Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge (4420 Views)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Dextersmart007: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
In 2015, Christian Wood expected to get drafted into the NBA. With his expectations high, he rented a suite to party after the NBA draft night in Las Vegas.

When the draft was over, Wood was left distraught after his name was not called and he did not get drafted into the NBA.

The storm that night did not end there. After the disastrous draft, his other half, his girlfriend who should have stood by him to support him, walked out of his life that night and he never saw her again.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Miltonbit(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Women and loyalty.... Hmmmmm

12 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by konkonbilo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
The whole disappointment saved him from a future with a gold digger who had no love for him.

Lucky dude.
cool

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is dumb news.

Is that even a success story

I was expecting some like, a grass to grace story.

Not knowing, it is the story of a simp.
Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is dumb news.

Is that even a success story

I was expecting some like, a grass to grace story.

Not knowing, it is the story of a simp.

What makes him a simp?

To the best of my knowledge, after the girl left, he never went looking for her or tried to get her back. He moved on.

Not a simp in my book.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by dawnomike(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
No woman knows tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by babakb: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
dawnomike:
No woman knows tomorrow

True, no woman nor any human knows tomorrow but I have seen many women that stood by their broke boyfriends but after the guys made it they will start saying:

"Every relationship must not end in marriage"
"I can't marry out of appreciation or pity"
"My parents have to approve our marriage"
"I'm not ready for marriage"

Every body should wise up, women should not allow any guy scam them in the name of love, you can stand by and love him but you should preserve your body and money, no sex no money, just do your love and wait for him to hammer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by angelfallz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
There is another lesson here. Never celebrate prematurely.

8 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Molahnelson(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
babakb:

True, no woman nor any human knows tomorrow but I have seen many women that stood by their broke boyfriends but after the guys made it they will start saying:

Every body should wise up, women should not allow any guy scam them in the name of love, you can stand by and love him but you should preserve your body and money, no sex no money, just do your love and wait for him to hammer...

I guess this is coming from a woman right?

Now listen No Man will disdain a loyalty of a woman that stood with him

9 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
npo doubt the girl will still come back and make some attempts to get back into his life
it is left to be seen whether he will ignore her or accept her back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Molahnelson:

I tire. The way women give ladies poor advices. Most men no matter how crazy he is will always respect women that stood by them.

5 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
babakb:

E-money's wife stood by him when he was broke. Today, he still loves and respects her.

7 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by paulolee(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
congrats to him and am happy dt bea left bcoz no oil 4 her head

1 Like

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by babakb: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

E-money's wife stood by him when he was broke. Today, he still loves and respects her.

I didn't say women should not stand by broke niggaz, but they should not give him sex or money, neither should they wash his clothes nor cook for him, he should focus on his hutsle.

Have you not heard about countless girls that stood by broke guys and end up being dumped or becoming worthless babymamas, cases like that of E-money is just a few in a million, besides who said it's all the broke guys that will blow.

My advice to women is Zip up, stop having sex and keep your money to your self, don't allow any broke nigga to leach on you in the name of love, Stand by him but don't give him sex or money....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by babakb: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him and am happy dt bea left bcoz no oil 4 her head

Do you guys know whether she got someone richer than this guy...
Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
babakb:

I didn't say women should not stand by broke niggaz, but they should not give him sex or money, neither should they wash his clothes nor cook for him, he should focus on his hutsle.

Have you not heard about countless girls that stood by broke guys and end up being dumped or becoming worthless babymamas, cases like that of E-money is just a few in a million, besides who said it's all the broke guys that will blow.

My advice to women is Zip up, stop having sex and keep your money to your self, don't allow any broke nigga to leach on you in the name of love, Stand by him but don't give him sex or money....

I still disagree. Loyalty is a key part of love. A woman carrying her shoulders will miss out a lot.

If a woman can not honour a man in relationship, she will not honour a man in marriage.

Just as there are men who did not act well to ladies that were loyal to them, there are many men who loved and respected women who showed complete loyalty to them.

Women should focus on getting men who show them respect and dignity and most times it will work out well.

5 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
babakb:

Do you guys know whether she got someone richer than this guy...

She wanted NBA money. He now has it. That is what matters. She thought he could not get it. But he was determined to get it.

4 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by babakb: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Molahnelson:

I'm not a woman but I have two females friends that suffered from "stand by him when he had nothing" syndrome.

Infact they married these guys and were paying the Bills, 10 years down the line these guys became worse than they were, lacked ambition, failed woefully in life.

Men should forget love and hutsle for their money, when you become comfortable just choose a decent damsel and marry, these days the women that stood by broke niggaz even use it as a bragging right? Any little argument she will say it to your face that she stood by you when you had nothing, some will even insist that you buy properties in her name, you will deal with that entitlement mentality from her for the rest of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by babakb: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I still disagree. Loyalty is a key part of love. A woman carrying her shoulders will miss out a lot.

If a woman can not honour a man in relationship, she will not honour a man in marriage.

Just as there are men who did not act well to ladies that were loyal to them, there are many men who loved and respected women who showed complete loyalty to them.

Women should focus on getting men who show them respect and dignity and most times it will work out well.

My daughter or sister will not honour any man before marriage, they will pursue their careers and become made women in the society first, then wait for a responsible suitor to seek their hand in marriage.

Go to our universities, polytechnics and FCEs and see how this "stand by him" mentality turned young bright girls in to unmarried housewives, some even share their monies with guys that are yet to know what they want in life, they cook and wash for these guys, take contraceptives and do abortions for these guys, spits...

Any man that wants honour should hutsle and become comfortable, when he is ready to marry he chooses a damsel and court for 6 months to a year, if they are compatible they get married, shikenan...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by babakb: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

She wanted NBA money. He now has it. That is what matters. She thought he could not get it. But he was determined to get it.

Women are not stupid, there is no way she held on that long and just leave, probably another NBA star must have been over her to come for him and leave this one.

Life has never being "All or nothing" if this guy knows what is good for him he should go after her and win her back, he will never meet a woman as loyal as her, the fact that she didn't stay till the very end doesn't matter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
babakb:

Women are not stupid, there is no way she held on that long and just leave, probably another NBA star must have been over her to come for him and leave this one.

Life has never being "All or nothing" if this guy knows what is good for him he should go after her and win her back, he will never meet a woman as loyal as her, the fact that she didn't stay till the very end doesn't matter..

No one is arguing she is a gold digger. Probably went after a guy who promised to make it rain. However, she wanted some NBA money and lost it due to her greed.

The best thing he is going to do, which he will do is not remember her. Look for a loyal Queen and stay close to her.

As for that gold digger, she lost. $41 million in three years. I can't even dream it in naira. cool

1 Like

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Singing those bitches aren't loyal till lyrics fade

Congrat to wood anyways

4 Likes

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Molahnelson(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
babakb:

I'm not a woman but I have two females friends that suffered from "stand by him when he had nothing" syndrome.

Infact they married these guys and were paying the Bills, 10 years down the line these guys became worse than they were, lacked ambition, failed woefully in life.

Men should forget love and hutsle for their money, when you become comfortable just choose a decent damsel and marry, these days the women that stood by broke niggaz even use it as a bragging right? Any little argument she will say it to your face that she stood by you when you had nothing, some will even insist that you buy properties in her name, you will deal with that entitlement mentality from her for the rest of your life.

It won't be a crime if she joined in pari passu in making the cash rather than sitting and becoming lazy because she has a guy earning
Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by TANID(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
The whole disappointment saved him from a future with a gold digger who had no love for him.

Lucky dude.
cool
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Another female bashing thread loading,,,,,,,,,

This is 2021 mmm Mmm
Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by gbowoade85142: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Do not place another football bet until you visit the link on my signature
Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by adamstuntun: 6:12am On Jan 02, 2021
shocked my type of guy
Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by leomarz007: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Miltonbit:
Women and loyalty.... Hmmmmm

they ain't loyal at all. Even Chrisbreezy can attest to this. women and ego is like monkeys and bananas. Happy new year 2021

1 Like

Re: Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge by lkillbrokehoes: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Lucky dude.
cool
Exactly! I'm sure he have realised that already

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japata Bitters Kills Mice During Testing / Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.