Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). (347 Views)

False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). by theenchanter: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Let me start by saying I don't subscribe to rape and I can never condone it under any circumstances, in fact, I see rapists as sub-human and should be treated as such....... but then, there's always two sides of a coin, and quite unfortunately, the society tend not to view rape on both sides but rather on one side in most cases, prejudice is etched into our pysche.

There's this girl opposite our compound (I'll try as much as possible to keep my submission short), I have a feeling she's into me but local man no send. At a particular point in time, she always want me to be with her whenever I'm around, she'll even leave her house to meet me in my own room but I always find one excuse or d other to make us leave the room and sit inside the compound and have whatever discussion she might bring to d floor, in short, I no dey give am face cos she's not d type of girl I want and she knows it.

she later got d drill that I'm not into her but i never knew she has caused some damages which, like Falz, I never experred and shocked like Buhari when I later discovered the damage done to my innocent self like tuface idibia.

I never knew d girl have been telling her friends that I tried to rape her, which she made as an excuse for not seeing me again ( I guess ). But as nature will play its pranks, she had a misunderstanding with one of her friends and we all know ladies no sabi keep secret and will never hesitate to spill every grey areas of their lives shocked I keep the rest for ur imagination at d magnitude of shock I exhibited when I heard it on the day of their quarrel in broad day light on a Saturday afternoon when almost everybody were at that scene.... even buhari would be proud of me cos I originated that new variant of shock!

Here's d problem......ladies will be ladies, either in Nigeria, Burundi, earth, Mars or Pluto. whenever they're into a guy, they tell their friends some imaginations they cooked up in their heads cos they want their friends to think their relationship is luscious, there's a high tendency they tell their friends every nasty things their boyfriend did or
rather didn't do with them. so in that case, their friends is their witness, even though they aren't witness in d real sense cos they aren't at the scene when those truths or lies happened.

Now, this is where I'm going to........ assuming she hadn't had a misunderstanding with her friends, local man wouldn't know he's been tagged a "rapist" by a group of ladies and if local man eventually becomes a celebrity or any public figure, this same lady will find her way to taint local man's reputation, the society will be happy a skeleton has been extracted from local man's cupboard by an unknown archeologist and will never want to hear local man's side of the story cos they're too engrossed in an emotional tussle with the ladies tale.

So ladies, pls, speak up whenever u're a rape victim as e dey hot so that appropriate actions can be taken and don't keep it as a secret to ur friends AND don't wait till that guy becomes a known person and then u decide to crush him with sorry stories.

Guys, SAY NO TO RAPE!!!! to everyone at large... let's endeavour to get to d crux of the matter before we judge. SHALOM.
Re: Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). by Kalatium(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chai

Re: Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). by skywalker240(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hardly take these hoes and rape drama serious.
Re: Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). by theenchanter: 5:07am On Aug 29, 2020
skywalker240:
i tell u.
Re: Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). by Nazist: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2020
skywalker240:
Same here. I know what rape is and I'll forever stand against it. But you see all these cooked up definitions that these feminist especially those ones in twitter bring up, they are just utter bullcrap, someone will have consensual sex with another person and probably because it didn't work out as planned(in her head) or if she feels she has been outsmarted by the Guy, the next is to bring up rape allegations.its on social that I saw that when you make 2 or 3 moves or attempt on a girl and she refuses she'll come out and say she was sexually assaulted, like what the bleep is that?. Also saw another one ''none physical sexual assault"(saw this one during that izu's rape saga, that one really angered me), and I was like who is allowing these nonsense? Simps and beta males?.. do these simps and beta males know when they are in the same shoes, the females they are trying to seek their approval won't even take their sides?

Men, if a lady comes out with a rape accusation, analyse both sides of the story, don't judge the situation with your emotions, judge with your head, THINK!, Leave the emotional reasoning to the women. Nobody should believe a woman's side just because "she is a woman". Like during that izu's case, Ebele and her co-horts(they call them the feminist coven on twitter), where trying to apply reasoning for what the girl did during the false rape saga, trying to take the girl's side. But let a man try this same stunt, where he tries to apply reasoning to the whole situation and he'll be termed a Rape apologist. Omo, after that izu's false rape insident,I no dey send anybody o, I will say my mind, worst is you'll call me a "rape apologist" like I actually cared in the first place. Another beautiful example is that Eric and Lilo's case. If it didn't happen on live TV now, who knows Eric might have been branded a rapist.

In essence,what I'm trying to say is this, listen to both sides of the story. Say your mind and damn the consequences, cos left to those misandrist, they don't give two bleeps about what happens to men.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Bring Girlfriend If I Have Cockroach In My House / For How Long / Why I Fought With Wizkid, DAVIDO EXPLAINS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.