Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ladies, Check Him Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Check Him Well (350 Views)

Ladies Check + rate Delicious South Africa mmen here / Check Him Out / "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Check Him Well by vivsravine: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2020
Is that one a boyfriend or fiancé or hubby when he will never be attentive to you?

Is that one a boyfriend or fiancé or hubby when he is just self centered ,only thinks about himself?

Is that one a boyfriend or finace or hubby when he complains about everything you do wrong and never even appreciates you for the rigth ones?

Is that one a boyfriend or fiancé or hubby when all he wants is food and make you open legs for him and never cares how you feel too?

Is that one a boyfriend or fiance or hubby that is scared about your progress and wants to pull you down?

Is that a boyfriend or fiance or hubby when he does nothing about your looks,your dress sence but want you to be presentable?

Is that one a boyfriend or fiancé or hubby when you look too well he feels someone somewhere is showering you with gifts and money?

Is that one a boyfriend or finance or hubby that will always collect the much or little you have to flex and never replenishes u?

Is that one a boyfriend or fiancé or hubby that expect you to write a full sheet of your wants and announce it on TV ,so highly insentive to ur needs even before he can seemly manage to bail you out?

Is that one a boyfriend or fiancé or hubby that is never proud of you,infact you are seen as his liability.. Shior

Is that one a boyfriend or finace or hubby that can never contribute anything meaniful to your life, instead he takes your glory and makes you lose focus.

Is that one a boyfriend or fiance or hubby that turns you to a drum infact any kind of dancing tools.. (My sister turn him to an EX before him EX u go sixfeet o jare)

My sisters mbok if he is not in any way affecting your life positively especially your so called boyfriends and fiance RUN oooo

Hmmm but if na hubby him be ....you don enter be that .just go buy rosary put am for water for his head o je..and pray your way out

Ahudiya speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Re: Ladies, Check Him Well by ProphetofOdin: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2020
Make i catch small sit here.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
Re: Ladies, Check Him Well by pelkad1290(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2020
grin cheesy you try oooo if to say this poem dey when Wole soyinka won d Nobel prize e for tight
Re: Ladies, Check Him Well by yanabasee1(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
This one just got recruited into feminism..... She's yet to understand her left from right.....

One brother have destroyed her life and she can't hold it down anymore.....
Re: Ladies, Check Him Well by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Ladies, Check Him Well by DaddyRochie1642: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
This one just got recruited into feminism..... She's yet to understand her left from right.....

One brother have destroyed her life and she can't hold it down anymore.....

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Thing You Did In Your Life? / Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). / Is This Possible In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.