Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) (69215 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by engrchykae(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
When sane Nigerians are protesting lack of security, soldiers will go and shoot at unarmed protesters.
Is it not funny?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by UDUJ(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
soundlala:
see wetin u write

cheesy grin cheesy Good you noticed as well. And when you try to correct them you receive insults in return. So now all I do is read, laugh at their posts and move on cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by jasman1: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
We’ll be safer if these politicians fight the insecurities in Naija the same way they’re fighting amongst themselves on whose going to steal the most.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by eyescue(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Hoodlums stopped your vehicle. Luckily for you, you were in mufti but you still ended up identifying yourself as a soldier? If that part of the news is true then I dont know what to say sad

Everything about the story is true, but something is missing. The shooters were uniform men.

I'm not saying sh!t about the colour of the uniform, whether black or white before someone will ah...
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by obstead200(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Soldiers are now an endangered species in this country.

Soldiers reading this, always remember that the only difference between you and us is that Kalashnikov you are holding, without it, just behave yourself.
u are so correct.

I find it hard to feel pity for military and paramilitary officers that die violently. U only need to encounter them and u will bear witness to how high-handed and overbearing they could be in dealing with civilians. Just because they are in uniform, they pick offence and start assaulting a civilian, even when there was absolutely no basis to take offence.

In this regard, the police and civil defence is even slightly better. They have more restraint in dealing with civilians.
But the military is simply............terrible people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by kozmokaz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Boarded same bus with this man just two days ago from owerri to onitsha !!!
He said he was going far not !!
We joked although the journey

Was such a good man !

Rip sgt

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by eyescue(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
kaycyor:
Just gun men.. Please specify..
Fulani herdsmen.
Boko haram.
Assassin.
Local hunters.
Amotekun.
Fellow Soldier.

Which one

Surprisingly, Uniformed men
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by IMASTEX: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
This is what people are protesting for. Better security among others. Soldiers , the government thugs will harrass protesters now see am. The insecurity affects everybody.
Soon the wife of the deceased will join her fellow widows to protest non payment of benefits.
The protest when una no want support na una wives go do am. The rest of una go do una own protest when its time to pay una pension. Everything na turn by turn
Sad reality
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
This story can not be accepted by me that a soldier of that rank will identify himself to gunmen.... K-legged story spotted.

This case can easily be investigated by the military using the vehicle identity.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by soundlala: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
post=92592521:

I'm interested
u need prayers if u this gullible bro
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Flairoqy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Wisdom is profitable.... He who fights and run away lives to fight another day...

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
In a situation of a generation where there is not telecommunication/social media for this online agitation of southern kaduna People, what would they have done to help themselves? I wonder why people still depend on government for everything when they obviously know the kind of country they in smh undecided make kaduna youths better use their end, it's no longer about ISLAM anymore, this is becoming a political territory agenda, if Nigeria is not careful, It will become an Islamic state, but this isn't an Islamic agenda, it's a northern agenda, if Nigeria is an Islamic state, they rule Nigeria for ever undecided
I hope we all can testify about other Islamic state and their current situations? (Beirut, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya)
We'll be worst than these countries because even now that we are somewhat secular yet we have regional crisis and massacre, now imagine if it's an Islamic country.
To my fellow Nigerians (Biafrans) if you want to be liberated, fight for your course by any means, the North won't come and give you liberation is your room, you can't win revolution on your mobile phones, fight for your course and redeem your country, south Sudan is a Perfect example (mean while take kogi state along with you, we aren't northerner, we were only a circumstance of geopolitical zone, we don't speak Hausa in kogi.
The earlier you Biafrans take action against the future northern agenda, the better for your generation... Otherwise peace be upon you all.
ISLAM IS NOT THE PROBLEM, NORTH IS THE PROBLEM (I've been to different part of Nigeria, I've seen cultures).

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by AmuDimpka: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
You are confronted by gun welding men and you are identifying yourself as army....do you want them to give you a red carpet reception?

Rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by onome2013: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
You snuff life from someone's husband and father. It shall not be well with all of you that committed this act.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by RemoveKebab: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
This is what people are protesting for. Better security among others. Soldiers , the government thugs will harrass protesters now see am. The insecurity affects everybody.
Soon the wife of the deceased will join her fellow widows to protest non payment of benefits.
The protest when una no want support na una wives go do am. The rest of una go do una own protest when its time to pay una pension. Everything na turn by turn
You are wise, the law of karma is real.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by kozmokaz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
eyescue:

Everything about the story is true, but something is missing. The shooters were uniform men.

I'm not saying sh!t about the colour of the uniform, whether black or white before someone will ah...

U made a point

No soldier will identify him self to armed ppl if they are not in uniforms too
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Moscodee1990(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Hoodlums stopped your vehicle. Luckily for you, you were in mufti but you still ended up identifying yourself as a soldier? If that part of the news is true then I dont know what to say sad
I wonder o, the thing tire me.
Or maybe the hoodlums appear as security operatives
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Bkayyy: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
For those that don't understand English saying "He shouldn't have identified himself na" what they meant by after he identified himself is that they found out through his ID card
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by delawal: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
which road be enugu-makurdi road, sounds funny
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by anonymuz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:
he was a bloody fool
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Moscodee1990(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
flackoFlint:
I'm sure he didn't know they were hoodlums
Yeah, probably

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by DonTattaglia: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Revealing your identity and "do u know who I am mentality" sent u to your early grave. U lacked wisdom though. The skin and blood of a soldier is like every other human being, nothing special..Armed robbers hate to hear or see anybody called force man..They waste u immediately because u are a threat to them. Why people tend to fear these military & police men is just becos of the rifles they carry. That is why armed bandits are battle ready to face them..
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Mayng01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

Nothing of the above didn't kill him always learn to think Right

Check what you wrote & slap yourself in the face.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by heendrix(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mayng01:

Check what you wrote & slap yourself in the face.
imagine grin
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Chiachifranklin: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
poor intellectual, you r in mufti Thanks to God. why trying to b a soldier in mufti ?
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by kolade560: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
They must have checked his ID Card and one thing about gunmen is that they hate military personnel. They don't spare them at all
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Miracle1991: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sunofgod:
He thought by identifying himself as a soldier he would get some respect?

Ntorr - Soul Dier!
your time is coming . Life is turn by turn.
It is a complete foolishness for you to mock a dead man.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by Miracle1991: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
I can bet my life that these hoodlums are members of Ipob.
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Wisdom is profitable.... He who fights and run away lives to fight another day...

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
God has run away from Nigeria ooo
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by sketcherJ(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
kozmokaz:
Boarded same bus with this man just two days ago from owerri to onitsha !!!
He said he was going far not !!
We joked although the journey

Was such a good man !

Rip sgt
woooow. This is saddening
Re: Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
obstead200:
u are so correct.

I find it hard to feel pity for military and paramilitary officers that die violently. U only need to encounter them and u will bear witness to how high-handed and overbearing they could be in dealing with civilians. Just because they are in uniform, they pick offence and start assaulting a civilian, even when there was absolutely no basis to take offence.

In this regard, the police and civil defence is even slightly better. They have more restraint in dealing with civilians.
But the military is simply............terrible people

If you noticed, I didn't even type RIP because those people are the meanest beings on Earth. They are scared of bokoharam but love oppressing innocent Nigerians.

One morning on my way to work, a soldier came out of nowhere with a gun saying that nobody would pass, we begged for hours before the idiot decided to let us pass. The traffic that day was crazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.