Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (56596 Views)

Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / Edo Crisis: Anxiety In Oshiomhole's Camp As Support For Obaseki Swells / Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by money121(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pk
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by chiboyo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Has Wike joined the "shock" crew?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by brosom(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
From head to toe is in shock, even Buhari

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Victorious1000: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
No matter how shock you're, you can neva beat Buhari in the shock game angry

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by roladex(f): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Abeg make we hear word please

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by earnit3: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
All of you are the same
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by fredoooooo: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
E shock you ehn .. grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by richiemcgold: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
it is obvious wike didn't want to offend jagaban

13 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by etrange: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:
True talk. Is he expecting Tinubu to support PDP or Obaseki?

He wasn't expecting Tinubu to support his party. We shouldn't also be expecting him to align with Tinubu's comments. Saying he was shocked is just a political response, an expected one.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
na true Wike dey talk.

useless oshiomhiowen and thief thief fake pastor izeyamuyamu

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by emkz: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Crusoe Osagie, you can see how Wike spoke without really saying anything and without smearing anyone's image. That is political sagacity and maturity. He knows there's life after Edo elections. And if Tinubu is relevant in 2023, it may not work well to make an enemy of him just now because of Obaseki, who is of no political standing compared to Tinubu. Please, do not be tempted to issue a rebuttal to Tinubu's statement.

It is a distraction.

Also ignore Oshiomole. Your opponent is Ize Iyamu, putting your energies on Tinubu, Oshiomole and El Rufai is a total waste of time. The good thing to do is to dock them and conserve your energy for the battle ahead. Also don't focus on the fact that the vice president did not attend the campaign. Now that they see that it is a campaign issue, he'd attend the grand finale. Focus on the issues. Remember that while Trump was talking about making America great, Hilary was busy attacking Trump.

PS: APC is very good with propaganda. You need to think of ways to counter this. Their campaign inauguration made mess out of PDP's with colour, glamour and noise. In APC, we can count great orators like Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu. Don Pedro Obaseki, who could have done the oratory job for you in PDP, is too academic. When he speaks, he seems like he is giving a lecture. You need to hire Dino Melaye to help to demarket APC.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
See pastor cultist.this life not balance cuz of woman u poor raw acid for ur fellow guy gbola.destroying his manhood.u were rusticated and went into hiding.though it happened in d early 80s history does not forget.u finish from Uniben law faculty yet u nor dey answer bar ize iyamu.to make it look more unique u dicided to take up the pastor title even without attending a pastorial sch.pasror way dey drink beer na wah o.y d respiration.i feel for the guy.imagine living for 36 years without sex.that guy go down drink snipper by now
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Now here comes the syllogism.

1. We have great respect for Wike~ ipob lunatics

2. I have great respect for Tinubu ~ Wike

(Meaning Wike look up to Tinubu while ipob lunatics look up to Wike).

3. Therefore, Tinubu is an imaginary model to ipob miscreants. They are not qualified to look up to him. They can only look up to who looks up to Tinubu. undecided

WHEN WE SEE BRAINLESS PEOPLE, WE RECOGNIZE THEM
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by tammie24: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is shocking really

For someone who rarely comment or respond to comments

He should have just kept quiet
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Rubbish shock. How can any Governor prevent elected members of the house from doing their jobs for which they were ELECTED by their own people.
What if Buhari should prevent an elected Governor from taking his seat. That's when all these fools will remember the "rule of law".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Tflex01: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
shevchenko:

You and your génération will wallow in poverty forever

grin

This nuisance has come again. grin

cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Sagay212: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wike! E shock you! Even wike self respect the master. He is only supporting obaseki because obaseki has paid for a job and wike has to show that he is working. The money will soon expire and obaseki will be left jonzing.

15 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Vatod(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
politics in Nigeria is not just a dirty game but a stupid game of interest imagine!!!!
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by GeneralPula: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
I have a great respect for Tinubu..

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
IS EDO now Rivers State? What concern this abgero wicked dictator in Edo election?

Edo no be Abia or Rivers.

STFU WIKE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Ibukune(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Auxiliary nurses needed.

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Kingrefreshed: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Hotfreezer: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
3 people you can never see insulting Tinubu
Atiku
Wike
Fayose

What people don't know is that when Obasanjo incarcerated Fayose, Tinubu stood for Fayose as his surety.

If Tinubu declares today, people would be surprised the kind of massive support he would get even within PDP.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by omooba969(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tinubu cool

8 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by osazsky(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Now here comes the syllogism.

1. We have great respect for Wike~ ipob lunatics

2. I have great respect for Tinubu ~ Wike

(Meaning Wike look up to Tinubu while ipob lunatics look up to Wike).

3. Therefore, Tinubu is an imaginary model to ipob miscreants. They are not qualified to look up to him. They can only look up to who looks up to Tinubu. undecided

yopob why don't u just concentrate on ur revolutoion protest and leave Southerners alone don't expect us to join u this time o we aren't ready to take bullets.tinnubu boy.sowere that is sending u guys I haven't seen him in any of those protest.y didn't u guys protest since is it now that 2023 is close that u want to start protest we southerners aren't joining u guys we rather support a northern president than tinubu.these tactics won't work u know y.cuz we aren't cowards
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tflex01:
Tinubu is a special breed of human.

The only person that when he talks, the whole country will spend several weeks analyzing the contents of his words. grin

Twale to the jagaban! cool

Btw, who else noticed that Wike doesn't attack Tinubu aggressively the way he talks to others

grin
Wike knows his grandpa nau unlike the piglets ipob osu's here on nairaland.

14 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by shigoawesu(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:
True talk. Is he expecting Tinubu to support PDP or Obaseki?

I wonder oo
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
wizzyrich:
“Tinubu is one man that I have great respect for so when I read the papers, I was taken aback.It is unfortunate that members that were not inaugurated can turn around to illegally impeach people."

Sometimes I wonder if this can happen in a developed country. Why do we always behave like rascals especially when it comes to election in Nigeria ?

APC really goofed on this one.

Can any Governor prevent elected members from sitting even for one day in any "developed World"? NEVER.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by BabaO2: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
yomexp:
I have noticed how Gov Wike always managed to avoid abusing or insulting asiwaju Bola tinubu no matter the provocation.
Tinubu is a good man. His relationship with people not just now in politics, and the guy is very sound

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.