Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Let' Talk Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let' Talk Internet Business (972 Views)

Guys, Let's Talk Business / Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime / How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let' Talk Internet Business by larryhomie(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2011
I don't want to come with the phrase 'making money online' because the money is actually worked for and earned. There are a lot of perceptions about doing business with the internet being your sole platform. Most individuals today especially youths have gone haywire with the online money making issue that most of them don't reall know what it is about and they eventually fail when they venture into it and blame others for their problems.

Someone called me and while we were talking he said someone told him that anything internet is a scam and I wondered how someone could think like that; just like saying google is a scam. Even though there are scammers selling useless info, I say that our biggest scammer is ourselves because we always expect plug and play profit and that's what these scammers capitalise on.

Doing business on the internet is just like any other business just that its advantages are much. You can start without much capital, in event of failure much isn't usually lost. Once you become very successful in your internet business, it turns to a very normal business with offices and branches depending on how well you are doing. Nobody can actually tell you what to do on the internet, they can only give advice and general solutions to problems.

Let me hear what you think. I would write more later
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by femeritus: 3:36am On Feb 13, 2011
Let's have your business ideas and strategies
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by larryhomie(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2011
Okay, for me its straight forward. Any business can be done on the internet
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by larryhomie(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2011
Let's know your business especially offline so we can get analyse its internet compatibity
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by larryhomie(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2011
The internet is like having the worls at your fingertips no matter the business you are doing. People don't have to come to where you are to get anything and they can actually come to your base if your business is promising
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by bestlife(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2011
U are right bt how can 1 know if an online biz its a legitimate one
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by meetagape(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2011
MOBILE STOCK EXCHANGE.
www.msenig.com
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by Mide4classic: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2011
Are internet surveys 4 real or just waste of time
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by Chizin(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2011
@bestlife: You know the real internet biz by going into research. Spend time googling every information you get. But if you have not tried one. I will like you to try Football betting. I bet you. For the past 4 years of searching and gathering information on what really works on internet biz world. I later come to a conclusion that Football betting is the best, is the best when you get the necessary thing you ought to get, the secrets and the formulas. This is another Investment that is ready of giving you about 70 to 82% return on your ROI. I call it an Investment because I have not seen any investment that is capable of giving more that 20% on your ROI. Just give it a try and moreover it does not require much capital. Just mail me at: chizin247@gmail.com if you are interested. But, mind you, this is gold mine people are underrating.
Good day.
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2011
@larryhomie

Some of us have done one or two odd businesses online to our road to discovery but at the end it becomes clear that making money online the real, genuine way is way too different. It requires a LOT of hardwork and patience. Lack of hardwork cost me the loss of 2 thriving websites.

One thing about internet business is this, if you can give people what they want, in return you will definitely get paid.

I've had series of business partnership requests due to the posts on my blog, but is it me? i'm not making the most of it,

@infogenius

Get a blog and start blogging. If you have passion in dating, then start writing on dating stuff, get blogger or a wordpress powered site and off you go. You learn as you move on.
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by zogo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
The internet business world is like the physical business world. just as there are scams and legit businesses offline, same applies to online business too. But if you want to succeed online, you'll focus on realities and not scam. you'll need to shine your eyes very well. You need to open ur ears to information.

If you're interested in Heliculture (Snail Farming) you can start immediately with very low capital. follow this link: www.snailfarmingng..com
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by 222Martins(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2011
infogenius:

With someone fresh from the cold and wants to start blogging.Please let us know where he can start from if he is connected to the internet and loves internet dating.
The best way to start a blog is to first acquire the knowledge. Don't pay somebody to do it for you, it pays to learn and do it yourself.
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by Winner1(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2011
hello

i am an internet marketer for over 5 years and i can honorably say that with the internet you have the world at you finger tips. no huge set up capital and at times some jobs online do not need much experience. but one thing i can say about the internet that most people dont like to hear is that you need to put a lot of hard work if you are just starting out without a penny and you want to succeed!

but if you have some money to start with, your success road should come smooth.

of course there are scammers on the internet just like everywhere else you just have to be careful of the TYPE of online business you are engage in

when i first started out, and with nothing the road was very bumpy indeed. but along the line i used my trials and errors to achieve what my friends now envy. MONEY!

right now i help businesses to get more business and i got this awesome idea from my internet biz. in fact its an offshoot of my internet biz.

Blogging is one of the many ways you can use to make money online especially if you are starting out, and dont have enough money. with blogging you are guaranteed of increased exposure of whatever you are selling.

but if you really want to make the money online i think you should think of something you are good at and offer it for sale, like a service. for instance if you can write article you are in hot demand on the internet. if you can help others detect minor errors on their script you are also in hot demand [they are called proofreaders] do you know how to design a website? use a power point to create video with movie maker then you are also in hot demand. and many,many other stuffs you can do online that will make you forget about your lousy 8-5pm jobs!

send email to my box or check my signature if you feel you need more info.
Re: Let' Talk Internet Business by ebizsols(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Internet biz like every body have rightly pointed out here getting your biz which could be selling a product or service online.
The anonymity of the internet makes it possible to market your products or services to anyone with an access without even knowing the person.
But to many people internet biz means selling "how to make money online stuff", talking about affiliate marketing and all of that.
For me I blog on varied niches and currently contributes contents to revenue sharing sites, which has really been my biggest earner till date.
I find it worrisome when people who dont know what marketing online means and they use this opportunity to scam others by selling below the par and scrap info to gullible and unsuspecting victims.
Thanks for starting this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Payooner Mastercard Problem / I Have Perfume For Sale With A Wide Range Of Frangrances That Are Alluring / Agricultural/export Based Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.