Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex (5783 Views)

Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / The Cobra Effect - (photos) / Confession : How My Brother In Law F**k Me Inside Our Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
The cobra we kill today inside complex. Prior the pandemic parlva, is been 3months plus since they ask us to lock down. So we have been running things on code,so we were ask to open last week Friday.so when the woman open her shop whilst the sun was really hot, I was attending to customers when I heard people shouting snake snake so local man ran out lol... Two seconds everywhere burst so the snake was killed. After the snake was killed we Later discovered the bad guy has changed his skin lately....

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by donvicky2007: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Snake is now an endangered specie in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Petyprincess(f): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Glad no one was hurt.
This shit can be scary, it seems Lagos snake don't hurt people sef grin

5 Likes

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by UDUJ(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
NobleSeed:
The cobra we kill today inside complex. Prior the pandemic parlva, is been 3months plus since they ask us to lock down. So we have been running things on code,so we were ask to open last week Friday.it was this woman open her shop whilst the sun was really hot, I was attending to customers when I heard people shouting snake snake so local man ran out lol... Two seconds everywhere burst so the snake was killed. After the snake was killed we Later discovered the bad guy has changed his skin lately....

I thought Cobras don't come to populated urban centers?
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Imiete(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
NobleSeed:
The cobra we kill today inside complex. Prior the pandemic parlva, is been 3months plus since they ask us to lock down. So we have been running things on code,so we were ask to open last week Friday.so when the woman open her shop whilst the sun was really hot, I was attending to customers when I heard people shouting snake snake so local man ran out lol... Two seconds everywhere burst so the snake was killed. After the snake was killed we Later discovered the bad guy has changed his skin lately....
lala meat don ready oo
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by GboyegaD(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank God it did not hurt anyone. You guys should try trace how it got there so that you don't experience another visit.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank God I no see pot around the snake this time. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol who said... Na covid 19 cobra ooh..
UDUJ:

I thought Cobras don't come to populated urban centers?

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol they burnt it bro
J111333:

1 Like

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Meedon: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020

I'm going to join the snake soon in heavenly places.

This weed no wan free me.

Everytime I take Tramadol and smoke Weed I feel like dying.

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
The woman in question complain that is spite on her eyes but we didn't take her serious due to the way she was experiencing her plight... Later discovered it was true so we do the needful.
GboyegaD:
Thank God it did not hurt anyone. You guys should try trace how it got there so that you don't experience another visit.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
The cobra former skin in picture

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by GboyegaD(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
NobleSeed:
The woman in question complain that is spite on her eyes but we didn't take her serious due to the way she was experiencing her plight... Later discovered it was true so we do the needful.

I hope it isn't a venomous cobra.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
J111333:
Na all these yeye chop anyhow that brought Covid to the world.

3 Likes

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by TornMill(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
As snake thread enter nairaland
balance e
I go just call all the mods balance e
I go then push am like trailer balance e
E go just dey sweet me for belle balance e
In lalasticlala voice
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by TornMill(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Petyprincess:
Glad no one was hurt.
This shit can be scary, it seems Lagos snake don't hurt people sef grin
6ta wellcome back oh

where greatresearcher1
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by UDUJ(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

Is there a non venomous cobra?

10 Likes

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by BOSSkesh(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Savage
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by BOSSkesh(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:

Is there a non venomous cobra?
Savage
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by dimexy247(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
angry fp material.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Houseofglam7(f): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lala come here
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Dpsychologist: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Snake thread spotted

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by NobleSeed(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
The spitting wasn't pronounced though.....
GboyegaD:

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Kabir5643(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol. Chopping complex

6 Likes

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by micfoley: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Since na chopping complex una kill am, una suppose chop am na,

5 Likes

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Slawormir: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Gosj01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hope you are chopping it in your chopping complex?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Vyzz: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin

Too much traffic... Definitely heading to ftc in the name of lala.

I hate snakes
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Goodmarlian: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you know How many snakes obituary news don appear for Nl front , you go know say snake go soon go extinct for this counrty cry

# SNAKELIVESMATTER
#SAYNOTOSNAKEBRUTALITY.
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by princepee: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Which one bi chopping complex again No kin grammar wey person hear go No.

2 Likes

Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Andrew13: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
FP straight up
Re: The Cobra We Kill Today Inside Our shopping Complex by Tamel(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
How did the colour change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence / Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language / Please HELP! I Cum Without Touching Myself +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.