smile because we won the battle.

We all humans certainly have fear when it comes to a particular thing, but allowing this fear to take over us make us vulnerable to negative thought.

In all you are going through, don't forget the place of PRAYER cos prayer is the master key to solving that problem.

Be courageous, and have Faith that God will see you through that difficult challenge you are into.

"Life isn't all about money, sometimes you need friends who can go down on their knees and join you in prayers".

So true

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by AYNL: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2022
keyword:- 'isnt all'
but verily verily I saith unto ye me brother
it's about money
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Uyi168: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
coputa:
money can buy children. Adoption, IVF and the rest.

without money, there is no home.

U need money to maintain good health.. poor people die more often than the rich.

having money may be an indication that yuu have wisdom. Of what use is your wisdom if you can't translate it to money??

Lack of money will make you lose sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by chinae(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Money is obviously not all in life, the current society have socially engineered it to look like it is.

These thoughts are usually when one is broke, not until you have alot of money, the happiness one had presumed will just seem normal.

Just like when you acquire some basic items or attain a level or job position, before then one will be emersed in a state of catchetry.

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Pojomojo: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2022
wink
sageb:

So true
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Pojomojo: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2022
toujurs:
If you want to be respected, especially as a man. You need to have money.

Women are decieved easily if you have money.
Are you working?
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by toujurs: 6:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Pojomojo:
Are you working?
Yes o!

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Pojomojo: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
toujurs:
Yes o!
Congratulations
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by toujurs: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pojomojo:
Congratulations
Why, don't you?
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Sweetvie: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
coputa:
My dear, money can now buy children grin

1 Like

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Sweetvie: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Uyi168:
[/b]money can buy children. Adoption, IVF and the rest.[b]

without money, there is no home.

U need money to maintain good health.. poor people die more often than the rich.

having money may be an indication that yuu have wisdom. Of what use is your wisdom if you can't translate it to money??

Lack of money will make you lose sleep.
@bolded
Lol... He's not updated yet grin
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Sweetvie: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pojomojo:

@op
Bruh I get you n understand you but...
Money is everything grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Isn't All About Money by coputa(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
How, Please explain.
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by coputa(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
@op
Bruh I get you n understand you but...
Money is everything grin
Money is not everything, money can marry a beautiful woman,is it the money that will fut*k her for you, money can get a good doctor,but can't buy good health etc
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by coputa(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Are adopted children your biological children,Dem be another man pikin.
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by shantti(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
money is important but prayer is more important
Re: Life Isn't All About Money by Sweetvie: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
coputa:
Money is not everything, money can marry a beautiful woman,is it the money that will fut*k her for you, [/b]money can get a good doctor,but can't buy good health[b] etc
Lol... Bruh he will use sex machine grin
@bolded
I only agree on this
Money can't buy good health but it will go a long way. It can help grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can this be done without her knowledge? / . / Please I Need Help Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.