Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already (31323 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) / Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander / INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 3:18am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

Dabble into people's thread

You are probably a teenager still depending on family and friends hence no too pressure on you
Fụck-off with your silly guess..
You forgot that you have gallantly earned for yourself the title of Zone-B or abi Zombie on this Nairaland??
And you don't know how or why it came about?
No... You don't even know that such a title exists on Nairaland..
Anyway, as expected, you didn't disappoint when you were mentioned. Typical of Zone-Bees.
Meanwhile, back to the bolded statement..
You just made it very clear that your adult life is so frustrated, to an extent that you see happy people as teenagers..
Mista Man, it's not really my fault that your life is filled with lots of negative pressure.
But don't ever equate my life with yours again, or try to measure any part of my happiness with yours.
You're clearly operating on a lower plane.
I can see it clearly now.
At least, you can be happy now that I devoted enough time in replying you.??
That's Good News, you know...
Now Fụck Off.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2020
tricksters:

If you are educated your demented head should sum that up.
Oga sir... Let me prove to you right now that you are the big demented fool here, based on the bolded statement from your silly comment above..
It is impossible at this very moment for a viewer of the portal to sum the results up, because INEC themselves messed things up by themselves.
In LAMINGA Ward, they didn't upload the photos of the results for LAMINGA-III Polling-unit.. Rather, in place of it, they uploaded the result for KAWA/KAWO-OP Polling-unit..
Thus, on the nonsense portal, the result of the KAWA/KAWO-OP was uploaded two times (ie, a case of repeated result), snapped using two different cameras.
So, how can your demented brain get the values of the voting events at the LAMINGA-III Polling-unit??
Don't always be in a haste to show wokeness.
It rather brings out the true stupidity and frustration in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by tk4rd: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Ajcreative627(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Can voters card be gotten outside election period?
Please answer any one
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Kwamecron(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is just so simple....

Hack the server,

Upload your own result,

Hijack the hard copy and replace it with the uploaded one.

We go to court if you are too satisfied

And we show facts

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rich4god:

Sometimes am forced to believe that lots of people on this forum are kids with no brain...

As in eh.. They just go about insulting people anyhow for no reason

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Calculated and manipulated results loading
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
A good kick start for 2023 General election.

Meanwhile, if you need a content writer for your blog kindly contact me on WhatsApp 090-675-080-91.
I charge lesser and can write 1-2k article, 2days delivery.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Sirwallace(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
BluntNigerian:
The Portal Seemed to make provisions for only Polling-unit Results..
How am I going to see the Ward-level Collated Results?? [s](which is where they do most of the INEC's Massive Unauthorised Padding) [/s].. And if possible also, I want to see the results of all the levels of results-collation up to the final collated Results readily available on the portal too..
Enough Corrections Need To Be Made On The Portal Anyway..
But it is a good start..
Kudos to INEC.

accumulation of all the polling unit result in a particular ward gets the result in that ward.

A well programmed Alt sum like in excel could have solved the problem with a button on the site could have answer that question.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by taurusmena1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
EyeNeck EyeNeck
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sirwallace:

accumulation of all the polling unit result in a particular ward gets the result in that ward.

A well programmed Alt sum like in excel could have solved the problem with a button on the site could have answer that question.
There was no such button on the site.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Calculated and manipulated results loading
Exactly.!!
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Only INEC officials have power to rig election.

Even when polling unit PA or agents raised alarm regarding election fraud the INEC chairman quickly overrule them and proceed to declare a winner (part of the rigging?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Firespitter: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Fụck-off with your silly guess..
You forgot that you have gallantly earned for yourself the title of Zone-B or abi Zombie on this Nairaland??
And you don't know how or why it came about?
No... You don't even know that such a title exists on Nairaland..
Anyway, as expected, you didn't disappoint when you were mentioned. Typical of Zone-Bees.
Meanwhile, back to the bolded statement..
You just made it very clear that your adult life is so frustrated, to an extent that you see happy people as teenagers..
Mista Man, it's not really my fault that your life is filled with lots of negative pressure.
But don't ever equate my life with yours again, or try to measure any part of my happiness with yours.
You're clearly operating on a lower plane.
I can see it clearly now.
At least, you can be happy now that I devoted enough time in replying you.??
That's Good News, you know...
Now Fụck Off.

That Igbo hating abobaku miscreant is an insecure being. Stop mentioning him before he develops heart attack oh.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by chukwuibuipob: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
BluntNigerian:
You frustrated lots should mind how you express yourselves..
Rascality Equates Humans to Hyenas
ignore dat one and continue with Ur job.Those pipu hate light/truth.Dey support Evil.We know dem well with d shape of their head

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by mokt(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
comos:
How are we sure they have not kidnapped electoral officer and force them to publish forged results to INEC viewing centre

Apologies for responding to your quote but this is still a decent development so try to at least be constructive with your criticism.

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by dotbaba86(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
http://www.fiverr.com/s2/01672fce50. Contact m through d link let m put u through...n stop b. Broke all d time
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
mokt:

Apologies for responding to your quote but this is still a decent development so try to at least be constructive with your criticism.
You may also like to check this out...
https://www.nairaland.com/6044457/few-observations-inec-results-viewing
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by mokt(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
BluntNigerian:
The Race for accountability in elections had started..
We must get it right One Day...
***Modified:
Here below is the link to the continuation of this thread:
My Few Observations On The Results That Were Uploaded To The Portal.

We will bro.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Averys(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by jaybliss1410(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is a welcoming idea from inec. Election rigging or manipulation is done at the polling unit. Inec only calculate the result sent to them by presiding officers. inec portal as well will only receive results after all the magumagu acts from d polling units. Best polling units rigger wins election in my country.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by gsmcoder: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Finally there actually an Inec server. grin
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by jubrilELsudan: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

WHO ASKED YOU OR GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY AND AUDACITY IN THE HIGHEST KUKUNASE ORDER TO TEST RUN IT?

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
I just checked now... all the results are there
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
All the results are there.... Check again

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Homiesjinxbank: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Me i thought inec said no server before before Rigging bastard
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by Emmerlee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
BluntNigerian:
You frustrated lots should mind how you express yourselves..
Rascality Equates Humans to Hyenas

grin grin
That guy is a well known rabid dog.
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

WHO ASKED YOU OR GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY AND AUDACITY IN THE HIGHEST KUKUNASE ORDER TO TEST RUN IT?
GO AND DIE
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by BluntNigerian: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
All the results are there.... Check again
Yesss..
I have done that long ago.
Check This Link below to view my findings..
Re: I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already by jubrilELsudan: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
BluntNigerian:
GO AND DIE

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC/TUC & FG Fail To Reach Compromise: Strike Continues / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.