Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days (78851 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Albert0011(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:

Not too conversant with that area
I base mostly around airport road, gra, ring road
Upper mission
Bolingo bar
Alright bro u welcome
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by earnit1: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Really
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Olosho or Ashewo clean pass all dis street girls. dey use der medicine, dress nice and take care if themselves. unlike all dis street girls dat will b wearing 1 pant for four days. some of Dem won't even bath unless they have somewhere important to go.

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by shina101(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
shina101:
Hello....

WE ARE IN NEED OF DUMP TRUCKS(Tipping Truck/ Tipper)

We have Tons of load daily to be carried.

Its going to be on a contract basis with MOU backing

And we are in need of truck-owners/Transporters who are willing to work with us in conveying these loads.

Please contact for more information

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by seglad2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hepatitis nko
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
sex sells more..see comments for here..shai
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by dimmikel: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Need an Air conditioner installer in ibadan?
call 08101091803 today

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by KingMack(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
These prostitutes are even more cleaner than the regular girls you see out there.

Shout out to you bro and the real nigarrss who know what's upp.. Bt dem no go believe
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Liposure: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Laslas, no pussy clean. If you must fork, fork with sense
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by anthropizzy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Starhearts:

I can't laugh alone����

Only in Ashawo house will u hear these:

*1. Abeg cum make I wear cloth.
2. Oga do fast naa.
3. See ds osho free man, u like better toto u no wan pay money.
4. Make am 5k nah, i go Bleep u well.
5. U neva release? Haa!!!
6. Na only Bleep u pay for oo, no dey touch my breast.
7. Bros abeg do, make i go hustle.
8. Customer, customer hw far naa.
9. Add 1k make i suck ur prick.
10. See ur small prick (chuckles).
11. Wetin naa. Since u dey do ds tin u nefa cum. Toto dey pepper me abeg.
12. Hw much u giv me wey u dey find doggy?
13. Come I will do u well 2day.
14. Abeg get up, e don do. Na so una go dey take tramadol.
15. Na ur mama leg u wan carry up. Abeg respect ursef
16. Wetin u drink come?
17. Oga ppl dey wait outside, hurry up abeg.
18. No carry dat condom comot here oo. No be me una go use do juju.
19. Na talk u wan talk abi na Bleep.
20. Hian!!! Abeg i no dey kiss.
21. Na on top 1,500 u wan change style?
22. No dey turn turn me like dat biko.
23. Oga i swear if ds condom burst u must bring money for medicine oo.
24. Oga yellow, come Bleep better toto.
25. Fine boy come naa, i will do u frm back.
26. Abeg i no dey suck prick for 2k.
27. Wait make i see dat boil for ur prick. Na so una go dey carry disease.
28. Ds one don pass short time oo.
29. Oga abeg use condom, abi u wan share goloria giv me?
30. Touching body - 200, kissing mouth - 250, suckn breast - 300, short time - 500, skin to skin- 1000. Overnight - 2500. If u wan suckn prick u add 500 extra.

*Laughing in Portuguese*���
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by anthropizzy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Slimsly100:

Naira Marley........
Olosho se ma l'oyun funmi what can faa
grin

Laughing Hysterically.

You are silly
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by chatinent: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Did you notice the pictures beneath the OP's post look like every girl on the street?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by 4X4: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
These prostitutes are even more cleaner than the regular girls you see out there.
Hahhahahaha LOL grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by sunbreaker: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
true talk

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Sniper101(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chai

And I mistakenly did skin to skin with a stray I picked up in a Bar just yesterday cry

Damn! angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Successmary: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Nature Ways is a natural health solution provider.

It is a company founded out of love of life - a good life. Life is good and is to be lived with ultmost health and wealth.

We are geared towards bringing joy and happiness into the lives of people, those who think that there health problems have no solution, hence for the slogan:
"Health solution providers."

We are committed and we have the believe that everyone has right to happy living.
Nature Ways has natural solutions to the following:

1⃣ Infertility (Men & Women)
2⃣ Erectile Dysfunction
3⃣ High Blood Pressure
4⃣ Weight Loss
5⃣ Diabetes
6⃣ Eyes Problems
7⃣ Fibroids
8️⃣ And Others

For more information, please visit our website:

www.natureways.com.ng"
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobodysboo(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2020
God help us
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by ednut1(m): 12:32am On Aug 09, 2020
debbydams:
not all girls o some girls but not all
i see grin
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by sam1919: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Badt guy. Aso time and ihama junction
Homeboiy:
Even your girlfriend can give u that.

Go for clean prostitutes like the ones at GRA Benin city, those BIU girls not the dirty ones at ugbague and quality hotels them.

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Adamawa222: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Speaking from experience?
[/s]
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by tydi(m): 1:58am On Aug 09, 2020
NiCurious:

If she was satisfied with the first one, would she need to look for another one?

Like you don't know human are insatiable, not to talk of these confused species (women).
Let it not be what am thinking you are that you really are?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by AngelicBeing: 2:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Above Mentioned Germs and Diseases are the Physical Diseases..

Spirtually, Destinies are Padlocked, Shattered and Battered!
One could become a Walking Corpse!

The Greatest of all is Eternal Damnation in Hell!

Departing this Earth on top of a Prostitute !! What Explanation will you Give to the Almighty God!!

Flee any Form of Immorality! Flee Sin!
It's a Destiny Destroyer!
cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 09, 2020
NiCurious:

Herpes. A guy sucks when he has herpes sores around his mouth, she gets herpes sores on her breast. Next outbreak, the sores on her breast can infect the guy sucking.
watin go make me suck Bobby way get sores now ... and besides I nor go sex any girl with lights off I swear
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by opribo(m): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2020
So a prostitute may have all or some of these diseases yet still able to stand all night on the road half unclad.

That means they are not ordinary humans because normal humans will be sick when they contract any of these.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Judybash93(m): 4:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Where my Vaseline crew at?
Y'all niggas safe as f grin

The goal is the same...no be to have an orgasm?

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Unified07: 5:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Sorry but the carefull ones easily get infected
Not after running a text on them
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by 3phase(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2020
soberdrunk:
This is defamation of character!!! Any female can give you any of these...... angry
Oya, on behalf of the prostitute make we sue the OP
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by chinchonglee(m): 6:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Nuttella:
Chlamydia is the worst of them all because it will affect your fertility as a man or as a woman, as a woman it blocks your tube and it doesn't show symptoms, that's why its the most dangerous.
U dnt knw u re saying sis...
Its shows worse/painful symptoms than the rest sef
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by fleksy: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2020
PublicHealthNig:

https://www.publichealth.com.ng/8-diseases-a-prostitute-can-give-you-the-last-can-kill-in-days/

The ogapatapata of them all, i mean the general overseer of them all na HIV/AIDS.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by authority2006(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2020
MsNorgan:
Sometimes i wonder how guys derive pleasure from a total unknown stranger

It's not the men's fault o, many men don chase known girls tired.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by akingbatope: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Missyajoke:
Nawa ohh
amen ijn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.