Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander (27030 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 4:10am On Sep 20, 2020
I Will Score The INEC’s Election-results Viewing-portal 13% Only

Nigerians now have to depend on News Media in order to know the Wards and LGAs results, whereas the INEC has an already established Result-Viewing Portal which should supply the authentic results.
The aim for establishing the Portal is now badly defeated, and that's Really Crazy.
For this alone, I score the INEC’s Election-Results Viewing-Portal 13% only
To buttress my points, this information I am going to supply below, are the officially announced final results at the various LGAs as at 4:00am (Sunday Morning), but they cannot be seen anywhere on the INEC’s Portal:

Officially Announced Results For IGUEBEN LGA.
APC - 5189
PDP - 7860

Officially Announced Results For ESAN CENTRAL LGA.
APC - 6719
PDP - 10694

Officially Announced Results For ESAN NORTH-EAST LGA
APC - 6559
PDP - 13579

Official Announced Results For ESAN SOUTH-EAST LGA
APC - 9237
PDP - 10565

Officially Announced Results For UHUMNWODE LGA
APC: 5972
PDP: 10,022

Officially Announced Results For IKPOBA OKHA LGA
PDP: 41, 030
APC: 18, 218

WHAT IS YOUR OWN SCORE OF THE INEC’S RESULTS-VIEWING PORTAL??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2020
I don't know why INEC continue to waste money on importing some forms of technology, yet they can't maximize its use.
It really baffles me.
If INEC is actually being sincere with themselves about the whole Election-Results Viewing-Portal thing, then they should listen to the cries of the Nigerian Citizens, and upload all The following results on their Online Results-Viewing Portal....

1. All the Form-EC8As (and NOT Form-EC60Es) from all the 2627 Polling-units.
2. All the Form-EC8Bs from all the 192 Wards.
3. All the Form-EC8Cs From all the 18 LGAs.
4. The Final Form-EC8D from the State.
5. The Final Form-EC8E as declared by the REC.
6. All the Form-EC40Gs from all the 192 Wards.
7. All the Form-EC40G(1)s from all the 18 LGAs.
8. The Final Form-EC40G(2) from the State.

We do not want to be seeing only the Form-EC8As of all the Polling-units scattered all over the Portal.
Also, we do NOT want to be relying on the News Media in order to obtain the higher-levels collated results, which were supposed to supplied by INEC itself.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Brandstudio01: 4:13am On Sep 20, 2020
My brother I I'm not sure this is not deliberate.
Remember, this is Naija

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 4:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:
My brother I I'm not sure this is not deliberate.
Remember, this is Naija
Let them continue fooling themselves.
Now, we are relying on Premium Times, Sahara Reporters, and every other possible Online Sources

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Gondonu: 4:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Forget it.This is simply because APC is losing it otherwise results should be on display by now.What was the purpose of the platform? Results transmission right from the ward collation where the manipulations are less common.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 4:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:
Forget it.This is simply because APC is losing it otherwise results should be on display.What was the purpose of the platform? Results transmission right from the ward collation where the manipulations are less common.
They only uploaded just the Polling-units Results..
Now, tell me bro, what are we going to do with all the 2627 Polling-units Results all alone by themselves??
Whereas we can easily view and compare with the 192 Wards Results, and the 18 LGA Results if they were also released by INEC.

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Like for PDP

Share for APC

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 4:29am On Sep 20, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Like for PDP

Share for APC

Oga, wait first..
Let Us Finish With Edo and Ondo..
2023 still far.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Temitopemo6e6(m): 4:41am On Sep 20, 2020
undecided This is Nigeria anything can still happen.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by babyfaceafrica: 5:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:
Forget it.This is simply because APC is losing it otherwise results should be on display by now.What was the purpose of the platform? Results transmission right from the ward collation where the manipulations are less common.
how will they rig?

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2020

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by deboysben(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:
i heard ize iyamu is winning with wide margin in ogbomoso local govt.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 6:09am On Sep 20, 2020
deboysben:
i heard ize iyamu is winning with wide margin in ogbomoso local govt.

If Apc can said so much rubbish about Ize Iyamu in 2016 election

If PDP can make so many false allegations about Obaseki in 2016 election

Then, Only a shameless person will support any of them in this election.

Politicians can only fool themselves, not me

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by deboysben(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

keep quiet mr man and stop shifting goal post.

I thought jagaban is the prof of politics what is happening.
What about the saying anything them support always hit the rock.

This life shaaa.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2020
deboysben:
keep quiet mr man and stop shifting goal post.

I thought jagaban is the prof of politics what is happening.
What about the saying anything them support always hit the rock.

This life shaaa.

Only a shameless person will support any of them in this election

I decided not to be one...

I don't know about you though...

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by deboysben(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

I decided not to be one...

I don't know about you though...
lol consoling of oneself is allowed

Off to church.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by eneyoduke(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki pepper dem ooo cool grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2020
deboysben:
lol consoling of oneself is allowed

Off to church.

God self get patience truly.

So venomous guy like you still dey waste your time to attend church service?

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by gbowoade85142: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki chilli marc tonner

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Great2017: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

God self get patience truly.

So venomous guy like you still dey waste your time to attend church service?
Mr. Righteousness, Jesus came for sinners and not for the righteous.

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by AroleOduduwa2: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
For those saying shame on Ambode. Obaseki was able to challenge because his inner circle are behind him and he also have some old dogs who want Oshiomole reign to end. Ambode had no such support, even his deputy was against him for whatever reason. In my opinion he did the right thing by bowing out. If he decamp like Obaseki, he would have lost too because most lagosian are still sympathetic to Jagaban, my uncle for instance would vote apc at state level and Pdp at federal level, same with his friends. When you engage this old men why they are still sympathetic to Jagaban, they will tell you he’s a true democrat and idealistic, Lagos will remain in Jagaban’s pocket until the set of these old men are incapable of voting.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Great2017:

Mr. Righteousness, Jesus came for sinners and not for the righteous.

Chai, you could have asked for the direction now.

You missed road kraaaa
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
For those saying shame on Ambode. Obaseki was able to challenge because his inner circle are behind him and he also have some old dogs who want Oshiomole reign to end supporting him. Ambode had no such support, even his deputy was against him for whatever reason. In my opinion he did the right thing by bowing out. If he has decamped like Obaseki, he would have lost too because most lagosian are still sympathetic to Jagaban, my uncle for instance would vote apc at state level and Pdp at federal level, same with his friends. When you engage this old men why they are still sympathetic to Jagaban, they will tell you he’s a true democrat and idealistic, Lagos will remain in Jagaban’s pocket until the set of these old men are incapable of voting.

What's the business of Ambode with Edo election?

Is Ambode the only politicians that lose out in election ni?

I guess the Kwara godfather's were also behind Saraki's defeat.

In life, you win some and lose some

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Great2017: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

Chai, you could have asked for the direction now.

You missed road kraaaa

I thought by now, your chicago drug bag man that you lick his ass would have declared his stooge as the winner of the Edo State election.

We don't lick the ass of a man like us in Edo State.

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Great2017:

I thought by now, your chicago drug bag man that you lick his ass would have declared his stooge as the winner of the Edo State election.

We don't lick the ass of a man like us in Edo State.

My brother you self see am so...

We no kuku dey allow politicians to push us around hence not supporting any of the Edo governorship candidates cos we dey reason with out senses and also get shame.

I don't know about others oo
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Great2017: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

My brother you self see am so...

We no kuku dey allow politicians to push us around hence not supporting any of the Edo governorship candidates cos we dey reason with out senses and also get shame.

I don't know about others oo

You lied.

You worship the Chicago bag man.

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by helinues: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Great2017:

You lied.

You worship the Chicago bag man.

See, the problem I have with you guys is you people lied too much which is getting disgusting..

Oya provide proofs and if you can't, don't ever bother to quote me again.

Hiss
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Gondonu: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Great2017:
I thought by now, your chicago drug bag man that you lick his ass would have declared his stooge as the winner of the Edo State election.We don't lick the ass of a man like us in Edo State.
Edo no be and can never be like Lagos

15 Likes 1 Share

Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari / APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu