Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (68236 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Snake In My Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Captaincee(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Abeg leave the innocent snake there alone na.. E bite u
hahah it won't bite... Yet
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by supereagle(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Please I need a snake charmer in Delta state to remove the giant snake in my roof. It is so huge that the whole house trembles anytime it moves. It is always chasing something and I fear it is going to fall down from the roof one day.

This is my permanent residence so moving out is not an option. I want to see it with my eyes when it is being removed, so that my family and I can finally have peace of mind. Please kindly recommend any good snake charmer in Delta state. I promise to post pictures of the snake here when it has been removed.

Thanks in Advance.

You don't need a snake charmer, get a knack sprayer with kerosene spray the roof it will run away.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by jomarick(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Simply smoke the snake out of the ceiling by using dry woods or paper...
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Kobicove(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Please I need a snake charmer in Delta state to remove the giant snake in my roof. It is so huge that the whole house trembles anytime it moves. It is always chasing something and I fear it is going to fall down from the roof one day.

This is my permanent residence so moving out is not an option. I want to see it with my eyes when it is being removed, so that my family and I can finally have peace of mind. Please kindly recommend any good snake charmer in Delta state. I promise to post pictures of the snake here when it has been removed.

Thanks in Advance.

Put a chemical with a strong pungent smell in the roof...it will chase it out
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Kobicove(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
jomarick:
Simply smoke the snake out of the ceiling by using dry woods or paper...

And burn down his house by mistake? angry
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.
Chaaiiii,
This is creepy.
May God protect you. First time i'm hearing of snake charmers.
Sounds pretty superstitious.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Bigsunny01(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Get a sniper at hand, it actually kill snakes when spray on dem
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by therajah: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Do we have snake charmers in Nigeria?
I've only heard of them from watching movies.

And Op, how did you know it's a snake on your roof, have you seen it before?
There are snake charmers in kano. I said kano because i served in a village there. Anytime the snakes ate thier eggs, the charmer would call out the snakes and talk to them and instruct then never to come back again (though not in my presence).
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by xest(m): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Why snake charmer? Don't you have a pastor or don't u believe in miracles again?

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by FEGNO: 1:09am On Aug 26, 2020
nnamdi640:
Just be careful while staying in that house...
I will urge you to take fast action rather than wasting more time. Remember that delay is dangerous.Better still, you can arrange some guys in your locality,all you got to do is to find them money and protective kits and the rest will be a story for another day.
And what protective kits would you recommend against snake bite? I hope you do not think facemask will work here!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by vickydevoka(m): 1:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Na for dis Mata, aboki sure pass
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Juliearth(f): 1:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.

You are right about the possibility of the roof warping in due to its weight. Whilst you await the services of the snake charmers, block any openings big enough to allow it access to your home, reinforce weak points, throw in bitterkola and garlic into the roof if possible...
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Juliearth(f): 1:59am On Aug 26, 2020
spiralwedge:
A snake charmer may bewitch your house after all is said and done.

Go to Agric chemical shop, buy the chemical for snakes, fumigate the ceiling and the whole house. Close all windows, doors and holes, tgen move your family out for a week. The smell is nasty, so you cant stay there.

Or go to an abokii area, tell them your plight, they will find you someone who specializes in that.

If you dont treat it urgently, it is not it falling tht matters but the plenty little baby snakes it will give birth to, which will invade your house.

If its a male snake, it may even get married, doubling your plight.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by kellybently(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.

My friend
Go buy sniper. Block all the holes and pour sniper using syringe. The fume will kill the snake in less than 2hrs
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by sfinkzslot(m): 4:13am On Aug 26, 2020
This is what is troubling you believe had same experience b4 used snipe to drive it out

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by mattmogan88: 4:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.
pictures or adonbilivit cheesy
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Evince(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.
just get a poisoned food and throw it in for it to swallow
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Enyimbamercedes: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Yes there are snake charmers and I never believed until I saw them in Abuja. A cobra bit and killed a dog but the dog managed to kill the snake . The occupants were worried about snakes in the compound and they brought these native snake charmers who burn some things and next thing, all the snakes around the compound started coming out. They caught 2 cobras and a puff adder.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by SideInkom: 5:35am On Aug 26, 2020
There are better ways to do that
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by austinleo78(m): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Yes there are snake charmers and I never believed until I saw them in Abuja. A cobra bit and killed a dog but the dog managed to kill the snake . The occupants were worried about snakes in the compound and they brought these native snake charmers who burn some things and next thing, all the snakes around the compound started coming out. They caught 2 cobras and a puff adder.

A cobra bit and killed a dog....... After the dig died, it still manage to kill the snake??
LMAO shocked grin

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Juliusmomoh: 5:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Captaincee:
hahah it won't bite... Yet
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Juliusmomoh: 5:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by divineuk(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Abeg leave the innocent snake there alone na.. E bite u

God is seeing you
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Juliusmomoh: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2020
divineuk:

God is seeing you
I know
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Scarrr: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2020
mysticwarrior:
You don't need a snake charmer, go to the market and buy a small rabbit cripple 3 of its leg, rob otapiapia on its body and place it on your roof and wait for 4 days, by then your snake would have been charmed and you can removed it and post the picture here.
wickedness

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Brachaa:

grin how did you know? grin
I Didn't Say It Is. I Said It Could Be. Besides, How Did He Know It Was A Giant Snake? Did He See It With His Korokoro Eyes? Does He Know What A Giant Snake Is?
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by xreal: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Yes, we do.
We strongly do.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by melaninpop: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.

1. Be very sure it's a snake in there.
2. Go to any aboki base. Out of 10 abokis, 6 na snake charmers. They can do the job. If they can't, they will call their brother to do it.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Coolgent(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.
Locate Hausa People in your state you will sure find someone among them who can do it
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by uzomaigwe: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2020
GO BUY CHEMICAL THAT CAN KILL OR DRIVE IT OUT. Look for DIMETHOATE, combination of PROFENOFOS & CYPERMETHRIN or any other chemical that has a mixture of DIMETHOATE. Pour the chemical into ceilling and see it do the work
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Truvel:
I Didn't Say It Is. I Said It Could Be. Besides, How Did He Know It Was A Giant Snake? Did He See It With His Korokoro Eyes? Does He Know What A Giant Snake Is?

Hmm... He prolly heard hisses or something that must have made him very convinced its a snake.

Let him just fumigate the place and he'll be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.