Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,228 members, 7,953,865 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (68807 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Snake In My Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by tillaman(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
sad
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by tundeedunte777: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Enjoy
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Confirmedzombie: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Contact LALA urgently

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by michealdeco: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
A snake that huge is most likely a python, you can remove it yourself cus they are not venomous
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by crazycrypto710: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is it on your roof or on it?
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by nairavsdollars(f): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lala will help you
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by chaloskyx: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
i am a snake charmer however help me climb your roof and take a picture leeme see what am dealing with so i can prepare

21 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by friday2011(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is my permanent residence so moving out is not an option.

Your name na sorry, so you cant move out for safety first and come back once the house is cleared?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
spiralwedge:
A snake charmer may bewitch your house after all is said and done.

Go to Agric chemical shop, buy the chemical for snakes, fumigate the ceiling and the whole house. Close all windows, doors and holes, tgen move your family out for a week. The smell is nasty, so you cant stay there.

Or go to an abokii area, tell them your plight, they will find you someone who specializes in that.

If you dont treat it urgently, it is not it falling tht matters but the plenty little baby snakes it will give birth to, which will invade your house.
You don't even know who a snake charmer is
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Noblejay7: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Poison a rat and drop it in your roof.

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Heffalump(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
OP, it's a simple stuffs. Please contact Lala for an expert advice on how to remove the snake from your roof shocked
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by friday2011(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
chaloskyx:
i am a snake charmer however help me climb your roof and take a picture leeme see what am dealing with so i can prepare

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

I swear, you no dey alright.

4 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by femi4: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Please I need a snake charmer in Delta state to remove the giant snake in my roof. It is so huge that the whole house trembles anytime it moves. It is always chasing something and I fear it is going to fall down from the roof one day.

This is my permanent residence so moving out is not an option. I want to see it with my eyes when it is being removed, so that my family and I can finally have peace of mind. Please kindly recommend any good snake charmer in Delta state. I promise to post pictures of the snake here when it has been removed.

Thanks in Advance.
Set the roof on fire

4 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by MsAllison(f): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
yvelchstores:
It could be a rat o. May not be a snake.
yes that's rat for sure
had a similar experience when I was living in delta too
it scares the hell out of me
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Onlinebar: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
You should be more worried about the competency of that building, since ordinary snake motion is causing it to "tremble" grin

5 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by WoundedLamb: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
chatinent:
Charms? That's weird. Try poisoning sth it eats and dropping it there.

Like a live fowl? Lol
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by sammuell(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Please I need a snake charmer in Delta state to remove the giant snake in my roof. It is so huge that the whole house trembles anytime it moves. It is always chasing something and I fear it is going to fall down from the roof one day.

This is my permanent residence so moving out is not an option. I want to see it with my eyes when it is being removed, so that my family and I can finally have peace of mind. Please kindly recommend any good snake charmer in Delta state. I promise to post pictures of the snake here when it has been removed.

Thanks in Advance.
I think that's monitor lizard
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by TrebleChamp(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Op don't forget to update us and post pix of the snake here...

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by friday2011(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
crazycrypto710:
Is it on your roof or on it?

grin

Na you be the real snake charmer
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Lexusgs430: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.

Just get lala, he might have connections...... Failing that, give snake some poisonous bait........ cheesy

How do you sleep in the house, with your family......... Unsafe in the knowledge, that an anaconda is watching your every move........ tongue

4 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by KingRabota: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
L
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by WoundedLamb: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
bjprodint:
Na the season of snake we dey?one paid me a visit,and even watched over my family while i was at work.may God save us.

I thought you were typing "may God bless" it for watching over your family!

Appreciation is key!
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Minjim: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lala of cos!
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by joycegurl: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Call lalasticlala Op
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by mukthar2000(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Relax guy, that is cat chasing rat, same here on my roof OK,

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by WoundedLamb: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
mysticwarrior:
You don't need a snake charmer, go to the market and buy a small rabbit cripple 3 of its leg, rob otapiapia on its body and place it on your roof and wait for 4 days, by then your snake would have been charmed and you can removed it and post the picture here.

Poor rabbit cry

9 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by dex4sure: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
lala right now

2 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Giant Snake? I Hope It's Not Cats & Rats Playing Hide & Seek In Ur Roof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.