Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) (33575 Views)

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto / 7 Of The Over 1500 Cars Destroyed In Shooting ‘fast & Furious’ Films (photos) / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by GMBuhari: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tinubu sef , he looted money for Fire service , now they couldn't quench fire on time
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Tremple8v: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
This 2020 life no balance at all .
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Odunayomi247:
probably gas explosion rip to the cars

Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by mimimile93: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Organicist95:
loss undecided
Dirty bitch
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Olawalelead(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
May God console those that lose their properties to the incident...
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
sad Person car ooo
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Roundpeg:
What a loss!
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by moses320(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
NawA oo this life no balance at all I pray the mechanic �‍� get mercy from the cars owner oo if not Tokunbo go turn brand new for Hin neck
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Peteru1st(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
you'll see some of the stupid owners of these cars started disturbing him for refund or whatever. like he paid the robbers to shoot. if only we can understand ourselves in this country!!
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by nepapole(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gbese re ooo!!
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Enoch07: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Roundpeg:
What a lost!
you just jump up and type rubbish

Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Roundpeg:
What a lost!
loss.
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by therajah: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
chipet67:

You say
When the loss runs to millions, you say WHAT A LOST!!
If it runs into billions, WHAT A LOSTS!!!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
this guy don buy market
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

No fewer than six cars were burnt in a fire outbreak that rocked a mechanic shop in Sapele town, Delta state on Friday, August 7th 2020, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK, The cause of the fire outbreak is yet to be ascertained.

See Photos from the incident As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoawRfDfHp/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=7099D857-A21D-4409-94A6-D7E439BF7F82

IT IS HIGH TIME MECHANICS SECURE INSURANCE POLICY AGAINST UNFORSEEN HAZARDS IN THEIR TRADE SUCH AS FIRE, THEFT, DAMAGE IN THE COURSE OF REPAIR ETC.

It is not only to repair vehicle and collect the big money that is often the reward of their technical knowledge in automobile jobs.

Mechanics should invest against hazard in their job.

Sometimes they risk damaging the vehicle that they seek to fix leaving it more worse than they met it.

MECHANICS SHOULD BE THINKING INSURANCE.
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
The burned offering he can send them to Aba he deal on scraps
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
wink2015:

IT IS HIGH TIME MECHANICS SECURE INSURANCE POLICY AGAINST UNFORSEEN HAZARDS IN THEIR TRADE SUCH AS FIRE, THEFT, DAMAGE IN THE COURSE OF REPAIR ETC.

It is not only to repair vehicle and collect the big money that is often the reward of their technical knowledge in automobile jobs.

Mechanics should invest against hazard in their job.

Sometimes they risk damaging the vehicle that they seek to fix leaving it more worse than they met it.

MECHANICS SHOULD BE THINKING INSURANCE.
Not possible in this our Nigeria.
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank God person no die
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by bezimo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sad loss to the owner...I am inclined to ask please owner are you a tither..because this fire disaster consuming the work of a man looks to me like the clear ministry of the devourers in action that God promise to rebuke if we obey the tithing covenant.

I am just wondering..why..what a loss
Customer cars burnt..the shop burnt..what a loss.
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by MARSHARE(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chai!!! This is the story of OBI OZOR & OKWUDILI. Only a few will understand.
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
maxjax:
no good news from sapele .....
My precious pele that year...
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Investnow2017: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
I am just amazed at the new mechanism some Nigerians now adopt to try to cope in the face of the crippling poverty index facing the nation. Just mention that you lose your bicycle, the next thing you will hear is VANITY. If its a car, it graduates to even VANITY upon VANITY. If the property involved is much the sentiment becomes even meanier VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY cheesy
The truth is that, life is better lived when you live simple. Living simple does not mean you will not own a car or a house. When you have a family you will realize that in our modern life, owning a car is no luxury, it is a necessity. Most family men will vindicate this position.
So it is not out of flaybouyance that some folks own a car, it is just out of necessity. So what concerns VANITY if it is lost!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
O boy! No be small loss o, chai.. people go just lose cars worth millions , I pity the mechanic , because of wetin him go face in d hands of the car owners.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
And there’s no Insurance, Car of 1.5mila gone to ashes. Back to legedes Benz cry
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by donoso: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Anyone that knows the owner of the mechanic shop should stay close to him now. He might commit murder.

There's life beyond this.
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
This is huge loss.. As a mechanic, I am just imagine the trauma the mechanic will be suffer in the hands of the cars owner

Na wa!
English don suffer
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by 80kobo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
There are some reasons I don't leave my car overnight at mechanic

https://www.nairaland.com/6025210/clean-brown-1-owner-2011
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Dera25(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Roundpeg:
Big loss to owners!

Modified

Those quoting me, una no go school pass me o. E shock you?

Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by esereme2019: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Samsimple:

That your English go increase the damages to the shop
smiley
Re: Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) by Akharmony: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
No doubt an enemy did this..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Danfo With Gotv Antenna In Lagos / Car Crashes Into Building In Lagos. One Dead, Another Injured / The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.