Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? (595 Views)

Pregnant Wife Caught By Her Hubby Talking To Ex Boyfriend That She Missed Him / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? by Mivici: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Seriously, this act i put up happened to me last month, when she confirmed to me that she hasn't seen her period, I laughed and ask her how come?

We actually spoke on the phone though Because she was in a different state as of the time?

The question I ask her that made her think I was totally not serious about her, was that I ask her if I'm the only one that she slept with.

Because I'm not ripe to afford any kind of DNA test, and I don't trust her because of one reason which I won't share here.

I gave her attitude for some days especially anytime she calls, which me personally can't give her any money for abortion....I'm afraid of what the outcome will be if she indulge in any kind of abortion.

She later call to tell me that she has seen it
But she is disappointed at me.
Which I obviously don't care because I don't joke with my contraceptive.
Re: Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:23am On Aug 09, 2020
By contraceptive, do you mean condom?

Do bear in mind that it isn't 100% failproof
Re: Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? by Petyprincess(f): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2020
So if she was really pregnant that's how you would have stopped talking to her?
If you had used protection she will never have called you to tell you she is pregnant but it's obvious you didn't!

If you can't afford DNA you should be able to afford condom na undecided moreover why sleeping with someone you don't trust?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? by ibrutex(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2020
told her to search thoroughly 'Cause I'm not ready to yet unless she planned to stay with her parent.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? by Mivici: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
So if she was really pregnant that's how you would have stopped talking to her?
If you had used protection she will never have called you to tell you she is pregnant but it's obvious you didn't!

If you can't afford DNA you should be able to afford condom na undecided moreover why sleeping with someone you don't trust?
the question was only for boys oh
Re: Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? by BBNaija2: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon cries as Kidd kiss Erica infront of him. embarassed embarassed

Laycon dey treat Erica like Egg While Kidd dey fry am for frying pan cheesy cheesy cheesy.... This life no just balance.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get latest Celebrity Gists plus Hot News Updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l464gUm6hCM
Re: Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? by habsydiamond(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2020
i dont talk much... i will just tell her that ' if you cant find ur period then borrow from ur friends after 4 or 5 days make she return am to the owner. case solved.

(1) (Reply)

So Davido And Nengi Had A History / Millionaire Player Calls Wife For 'phone A Friend' And Another Man Answers Phone / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.