Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days (78717 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Patrioticman007(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
What
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by ehmmy11(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow funny piece... They are cleaner than the so called gf who bangs numerous guys in the name of love.. No olosho will agree to raw sex

2 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by BigBashiru: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by ibawon(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Get Married and stay faithful
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by coolluk(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Diseases your girlfriend can give you�

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by filleSouriante(f): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
T
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by dalass(f): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
These prostitutes are even more cleaner than the regular girls you see out there.

Hmmmm... Oko olosho grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by mayor1814: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
crazy life shit. buh some niggaz don't care, as long as dem ruuussssshhh am....
Kai, niggaz sha

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Oizee(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's alright
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by einsteine(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
It should be list of sexually transmitted infections. Anybody can give you those, not just a prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
a street thot, bish will give you more STD Dan a prostitute.... prostitutes insist on condom.... those hoes we call gfs fork around without condom, they will say don't use condom I don't like it.... stupid bishes. I'd rada fork a prostitute than fork a street hoe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by DICKstractor: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
that's why I take any girl/olosho to the hospital for tests before we start my thing sexual.

Yeah!!... Don't be shocked. I'm that patient and careful

2 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by funmike83(f): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
These prostitutes are even more cleaner than the regular girls you see out there.

Someone talking from experience
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nigerianleleyi0: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
[img] adam-levine.gif [/img]

Nigerianleleyi0:

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by anonimi: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Above Mentioned Germs and Diseases, the Greatest of all Eternal Damnation in Hell!

Departing this Earth on top of a Prostitute !! What Explanation will you Give to the Almighty God!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

6 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by princepee: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
MsNorgan:
Sometimes i wonder how guys derive pleasure from a total unknown stranger
madam all a man need to have sex is a place, ..either stranger or girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by RPG2020(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:

You mean say the once you dey carry clean pass the once you see for Street church school?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by jericco1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
I have never patronised a prostitute before thank God

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Lexusgs430: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
After collecting your money....... They bless you with a take away snack and loads of abx swallowing afterwards.......... grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by OlawaleBammie: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
funmike83:
I hope they hear, all this guys that cannot control their sticks thinking they are enjoying, 5 sec enjoyment can cause a lifetime damage
double standard again

Na now only girls b olosho abi?? Madam women sef dey patronise men.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Lexusgs430: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
jericco1:
I have never patronised a prostitute before thank God

But you do runz girls?....... grin
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by tunmoj(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why am I always anticipating what righteousness89 would say... smiley wink
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by brightovio007(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:
Even your girlfriend can give u that.

Go for clean prostitutes like the ones at GRA Benin city, those BIU girls not the dirty ones at ugbague and quality hotels them.

I dey hail O u too much
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by abels(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
you be mumu

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chlamydia is the worst of them all because it will affect your fertility as a man or as a woman, as a woman it blocks your tube and it doesn't show symptoms, that's why its the most dangerous.

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by samsard(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
MsNorgan:
Sometimes i wonder how guys derive pleasure from a total unknown stranger
Like it takes familiarity for a deek to pick up sensations. Ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by ContractKiller: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
It seems like simple minded people are the same everywhere grin

Simplyleo:

Speaking from experience?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:
Even your girlfriend can give u that.

Go for clean prostitutes like the ones at GRA Benin city, those BIU girls not the dirty ones at ugbague and quality hotels them.

Omo u just get am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.