Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel (83541 Views)

My Experience In Brothel / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Help me greet el smaho in heaven cool
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
not a good way to die
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by AngelicBeing: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
The wages of sin is death, next news jare angry

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by GindoX(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
The ashawo Suddenly now has money to cross the nation's border, she might be making that phone call from across the Street grin grin

This babe should be investigated ooo.. grin
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by OtemAtum: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
This man has died in one of the most shameful of ways, what will he tell God now?
You'all should repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, Heaven is real and Hell is real...
Don't be a victim for IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE!
God? Oh you mean one of these gods of religion like Jehovah, Allah, etc. All these ones are in a spiritual cage presently.
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by loadedvibes: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Person die ontop hole you say make him make heaven.. is alright
andsboy29:
Sex! sex!! sex!!!

When will Africans start thinking of something useful to do with their time?

Una no dey tire!

RIP brother, hope u make Heaven .
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by uBuNiT: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by AngelicBeing: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

Men and Bleep grin
Hmmmm
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The pharmacist was asthmatic, yet he could not keep off from alcohol and smoke.

So ironic that those who understand the rules of healthy living are also the ones floating it

They are human... Hence, subject to the lusts and dictates of the flesh!

Some doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, etc, even smoke weed, sniff cocaine, and get drunk all the time.
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by LaCremy: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
olu77:
Ritgheousness right now on his way to this thread

You funny die, couldn’t stop laughing
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Mryacks: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:

So ironic that those who understand the rules of healthy living are also the ones floating it

Exactly....and then what is the police arresting two hotel workers for again. Even the sex worker did nothing wrong. But knowing how dysfunctional our system can be, she had to run for life as though she is a fugitive. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:

So ironic that those who understand the rules of healthy living are also the ones floating flouting it
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by dazzlingd(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
He died a great man
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
olu77:

He has arrived...

Righteousness89:
Pharmacist Destroys his Destiny ontop Prostitute!!

What will This Pharmacist tell ABBA FATHER on the other Side?

Wasted Destiny!

Flee Sin! Flee Immorality! It is a Certified and Trusted Shatterer and Batterer of Glorious Destines..

Stick to Righteousness! Stick to Purity ! Stick to Holiness!It Pays!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wasted Destiny!

Flee Sin! Flee Immorality! It is a Certified and Trusted Shatterer and Batterer of Glorious Destines..

The wages of sin is death, case closed sad

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bassey died a hero.
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Ladycewhy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
At 40 i am sure the deceased is married, I feel for his wife and kids.
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Sirfemisky: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wasted Destiny!

son of the most high God i greet you

4 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
God? Oh you mean one of these gods of religion like Jehovah, Allah, etc. All these ones are in a spiritual cage presently.
I meant JEHOVAH the creator of the universe...
My brother repent and give your life to CHRIST because the reality of after-life might dawn on you unexpectedly,
Flee from hell bro.
JESUS SAVES!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Where a crowd had gathered to have a glimpse of Bassey’s lifeless body.
How morbid.
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by EricSmallz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ya all talking about smoking.
The pack of Cigarettes belongs to the Ashawo and not the pharmacist.
Ashawo like cigarettes pass food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by dingbang(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
He must be a member of the ashewo sexuality thread section.
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:

So ironic that those who understand the rules of healthy living are also the ones flouting it
Have you heard anything about addiction??

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
olu77:
Lmaaaao
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Righteousness89(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sirfemisky:
son of the most high God i greet you

Greetings my Brother..

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by ajl: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
I am not blaming the prostitute simply because the police do not do proper investigation to establish the cause of death. They usually arrest people for acts they did not commit. She was even kind enough to alert the hotel. People do this if they have no confidence in the justice system. See now, they have arrested the hotel staff for what they know nothing about. Crazy people.

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmm... Find one who will ride you not you pounding ....
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
At 40 i am sure the deceased is married, I feel for his wife and kids.
and his aged Parent
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Naijawoven: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
o por o
[url]koreanseries.xyz/hdjcnd[/url]
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by dalass(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:

So ironic that those who understand the rules of healthy living are also the ones flouting it

Its terrible! A whole pharmacist that knows he's asthmatic... Knows what triggers the attack, his inhaler too was there... Yet slaughtered by his mumu cigarettic, adulterous self! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Ladycewhy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
and his aged Parent
how you take know say e still get parents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.