Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Entries Have Began For The Most Talented Rising Star Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entries Have Began For The Most Talented Rising Star Challenge (142 Views)

See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends / Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge / I Have Began Thinking About Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entries Have Began For The Most Talented Rising Star Challenge by streettvnaija: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello music artists, you can win Free Music Video Production and Studio Section for your song my participating in the The Most Talented Rising Star Challenge this August, and win amazing prizes worth Millions of Naira.

1st prize
- Music Video Production
- Full Studio Session Plus Photo Session
- Make Over (Clothing Shopping)
- Registration with COSON
- And distribution of your song on all major Sound Store

2nd Prize
- Make Over (Clothing Shopping)
- Registration with COSON
- And distribution of your song on all major Sound Store

- 3rd Prize

To participate
1. Make a one minute video of your song
2. Upload the video on iContestPro.com
3. Mobilize your friends and fans to vote for you

*Top 5 Participants Win a Music Collaboration with Young Grin

*Entry Starts 5th August & Closes 20th August 2020
*Voting Starts 20th August & Closes 20th September 2020

Click on this link to participate https://icontestpro.com/1908497/join/most-talented-rising-star/

or Visit www.iContestPro.com

For more information, call 09060001551, 09066380058, 08062431446

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HSN7B0PYZ4

(1) (Reply)

Regaining Trust After Cheating / Quality Handbags And Airpods / Global Alliance On International Trade Facilitation Implementation And Policy De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.