Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (56629 Views)

Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / Edo Crisis: Anxiety In Oshiomhole's Camp As Support For Obaseki Swells / Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Unrated900(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=LegendHero post=92605898]Wike don’t be shocked.

Tinubu is the APC leader and he spoke about the election situation in Edo just like you as a PDP member have the right to speak about the election.

[/quote

Before conducting the elections

They will wail and wail and wail

They will beg you to vote for this and that

After wining the election you won’t see them all again

Till next 4 years.

Keep voting and keep wasting your time.

Criminals in disguise
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Unrated900(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Before conducting the elections

They will wail and wail and wail

They will beg you to vote for this and that

After wining the election you won’t see them all again

Till next 4 years.

Keep voting and keep wasting your time.

Criminals in disguise
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by kcnwaigbo: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
blakkydikky:
(smiles) this your comment shows you are ignorant and the level of your brain which is at the lowest level.
PDP won the 2019 presidential elections in Oyo state
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Cholison(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
He does not deserve any respect.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
SirBunky85:
silly submission
Make yours
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

PDP won the 2019 presidential elections in Oyo state
I know and agreed but it's only because you said it simple and you didnt abuse me ni ooo.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by yomexp(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
BabaO2:
Tinubu is a good man. His relationship with people not just now in politics, and the guy is very sound
i agree.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by yomexp(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
bluecircle470:

That’s for you to know that wike will work for Tinubu Presidential ambition
I wouldn't be surprised. Wike is tinubu's man any day
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by yomexp(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
onatisi:

because they are all friends , many of these politicians are joint owners of many companies , their children all meet abroad and fro lick together , their wives meet abroad when they go for shopping or vacations abroad , they have houses besides each others abroad too, all these acting they are doing is just for the masses , this is politics and it is never personal , to them it is just business . it is the masses that i really pity who think these ppl are fighting , all na arrangee.

so dumb fools will die for theses politicians during this edo elections , but after this elections , the winner and the loser will hug each other , strike deals and move on , dont be surprised to see obaseki calling oshiomlle his father and mentor by 2023 and even this iyamu .
within a space of 4 years see how things have changed , those who died for ize iyamu in the last elections while fighting for him against adams will most likely not have sacrificed their lives if they could see that in just 48months , the same ppl they died for will hugging and dinning with each other
You are correct. I totally agree
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by svick: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
True talk. Is he expecting Tinubu to support PDP or Obaseki?

What was he expecting?
He funny oh
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by greggng: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Wike don’t be shocked.

Tinubu is the APC leader and he spoke about the election situation in Edo just like you as a PDP member have the right to speak about the election.

So wike recognised the nuctunal innaugration of 10 law makers out of 24? Is a shame that people will see truth and turn their back on it cos of politics

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by bizzibodi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tinubu na wike mate?make he find his play mate oo!
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by nairavsdollars(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
are they not both governors like Ngige
bizzibodi:
Tinubu na wike mate?make he find his play mate oo!
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by aremso(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
okuta007:

and has the tinubu ever attacked Wike ? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS TINUBU is sef? guy I bet my 2 testicles - Tin ubu will not rule Nigeria come 2023
the north has him caged already - go mark it down!!!!! FOR THE NORTH TO ALLOW TINUBU RULE NIGERIA - THEY WILL RATHER VOTE IN JOSHUA DARIYE, ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ORJI UZOR KALU, AYO FAYOSE, FFK or even SAM OTOM - go mart k it down!!!!!!!!!!!

if the guy is destined to rule,nothing will happen only your testicles will go for it.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by icon007(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
U dey kolo... Walahi... Now that is a finishing there!!
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Now here comes the syllogism.

1. We have great respect for Wike~ ipob lunatics

2. I have great respect for Tinubu ~ Wike

(Meaning Wike look up to Tinubu while ipob lunatics look up to Wike).

3. Therefore, Tinubu is an imaginary model to ipob miscreants. They are not qualified to look up to him. They can only look up to who looks up to Tinubu. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Wentworthorg: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
No love lost between them
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by OmoEpe(m): 12:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Tflex01:
Tinubu is a special breed of human.

The only person that when he talks, the whole country will spend several weeks analyzing the contents of his words. grin

Twale to the jagaban! cool

Btw, who else noticed that Wike doesn't attack Tinubu aggressively the way he talks to others

grin

Na you understand the parole
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by basadenet: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Gov. Obaseki is the chief security officer of the state, so by law, he has every power to protect the state from crisis. Both Tinubu and Wike can't vote in any election in Edo, so their utterances should just be ignored.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by nadiq1: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Aato...abi....

LegendHero:
Wike don’t be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
blakkydikky:
(smiles) "Jagaban lost Oyo State"? What you Igbo's dont know is we Yoruba dont play dumb politics like you people. In Oyo state which you delved in,we voted for Buhari(APC) in the presidential election and he won while we decided to vote for Makinde(PDP) as our governor. Moreover,Ajimobi was the only Senator in APC we decided not to vote for all because of his "bad mouth" while we voted for the other APC candidates as senators. The way we practice politics here are so much different from how you Igbo's practice yours which is affecting you negatively but you woudlnt admit it.

so anyone who opposes the conventional way that Tinubu programmed your heads to think - the person must be an Igbo - your hatred for Igbos is legendary and that is why the WILL RATHER BE A SLAVE TO THE HAUSA FULANI OLIGARCHS THAN TO MEET HALF WAY AND REASON LIKE NORMAL HUMANS WITH THE IGBOS - let us see how far this tribalism and bigotry will get you

So when Tinubu is defeated in Oyo State - it is all about the yoruba's thinking independently,BUT when he enslaves Lagosians with his mafia style of politics - he is a Jagaban, right ? Una eyes go soon clear - in addition to my 2 testicles, I bet my 2 hands and my 2 legs to be cut off IF BUHARI ALLOWS TINUBU TO SUCCEED HIM - go and mark it down

TINUBU will be given the ABIOLA treatment PART 2 - you can tell already with the way Oshomole was disgraced and replaced by a northern sitting governor - WHEN BUHARI PUT PEPPER FOR UNA EYES - you will people will fast and pray for 40 days and 40 nights so the Igbos and we in the Niger Delta to meet you guys half way to think of the way forward

2023 has made most folks here to lose their minds - the shock wey Buhari go give una - go pass COVID 19 grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
okuta007:

so anyone who opposes the conventional way that Tinubu programmed your heads to think - the person must be an Igbo - your hatred for Igbos is legendary and that is why the WILL RATHER BE A SLAVE TO THE HAUSA FULANI OLIGARCHS THAN TO MEET HALF WAY AND REASON LIKE NORMAL HUMANS WITH THE IGBOS - let us see how far this tribalism and bigotry will get you

So when Tinubu is defeated in Oyo State - it is all about the yoruba's thinking independently,BUT when he enslaves Lagosians with his mafia style of politics - he is a Jagaban, right ? Una eyes go soon clear - in addition to my 2 testicles, I bet my 2 hands and my 2 legs to be cut off IF BUHARI ALLOWS TINUBU TO SUCCEED HIM - go and mark it down

TINUBU will be given the ABIOLA treatment PART 2 - you can tell already with the way Oshomole was disgraced and replaced by a northern sitting governor - WHEN BUHARI PUT PEPPER FOR UNA EYES - you will people will fast and pray for 40 days and 40 nights so the Igbos and we in the Niger Delta to meet you guys half way to think of the way forward

2023 has made most folks here to lose their minds - the shock wey Buhari go give una - go pass COVID 19 grin grin grin grin
Who let this dog out?
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
blakkydikky:
Who let this dog out?

and who is this lizard replying my post? grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2020
okuta007:

and who is this lizard replying my post? grin
Osu's slave.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2020
blakkydikky:
Osu's slave.

evidence of a very bitter hungry and hopeless Nigerian - suffer head grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
okuta007:

evidence of a very bitter hungry and hopeless Nigerian - suffer head grin
As it's very obvious here,you are the one that's hopeless and suffering here by making Tinubu's name your anthem like he's the one that causes misfortune of your miserable life. Nyamiri's slave.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
blakkydikky:
As it's very obvious here,you are the one that's hopeless and suffering here by making Tinubu's name your anthem like he's the one that causes misfortune of your miserable life. Nyamiri's slave.

sifia pains grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
okuta007:

sifia pains grin
(smiles) that's the only word "sifia" you piglet know how to speak and your politician in your dirty regions are severing you people's destinies with their looting but Tinubu is your nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
blakkydikky:
(smiles) that's the only word "sifia" you piglet know how to speak and your politician in your dirty regions are severing you people's destinies with their looting but Tinubu is your nightmare.

chai - e pain am grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
okuta007:

chai - e pain am grin
(smiles) let's the pains in looting you people's destinies by your politician be the first in your flat head than to be blaming Tinubu for your useless life.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
blakkydikky:
(smiles) let's the pains in looting you people's destinies by your politician be the first in your flat head than to be blaming Tinubu for your useless life.

sifia sifia pains grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
okuta007:

sifia sifia pains grin
flat head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.