Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

We Making Money This Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Making Money This Year (1741 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / * / UBA Africard Where Is My Money? This Is Very Bad Customer Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Making Money This Year by larryhomie(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2011
What are you doing to make extra money this year? Let's know what your ideas are like, how far you have gone, your success, failures, regrets.

Try and make sure your buiness details are in your signature and you could get extra traffic, u can never tell
Re: We Making Money This Year by larryhomie(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2011
For me I hate non flexible jobs do I am trying to build a business on my passion and making it flexible. One of my regrets was being in a debt that didn't turn out fine. I wouldn't advice borrowing money under certain conditions
Re: We Making Money This Year by larryhomie(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2011
If you making money this year, put your hands up
Re: We Making Money This Year by larryhomie(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2011
Let's hear some money making tips
Re: We Making Money This Year by Chizin(m): 6:11am On Feb 15, 2011
I bet on football. Sure I making a big killing here. And I want to use this medium to welcome my fellow landers to the moving train.
Re: We Making Money This Year by residual(f): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
i am into investments, throughout last year, i learnt to diversify. so i look out to investment opportunities, invest here and there, refer others and make commissions.

i also recently joined an online profitable programme called: cash and fortunes and i am already making it big.

you can also join us there. www.cashandfortunes.com

call me for any assistance, my code is 469
Re: We Making Money This Year by larryhomie(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2011
I used to trade sports and I can testify that its really good and profitable once you know what you are doing and keep to the rules. About investments, diversification is a way of avoiding risks but knowing your stand is what matters most
Re: We Making Money This Year by clicknbank: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2011
Hello Nigerian,

First your have the choice of what to do bring daily income to your direction.
1. Your need information to guide you on how to accomplish this.

So a site have been launch to give you different guides on how to achieve that,
@ http://cheapinfo.in/?page=store
Re: We Making Money This Year by Keith45: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2011
I have part time job.Relating to marketing.
Re: We Making Money This Year by residual(f): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2011
i came across and registered with www.cashandfortunes.com and making nothing less than 20k weekly.u could be making much more

why not log on and join us now. use 469 as referrer code. email me at pattybf@yahoo.com for more detail
Re: We Making Money This Year by Tblogger: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2011
Let's know your money making plans this year. I am generally an internet guy so whatever I do is based here.
Re: We Making Money This Year by omonla6(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2011
Thanks a lot for bringing in this topic!

Could you believe there are uncountable ways to make "MONEY"?[color=#990000][/color] But the way we make our money can be in different dimension's so to say. The Bible says we would work to earn our daily bread, Not stealing nor in any dubious form. This is not right.

Towards the last quarter of 2010, I read about the story of 2 friend's in Ibadan Seun and Laide (from Success Digest Extra) making cool cash with Adsense, clickbank and other affiliate programs genuinely. If you want to make more money this year 2011, you can look for a mentor around you that knows  how to do it, then learn from them.

Most importantly, there are somethings you need to do to make money online which are
* You need a DOMAIN.
* You need a HOST
* You need PRODUCT (of your own or as an affiliate)
* You need a WEBSITE (here if you are not a webdesigner, you are advised to hire one to do the job)
* Host your Website
* Promote your Website both offline and online
* Wait to see the money money rolling in to your pocket/account.

Anyway, here is another tip for you to make more money this year 2011, check it out if you care by clicking this link now. [B][COLOR=red]Instant Web Money Maker![/COLOR][/B]

Hope this information is useful to you?

See you some other time FRIEND'S.
Re: We Making Money This Year by Tblogger: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
True, there are uncountable ways to make money just that people don't see it or don't go about it well. How do you intend to make money this year
Re: We Making Money This Year by omachi1026(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
If seriously you need to make money,Try www.mellonpof.net or contact me on oobidike@gmail.com for guidance.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Make 1000 Naira Online Daily / What Internet Biz Can one start With #0,although with Massive Internet Bundle / Shop Online Here @ 1nairashop Nigeria (1nairashop.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.