Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex (5803 Views)

Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / The Cobra Effect - (photos) / Confession : How My Brother In Law F**k Me Inside Our Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by baralatie(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
micfoley:
Since na chopping complex una kill am, una suppose chop am na,
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2020
cool shocked shocked
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by spiralwedge(m): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2020
NobleSeed:
The woman in question complain that is spite on her eyes but we didn't take her serious due to the way she was experiencing her plight... Later discovered it was true so we do the needful.

I doubt this one can spits. I did not see the belly of the snakes. Does it have yellow stripes at the belly on the upper part?
If so, its forest cobra and does not spit.
If its the spitting cobra, the woman only need to wash it with water asap.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by peeps4u: 1:03am On Aug 09, 2020
donvicky2007:
Snake is now an endangered specie in Nigeria

Should they have left the snake alone so they become endangered by the snake?

1 Like

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by VickyRotex(f): 1:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Finally! Seeing a snake thread without cooking pot is like waiting to see a blue moon. undecided undecided
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by VickyRotex(f): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Tamel:
How did the colour change

Black is the snake's skin. When they shed, they don't shed their skin colour.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by fr3do(m): 3:17am On Aug 09, 2020
spiralwedge:

I doubt this one can spits. I did not see the belly of the snakes. Does it have yellow stripes at the belly on the upper part?
If so, its forest cobra and does not spit.
If its the spitting cobra, the woman only need to wash it with water asap.

'Spite on her eyes' mean say the woman dey vex say guys for the shopping complex no take her serious at first.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Dayoebe(m): 4:14am On Aug 09, 2020
FP worthy
Lalasticlala don't you think so?
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Vulcanheph(m): 5:17am On Aug 09, 2020
First of all, it's not big and then you didn't Cook it....so master lala won't move it to frontpage.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Is chopping complex or shopping complex
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Is it chopping complex or shopping complex
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by nnamdi640: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2020
UDUJ:

I thought Cobras don't come to populated urban centers?

Na hunger push the snake out
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Edopesin: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Carbon copy of the one saw in Uniben Hall 3 some years back
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by ArticleBeast: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2020
donvicky2007:
Snake is now an endangered specie in Nigeria
When you find it in your house, give it food, break kolanut and offer it dry gin.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Astonmartin(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2020
that's an indigo snake,it doesn't attack humans rather it'll slime away...I'm planning on creating a thread about this
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by happybee: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2020
princepee:
Which one bi chopping complex again No kin grammar wey person hear go No.
The Op made that intentional.
Chop means to cut something off, correct me if I may be wrong.
So they literally cut/chop the snake in their complex. Hope you got that?
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by LadySarah: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Op must be from Anambra. That's how my friend says chopping instead of shopping.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by hitekk: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2020
NobleSeed:
The woman in question complain that is spite on her eyes but we didn't take her serious due to the way she was experiencing her plight... Later discovered it was true so we do the needful.
Grammar!

The chopping complex needs to be fumigated asap
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by malikombi(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
I'm happy no one is hurt
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by KingMack(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lala we give you this offering
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Petyr1: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
NobleSeed:
what needful please
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Buharidgeneral: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Which one be chopping complex
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by timagentms: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Alert me when this thing move to front page by clicking LIKE button, I trust Lala and snake is 5nd6.

Lalastica your food don ready ooo

1 Like

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by thundafire: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lala is busy searching for people to ban but forgot his favorite meal is wasting away here grin
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by ForestHill: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
UDUJ:

I thought Cobras don't come to populated urban centers?

Too much documentary don cover your thoughts
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Fabulous47(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
CHOPPING COMPLEX grin angry
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
No be to go pharmacy go lay complain.
Petyr1:
what needful please
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol didn't even take note.... Tanks anyway
Kabir5643:
Lol. Chopping complex
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by philiancoop(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Waiting for front page
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by timagentms: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
philiancoop:
Waiting for front page

I bet it, it will never hit front page, lalastica is celebrating Òsun Osogbo festival with ogidi emu palm wine. He don shayo here

1 Like

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by skimena: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
See meat. Because everything na meat for Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbroken. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / What Is Going On Here? [viewer Discretion] / A video of a Hausa lady and a guy dancing together has surfaced online VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.