Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (68245 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Snake In My Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by nnamdi640: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2020
FEGNO:

And what protective kits would you recommend against snake bite? I hope you do not think facemask will work here!!!!
Am sure you are not on your right senses, that is why you commented in such manner.....
You should know that there are some protective kits needed for such,for example if it spitting cobra you have to be more careful and also ensure that your eyes are well protected...
I was just trying to suggest other ways because you hardly see snake charmers again,y
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Afrikween(f): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2020
koolaid87:

You are the Mumu.
The hausa community get snake charmers.
You couldn't suggest any alternative solution since naija no b India.
You're one of the mad People wey full nairaland
na mad pesin dey reply mad pesin... idiot.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by cray91(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2020
haha
Juliusmomoh:
Abeg leave the innocent snake there alone na.. E bite u
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Wierdceo: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2020
inumidun2010:
Very simple... Buy raw eggs, Inject it with sniper.. Find a way to place them in the roof.. That's all. If you are having problems with injecting the raw egg , try cooked ones... I know snakes loves egg..
That's a method one man used in wiping off cats in his compound in my place then..
So I can use boiled eggs to chase cats from my house? They are disturbing me very seriously. Cats and giant rats.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by marktpompido(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
There is in the North
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Wierdceo: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2020
kikelomojessy:
Snakes issue everywhere.

A snake just killed two of my hen today, (afternoon).

Pls need address of where I can get chemical to chase it away.
I love the name - Kikelomo
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Wierdceo: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Femeto:
Call a good carpenter let them remove the roof for you.
Hahahahahahahaha. Why remove the roof na .Make sun beat both the snake and the person.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by egorov(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2020
How are you sure it's a snake. Snakes don't make noise like u have explained here. Could be something else
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Please I need a snake charmer in Delta state to remove the giant snake in my roof. It is so huge that the whole house trembles anytime it moves. It is always chasing something and I fear it is going to fall down from the roof one day.

This is my permanent residence so moving out is not an option. I want to see it with my eyes when it is being removed, so that my family and I can finally have peace of mind. Please kindly recommend any good snake charmer in Delta state. I promise to post pictures of the snake here when it has been removed.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Chomsky1967(f): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2020
Salmoneus:

Damn baby, you cruel... grin
What did I do? grin
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by inumidun2010(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Wierdceo:

So I can use boiled eggs to chase cats from my house? They are disturbing me very seriously. Cats and giant rats.

Yes.... Make sure u peel the shell before injecting the sniper... Be please if you have dogs, chain them so they won't eat it before the cats does... If u have a fenced house.. Place it on the fence at night( not day).. Wear a glove because animals can smell humans

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Wierdceo: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

Yes.... Make sure u peel the shell before injecting the sniper... Be please if you have dogs, chain them so they won't eat it before the cats does... If u have a fenced house.. Place it on the fence at night( not day).. Wear a glove because animals can smell humans
ThanKs. I will do this tonight and I'll update u.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by April4th(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2020
mysticwarrior:
You don't need a snake charmer, go to the market and buy a small rabbit cripple 3 of its leg, rob otapiapia on its body and place it on your roof and wait for 4 days, by then your snake would have been charmed and you can removed it and post the picture here.

Savagely wicked grin grin grin
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by lilbarracuda(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Guest911:
Climb a ladder and use a bow and arrow to kill the snake

guy.
lol...ya mad

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Champneys: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Please I need a snake charmer in Delta state to remove the giant snake in my roof. It is so huge that the whole house trembles anytime it moves. It is always chasing something and I fear it is going to fall down from the roof one day.

This is my permanent residence so moving out is not an option. I want to see it with my eyes when it is being removed, so that my family and I can finally have peace of mind. Please kindly recommend any good snake charmer in Delta state. I promise to post pictures of the snake here when it has been removed.

Thanks in Advance.

Where is that guy called Lalastical? The snake loving moderator... I am sure he can help
If the di..ckhead is not busy stifling voices on NL, he is chilling with snakes.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brachaa:

Hmm... He prolly heard hisses or something that must have made him very convinced its a snake.

Let him just fumigate the place and he'll be fine.
Lol.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Enyimbamercedes: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
austinleo78:

A cobra bit and killed a dog....... After the dig died, it still manage to kill the snake??
LMAO shocked grin

Let me rephrase the sentence for better comprehension though it happened at night so I wouldn’t know the sequence of events; all I know is there was a dead dog and a dead snake but obviously the dead dog didn’t kill the snake neither did the dead snake kill the dog. There a was fight, there was a bite, there was another bite by the dog and there was two deaths.

2 Likes

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by GodisFirst: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello OP,
You don't need any snake charmer to get rid of the snake if you are sure it was a snake. All you need is to look for all the openings in your house roof or ceiling, block them very well to prevent escape. Then get a sizable metal container like Beverage tin, put some burning ember (Red hot charcoal) into it and put some dried pepper. Direct the smoke through one of the openings in the ceiling. Just watch what will happen next.
Ensure you keep everyone in your family out as the snake may fight back when struggling to escape.
Good luck
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Warlord2014(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fejos:
Good day Friends,

Thanks in Advance.
If na delta state, forget it...it is not snake but monitor lizard.

It is common in that state...i have stayed there before during an industrial attachment, hardly did i slept at night.

Na monitor lizard
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Ibritamibritam(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
How wish u can see my comment on ur post.

Go to where they sales #Building_Materials

Buy a CHEMICAL Called "DD Force"

mix it with water or u can spray it jux like that without mixing it

I Dnt knw hw u wil take it to the ceiling
but I Assure u itz the fastest killer under a min.

I Owned a poultry farm
daz dy chemical I use around my poultry buiding

itz kills any harmful pest.

I Was just out of the poultry wen I Pick up my phone and login to Nairaland forum and I saw ur post on the front page

so buy the chemical "DD Force"

in where you have building materials shop or any other shop.

DD Force is sales
N750
N1,500
N2,500

I Dnt knw hw it is sales in your state and Local govt

Buy it and thanks me letter.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by yoursidenigga(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
What is Lala doing? He is a chief charmer because snakes are his favorite cheesy cheesy
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Greatzeus(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
AuroraB:
How almost all the responses on this thread's outrightly stupid is disturbing shocked shocked
Are these robots or something
God forbid evil.
Yet you offered no solution.Typical black man mentality

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Abcruz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
austinleo78:

A cobra bit and killed a dog....... After the dig died, it still manage to kill the snake??
LMAO shocked grin

The snake's venom could take about 15-30mins before destroying the dog's system however the dog must have bitten back before it succumbed.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Abcruz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Let me rephrase the sentence for better comprehension though it happened at night so I wouldn’t know the sequence of events; all I know is there was a dead dog and a dead snake but obviously the dead dog didn’t kill the snake neither did the dead snake kill the dog. There a was fight, there was a bite, there was another bite by the dog and there was two deaths.

Definitely the dog must have bitten the snake before the snakes struck back and the snakes venom is what killed the dog.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Enyimbamercedes: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Abcruz:

Definitely the dog must have bitten the snake before the snakes struck back and the snakes venom is what killed the dog.

Well it wasn’t obvious to austinleo78
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by clintino700(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sprinkle kerosene or bitter cola.
Or smoke from a burning tyres.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by AuroraB(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

Yet you offered no solution.Typical black man mentality
I should have joined you in giving no reasonable opinion even if I had non? Wow. Just, wow. E Pelee, typical white man cry

1 Like

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
longetivity:
Mad pipu full everywhere berekete

completed

Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Abcruz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Well it wasn’t obvious to austinleo78

Yeah I said so cos that's exactly the same scenario that happened to someone's dog.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by OKROSOUPMAN: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
BUY SNIPER AND USE IT TO FUMIGATE INSIDE THE ROOF , USE LIKE 6 BOTTLES , THE SNAKE WILL DIE ONE TIME
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by kikelomojessy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wierdceo:

I love the name - Kikelomo

Oh thanks.
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by morris477(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Call any man of God for deliverance
Re: A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It by Tominix(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2020
JordanMichael:

How much do u pay ur admins?
That group was kinda in a mess so i created another join please and let us make it a better place.
Join please
Link below.
Ancient Stable Of Stories (A.S.O.S)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.