Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse (565 Views)

If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by NDIOGAH(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dear Nairalander what will you if you caught your spouse having sex with another man or woman in your matrimonial bed.
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by Artiiclebeast: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na to tell them..." Una doooooh ohhhh" waka pass dem take wetin you want take find your level.
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by chatinent: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
You can either divorce or forgive. Personally, it'll be difficult for me to forgive adultery.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by Oluromantic: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na to snap selfie together sure pass
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by Bennysam: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
NDIOGAH:
Dear Nairalander what will you if you caught your spouse having sex with another man or woman in your matrimonial bed.
Everyone go his or her own way
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by psalmskiddy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Booked
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by longetivity(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
I will join them on the bed....

Stupid
Question
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by NDIOGAH(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
longetivity:
I will join them on the bed....

Stupid Question
why do you said is stupid question
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by Vyzz: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
I will open another nairaland account...

Cum here and post it...
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by DICKstractor: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'll join them

Rugbish
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse by Kaykay999(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Vyzz:
I will open another nairaland account...

Cum here and post it...

grin just like OP
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Plan / So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? / Everyday I Do This, And It's Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.