Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) (69174 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Bambela(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
That is Aboki for you. Instead of introducing yourself as gworo seller, you want to flex muscle with your Fulani brothers that have infiltrated my country home. RIP dude
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na D Guy Mouth Nai Kill Am. U Are On Mufti, U Saw Woodlums With Guns Instead Of U 2 Main Low Profile Or Act Like A Civillian, U Come Dey Show Up. If He Had Acted Wisely, He Wouldn't Av Died Dis Way. Sense Pass Power. He Had Power But He Lacked Wisdom.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Akharmony: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Over confidence deh wound person. It will take the intervention of a God sent to restore the lost glory of the nigeria military.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by belatoxx: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Marveeeenn post=92591253]Interesting [/quot

When you make enough dollar let me know I hate puzzle games
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by tafat: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is a sad one undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by davillian(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
He is a staff Sargent
And not a Sargent
3v plus an eagle
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by IamWonderful: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
soundlala:
see wetin u write
Shukudi remove the "of" from where it is and put it in between hoodlums and enugu
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Xpol: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Throughout my service year in police I wasn't using ID card and I don't used to introduce myself to civilians outside even it took my neighbors more than a year b4 they knew the type of job I was doing. I if you're a policeman, military personnel, custom officer, civil defence and Co don't be deceived nobody likes you people are just showing you fake love .RIP man.
it's Xpol again
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Besto(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
dangermouse:
Sars are not usually posted on the highways. As a trained soldier, u only reveal ur identity when you are sure of who you are dealing with.

The criminal sars dey high way ooo
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by airminem(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
ganiyu26:
RIP, what! the I.D expires since march and another one has not being issued
AND SO? sad will VALID ARMY ID HAVE SAVED HIM ANYWAY? WAKEUP
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by airminem(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
davillian:
He is a staff Sargent And not a Sargent 3v plus an eagle
His rank seems so. But his ID says him be SGT
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by DisLifeSha: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Okay
Thank God for life
kikero:

Fortunately no one got killed, but students weren't robbed, everyone else was beaten and robbed.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by davillian(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
airminem:
His rank seems so. But his ID says him be SGT
He is already hanging a staff Sergent but his I'd hasn't been updated
So he is not a sergeant
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by MorningStar233: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
make me tongue, I guess he thought it was one of those times he can intimidate bloody civilians.
No need to even answer u again...he thought it was one of those times he can intimate bloody civilians when he saw them carrying riffles??do civilians carry riffles??....oh God... sorry...
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by mordred44: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
kaycyor:
Just gun men.. Please specify.. Fulani herdsmen. Boko haram. Assassin. Local hunters. Amotekun. Fellow Soldier.
Which one
ipob
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
kaycyor:
Just gun men.. Please specify..
Fulani herdsmen.
Boko haram.
Assassin.
Local hunters.
Amotekun.
Fellow Soldier.

Which one

Gunmen, in as much they are not from the north or yoruba muslim
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2020
How u go introduce urself as soldier? Smh
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by OyinO: 1:23am On Aug 09, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Wisdom is profitable.... He who fights and run away lives to fight another day...

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

Prayers didn't rescue Leah Sharibu
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by OyinO: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Soldiers..
Even a Soldier is not safe or Spared!
Brothers and Sisters, the only antidote for Death is Preparation of Eternity!
Living life Prepared for Eternity is the way to live..
With The KING of kings, to Live is Christ to Die is Gain..

Let's take these things very Important! There is Life after Death!

Why can't Christ take us to somewhere better?
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2020
MorningStar233:

No need to even answer u again...he thought it was one of those times he can intimate bloody civilians when he saw them carrying riffles??do civilians carry riffles??....oh God... sorry...
soldiers see police as bloody civilians , just so you know.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by airminem(f): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2020
All these ex- barrack boys sef. Una too dey claim.
davillian:

He is already hanging a staff Sergent but his I'd hasn't been updated
So he is not a sergeant
He is not a staff sergy either. The Id card speaks more than just a photo passport. DO YOU HAVE HIS PART 2 ORDER OF PROMOTION
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Rafaell(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Soldiers identify themselves by raining bullets on the intruders from his ak-47 machine positioned comfortably in his hand - NOT WITH MOUTH, Oga !!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by MorningStar233: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
soldiers see police as bloody civilians , just so you know.

Of course police and bloody civilians.....
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Oyerinde16(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Hoodlums stopped your vehicle. Luckily for you, you were in mufti but you still ended up identifying yourself as a soldier? If that part of the news is true then I dont know what to say sad
Most personnel's will identify themselves when they meet either the police, soldiers or other agencies on the road... Its most likely the hoodlums dressed as police or something... He identified himself and boom they killed him on the spot... Most criminals hate anybody with gun experience... Even if you are not a personnel... Once they know you are good at close combat, disarming and gun handling, they see you as no 1 threat and take you out immediately...
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by EzzyCarter: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oyerinde16:

Most personnel's will identify themselves when they meet either the police, soldiers or other agencies on the road... Its most likely the hoodlums dressed as police or something... He identified himself and boom they killed him on the spot... Most criminals hate anybody with gun experience... Even if you are not a personnel... Once they know you are good at close combat, disarming and gun handling, they see you as no 1 threat and take you out immediately...

Quite true. He was just unlucky
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by davillian(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
airminem:
All these ex- barrack boys sef. Una too dey claim. He is not a staff sergy either. The Id card speaks more than just a photo passport. DO YOU HAVE HIS PART 2 ORDER OF PROMOTION
I no wan talk
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by airminem(f): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2020
davillian:
I no wan talk
My friend sit-up there! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.