Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (56624 Views)

Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / Edo Crisis: Anxiety In Oshiomhole's Camp As Support For Obaseki Swells / Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by GeneralPula: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Eriokanmi:
why did he run to abuja after the rumour that baba would not relinquish power come 2023? Why was he afraid of elrufai altercations? Baba sef was shocked that day he suddenly showed up in aso vila to confirm the rumour. How I love buhari but oshiomohle had destroyed the party in my state already, the party which made him. I wish he had allowed obaseki to remain in the apc. It was the greatest mistake he made. Apc just handed over the state to the pdp on a platter of gold. Only in their dream would apc win edo.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by GeneralPula: 6:06am On Aug 09, 2020
blakkydikky:
(smiles) "Jagaban lost Oyo State"? What you Igbo's dont know is we Yoruba dont play dumb politics like you people. In Oyo state which you delved in,we voted for Buhari(APC) in the presidential election and he won while we decided to vote for Makinde(PDP) as our governor. Moreover,Ajimobi was the only Senator in APC we decided not to vote for all because of his "bad mouth" while we voted for the other APC candidates as senators. The way we practice politics here are so much different from how you Igbo's practice yours which is affecting you negatively but you woudlnt admit it.

They don’t have tactics..

Nah emotions them Dey use..

9 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by freemi(m): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Wike don’t be shocked.

Tinubu is the APC leader and he spoke about the election situation in Edo just like you as a PDP member have the right to speak about the election.

nobody said both men cannot speak
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by kcnwaigbo: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2020
blakkydikky:
(smiles) "Jagaban lost Oyo State"? What you Igbo's dont know is we Yoruba dont play dumb politics like you people. In Oyo state which you delved in,we voted for Buhari(APC) in the presidential election and he won while we decided to vote for Makinde(PDP) as our governor. Moreover,Ajimobi was the only Senator in APC we decided not to vote for all because of his "bad mouth" while we voted for the other APC candidates as senators. The way we practice politics here are so much different from how you Igbo's practice yours which is affecting you negatively but you woudlnt admit it.

Abegi!! Atiku defeated Buhari in Oyo state and Yes Tinubu was disgraced in Oyo state.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by kcnwaigbo: 6:27am On Aug 09, 2020
GeneralPula:

They don’t have tactics..

Nah emotions them Dey use..
So tactics told you people Ambode was better than Jimi Agbaje?? Did you even know anything about Sanwolu before your godfather picked him?? Tactics indeed!! You people are the real zombies
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by walexsho(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Tflex01:
Tinubu is a special breed of human.

The only person that when he talks, the whole country will spend several weeks analyzing the contents of his words. grin

Twale to the jagaban! cool

Btw, who else noticed that Wike doesn't attack Tinubu aggressively the way he talks to others

grin

you don't mean it... what's the difference between him and Kashamu. He's the grand patron of political thugry/Agbero. Funsho Williams was murdered yet swept under carpet. Bullion van drove into a private home yet he was spewing poo from his mouth. He is a disgrace to the Yoruba race
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Layksaide(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Sakamaje:
When Atiku Abubakar publicly showed support for Obaseki's moves as per the state assembly issue, APC people didn't make a fuss about it so what's with this issue over Tinubu's comments?

Can someone (law maker) not inaugurated partake in the activities of the House? Let alone be appointed into office or even thinking of impeaching elected and inaugurated legislators.

Need to be enlightened here
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Sammyblack87: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Mraphel:
I see wike in APC in future but meanwhile Edo is not Abia
U sabi politics...

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by olaitonto(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2020
No Issue ..Lets Settle >>>My Position On Ths Matter, And I Blv Is The Truth! If The Edo Election And The Mandate To Rule Is Won/Given To Either APC Or PDP >>its A Clear Indication That Ths Country Nigeria Is Far From Development And Unwilling To Change #stoppraying4Nigeria #changeischange It Will Happen On Its Own.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Enculer: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Tflex01:

The only person that when he talks, the whole country will spend several weeks analyzing the contents of his words. grin

Btw, who else noticed that Wike doesn't attack Tinubu aggressively the way he talks to others
C
grin

Tinubu the Yoruba slave and coward

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Waterlrd: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Tflex01:

grin
He knew too well that Tinubu is the next president, so he should trade with care.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by bobowaja(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Now here comes the syllogism.

1. We have great respect for Wike~ ipob lunatics

2. I have great respect for Tinubu ~ Wike

(Meaning Wike look up to Tinubu while ipob lunatics look up to Wike).

3. Therefore, Tinubu is an imaginary model to ipob miscreants. They are not qualified to look up to him. They can only look up to who looks up to Tinubu. undecided

Laugh don kill me for here grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Deltatoto: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/i-have-great-respect-for-tinubu-but-his-comment-on-edo-greatly-shocked-me-wike/
wike why will u have respect for a drug lord.i don’t have respect for any Yoruba man.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by guy222: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Mad man, were you expecting him to come and campaign for obaseki? The work of every APC member right now is to downgrade obaseki in other to upgrade iza iyamu. This is what politics is all about even in develop word, its just like the manager of dangote cement condemming the manager of bua cement because he said bua cement is better, you are suppose to sell your product not other people's product. Wike you are a mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by atemi01: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Oga, I'm not bragging I'm a nominal member of the apc but not a card carrying member its the realty on ground. I voted oshiomohle twice just so you know. Obaseki he's condemning today was the brain box of his 2 terms. Oshiomohle also did worse to the then pdp law makers. Check it. Oshomole isn't learned. Na Labour man. But because we saw some element of sincerely in him which he had proven, we decided to vote him. All the developments under his government were brought about by obaseki and ize-iyamu self knows this. Oshomole went to lagos to meet this man in his ikoyi firm , Afrinvest Ltd to help him. Now, Oshomole wanted to become the godfather he once preached against and a proof people can change anytime. If not for his selfishness ize-iyamu he is now selling to us can't be on the top 10 list of aspirants in edo apc. Na una this arrangee dey shark grin We will ensure obaseki wins again. After that, we may return to the apc, no leele
Oshiomole wanted to become godfather that is why Obaseki refused to inaugurate 14 house of assembly members? Oshiomole wanted to become godfather that is why Obaseki failed to deliver his election promises? Why do you think with ur anus? Mind you, Oshiomole is not an hungry man cos he governed the state for good 8years

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Blakpot: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2020
And Buhari is shocked that Wike is shocked shocked

Buhari cannot support sum1 under corruption probe? Keep deceiving yourselves!

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Abegi!! Atiku defeated Buhari in Oyo state and Yes Tinubu was disgraced in Oyo state.
(smiles) this your comment shows you are ignorant and the level of your brain which is at the lowest level.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by nnamdi640: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Mraphel:
I see wike in APC in future but meanwhile Edo is not Abia
Omoluabi will always drag Igbos to their plights as if Igbos are responsible for captivity of Illori
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by bluecircle470: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2020
yomexp:
I have noticed how Gov Wike always managed to avoid abusing or insulting asiwaju Bola tinubu no matter the provocation.

That’s for you to know that wike will work for Tinubu Presidential ambition

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Tareq1105: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2020
wizzyrich:
“Tinubu is one man that I have great respect for so when I read the papers, I was taken aback.It is unfortunate that members that were not inaugurated can turn around to illegally impeach people."

Sometimes I wonder if this can happen in a developed country. Why do we always behave like rascals especially when it comes to election in Nigeria ?

APC really goofed on this one.

Why would Obaseki select the lawmakers to inaugurate and those not to inaugurate?

I'm disappointed at Wike, a lawyer, for supporting illegality.

Obaseki lack what it takes to manage opposition which is the hallmark of democracy.

My take is that I don't want any governor in Nigeria to follow the bad precedence set by Obaseki where only loyal House members will be inaugurated.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Tareq1105: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Layksaide:

Can someone (law maker) not inaugurated partake in the activities of the House? Let alone be appointed into office or even thinking of impeaching elected and inaugurated legislators.

Need to be enlightened here

No. The fundamental question you should ask is why were they excluded from the lawmakers inaugurated?

What was their offence?

Could it be that they were not properly elected?

Answers to these questions will help to answer your question.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by smithyemy: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Like Father lile Son. Like Tinubu like Apc. I have never seen in any country where group peopple that intentionally decided not to be the sworn in only for them to resurface after 1 year that they want to impeach a sitting speaker and Governor. Eeeeh! Nigerians stop making shenanigans of yourself. The outside world are watching. We here in europe are tired of peopple like Tinubu that parade himself to be yoruba leaders. I missed the day he was coronated as Yoruba leader. As for me, Tinubu you are Agbero's leader. You can never be my leader or any of my family leader. You are the one that single handedly sold us to the pharaoah of our own time. How many juicy position was Yoruba's given among all the juicy positions in the federal govt parastaltals? Buhari has single handedly given about 95 percent of the juicy positions to its Fulani's and Northerner's brothers. Yoruba wake up from your slumber. Stop supporting Mr Tinubu. He is only fighting for his selfish ambition.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Myer(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Wike don’t be shocked.

Tinubu is the APC leader and he spoke about the election situation in Edo just like you as a PDP member have the right to speak about the election.

Who else thinks Wike is now a shadow of himself?

The Wike of last term would have rained brimstone and fire on Tinubu, Oshiomole and all of APC but I'm disappointed in his comments of late.
I think he is now more politically mature knowing that he has no 3rd term as Governor. And his future could be in APC.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Rafaell(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Wike don’t be shocked.

So why are U telling him not be shocked

Just the same way (according to you) Tinubu has the right to speak about the election, and Wike also has right to speak... it's the same way Wike also has the RIGHT TO BE SHOCKED !!!

So please, advice Tinubu to also be shocked at Wike's shockedness, because it is his right also �

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by dederocs(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Tinubu stepped out of line, and ran his mouth, he has absolutely no respect for the Edo people, he only cares about his political cabal, it is a shame he does not know an Edo man does not value money more than respect, we rather rob you than follow you like a zombie, like his people does. Tinubu showed his true colors, a greedy self serving man.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Fostercat(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Will Edo people ever get sense??
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Spallanzani: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2020
okuta007:

and has the tinubu ever attacked Wike ? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS TINUBU is sef? guy I bet my 2 testicles - Tin ubu will not rule Nigeria come 2023
the north has him caged already - go mark it down!!!!! FOR THE NORTH TO ALLOW TINUBU RULE NIGERIA - THEY WILL RATHER VOTE IN JOSHUA DARIYE, ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ORJI UZOR KALU, AYO FAYOSE, FFK or even SAM OTOM - go mart k it down!!!!!!!!!!!
Why can't you type without tears and convulsion.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Freksy(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Now here comes the syllogism.

1. We have great respect for Wike~ ipob lunatics

2. I have great respect for Tinubu ~ Wike

(Meaning Wike look up to Tinubu while ipob lunatics look up to Wike).

3. Therefore, Tinubu is an imaginary model to ipob miscreants. They are not qualified to look up to him. They can only look up to who looks up to Tinubu. undecided

That means Tinubu is a god

Wike is a medium

Igbos are worshippers

Some can worship the god directly without a medium

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Simplyleo: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Freksy:

That means Tinubu is a god

Wike is a medium

Igbos are worshippers

Some can worship the god directly without a medium
Certainly, ipob miscreants don't have the opportunity to worship Tinubu directly.

They have to pass through Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by pieces18: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tflex01:

grin

I think that's because Tinubu has not cross his path. Wike is not a coward as I see him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.