Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days (78819 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Segunbabba(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Ibrahiimo:
Wetin OLOSHOS no go see for NAIRALAND;

All these unrepentant LAGOS Oloshos (Prostitutes) that have VOWED never to REPENT in this life, JUDGEMENT day is coming for you.

You PRETEND as if you are doing BUSINESS in Lagos, but what you do is OLOSHO work, we know all of YOU, it will get to a time we will MENTION your NAMES, since you have decided to be spreading DISEASES in Nigeria in Disguise, we are watching you.

But, does it mean that OLOSHO work is a quick MONEY business, why do MEN even patronize Ashawos(NAIRALAND Ashawos) precisely,
Less I forget, PROSTITUTES full this nairaland well well, I don't know why Nairaland could BOAST of all these PROSTITUTES in Disguise.

In fact, they will not SEE US talkless of infecting us with their DEADLY STDs, we are BIGGER than them,

What about all these useless SUGAR MUMMIES that have refused to stay with their HUSBANDS, going around killing young Men DESTINY, devil incarnate in Disguise

You will see a beautiful LADY carrying up to five(5)deadly DISEASES in her VAGINA, this VAGINA Don see something, but why DISEASES prefer hiding in VAGINA for years with or without CURE, things are getting out of HAND

OLOSHOS OF NOWADAYS!!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Sambaby7640: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. They are not actually cleaner, de only take care of their product (pussy) very well.
Re-read what you wrote.tell me if it made sense
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
mperornero:
nope

Get In Touch With Me, Let's Discuss
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Homeboiy: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Benprass:

Piont OF Correction BIU girls are not prostitute

I pity u

You don't roll at night then.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Albert0011(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:

I can tell u 1/3 of the ashawo houses for Benin city.

Hmmm Na correct dude u be Are u still in Benin city now?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Homeboiy: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Albert0011:
Hmmm Na correct dude u be
Are u still in Benin city now?

Ye
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Akharmony: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
These prostitutes are even more cleaner than the regular girls you see out there.
Rule No1. Office must b kept clean at all time.

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by NiCurious: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Remember, it's their clients that prostitutes get these diseases from, in the first place.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Albert0011(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:

Ye
I stay at ekenwan road. Do u know that joint at agho road?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by NiCurious: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Possiblegee:
I hope there is none one can contact by just sucking breast ??

Cuz I can’t give up sucking boobs for any reason

Herpes. A guy sucks when he has herpes sores around his mouth, she gets herpes sores on her breast. Next outbreak, the sores on her breast can infect the guy sucking.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Mogajunior(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Akharmony:

Rule No1. Office must b kept clean at all time.
Very true. Your work tool is very important and has to be well kept.

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by NENGIsmells: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
most prostitutes are cleaner than most guys reading this post now. prostitutes should be careful with most of these guys.
90% of the guys reading this now have sweety sweety

3 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by NiCurious: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
tydi:

And how do women not get satisfied from multiple dicks

If she was satisfied with the first one, would she need to look for another one?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Homeboiy: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Albert0011:
I stay at ekenwan road.
Do u know that joint at agho road?

What's the name?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
thank God I have never patronize one
I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price

You are the man, my kind of guy
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Get In Touch With Me, Let's Discuss
pm me m
modified: odika e bu ñwå afor?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by walkwithgod(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
MsNorgan:
Sometimes i wonder how guys derive pleasure from a total unknown stranger

We just wanna cum in peace without billing for hair, data, makeup and clothers. Nigerian women make Relationships these days look like a poverty alleviation scheme. Is that too much to ask for ?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Albert0011(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:

What's the name?
can't really pronounce the name...something like otonwhe
Its close to owina junction .
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Above Mentioned Germs and Diseases are the Physical Diseases..

Spirtually, Destinies are Padlocked, Shattered and Battered!
One could become a Walking Corpse!

The Greatest of all is Eternal Damnation in Hell!

Departing this Earth on top of a Prostitute !! What Explanation will you Give to the Almighty God!!

Flee any Form of Immorality! Flee Sin!
It's a Destiny Destroyer!
I want to be like you sire but am too busy, May God himself bless, protect and sustain you...your oil shall never run dry in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
mperornero:
pm me m
modified: odika e bu ñwå afor?

Do you know ?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Righteousness89(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

I want to be like you sire but am too busy, May God himself bless, protect and sustain you...your oil shall never run dry in Jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Homeboiy: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Albert0011:
can't really pronounce the name...something like otonwhe
Its close to owina junction .

Not too conversant with that area

I base mostly around airport road, gra, ring road

Upper mission

Bolingo bar
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
divicode:

You are the man, my kind of guy
thank u sir
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Do you know ?
Nope,
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Do you know ?
Nope, I'm familiar with some places in ihaila LGA.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
mperornero:
Nope, I'm familiar with some places in ihaila LGA.

Look at my profile picture here On Nairaland
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by spiralwedge(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Covid19 was found in the semen from a study.

Dont dull yourself. Covid19 is their mama. HIV still get injury time. But Covid19 might take less than a month, the person don kpai
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Olawalelead(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Chelsea embarassed
Lol grin
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Ahcu22(f): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
I used to believe it before my younger sister started working with an NGO on HIV. My perception changed. They are diseases free more than your regular girl.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Slimsly100(f): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
as much as fukcing an olosho "unprotected" can you give you plenty of diseases, the worst of them all is for her to tell you that SHE IS PREGNANT!!!
Naira Marley........
Olosho se ma l'oyun funmi what can faa
grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Look at my profile picture here On Nairaland
okay, your blog?cheesy
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Awon Omo wobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.