Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level (417 Views)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level by Kabir5643(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
How far, let's go back in time.
Ain't gon lie, 2go was the bomb then
Tell us your 2go username, star level, possibly your 2go grhfren (pweeedy265, cuteangel66,preetyloladecutey17)
And funny
things that used to happen back then
Lemme start. Mine was swagg236, I think I got to ultimate, I didn't really have a babe (I used to scout the romance and flirt groups and waste my go credits adding the babes)

Lol funny moments. You'll be begging your padis to buy gocredits for you. Lmao.

-I luv u@u

-Xup,gd nyt, BRB, ,hlo,swrt, etc feel free to add
-that professional level was hard like mad and lmao

1 Like

Re: Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level by Kvng6464: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
ok congrat
Re: Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level by JoshOxborn: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
The good 'ol days. Mine was Toluwani2020. I left at Veteran.
Re: Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zini00784
Forgotten the password
Re: Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level by Kalatium(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol those days
I reached ultimate

Re: Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Martin Luther.... Quite frequent in games room. I loved 2go games. Go words and go trivia. There were some people who used cheats to play that game. There's one name "flawless" just avoid their rooms if you want to win a round. They just bully everyone. Maybe they were mods who knows? Before you type one they've typed 10. I wish nairaland can have a game like that.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level by offset67(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ralphael1708 professional

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A F*ck Buddy In Yenagoa Bayelsa / The Truth Every Guy Needs To Know About His PENIS / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.