Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Rejected Dog - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Rejected Dog (870 Views)

Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2011
Shaytan:The Rejected Dog

Mullah Ali Qaari (Rahmatullah ‘alaih), in his commentary of Mishkaat Sharief, which is entitled Mirqaat, states that
"Shaytaan is like a dog, outside at the door, having been chased out by its owner."
Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb(Daamat Barakaatuhum), had explained in one of his talks that some
people who own palatial homes, keep huge dogs from foreign countries. What are these dogs kept for ? …To bark at people when they
come. In doing so, these people are kept at bay and are thus unable to enter that house. What would happen if a person, wanting to enter
the house, begins to fight that dog ? When that dog barks viciously and threateningly, the person challenges the dog : “I’m going to fight
you.”. The dog barks, so he also barks at the dog … and the bark of some dogs is like the roar of a lion. If this person engages the dog in a
barking contest, he is not going to enter that house. All he has to simply do is ring the bell. The master of the dog will
come out and he will address the dog in some code language. The dog will then drop its tail and sit down, or it will then move away.
Is not this the sensible thing to do ? …Just summon the master of the dog.

Therefore, when this Shaytaan barks (whispers), then don’t argue with him. Don’t bark back. His knowledge is[i] extensive[/i] . He has
got the knowledge of all the Shariats. At such times, read ‘Ta’awwuz’… “A’oozu billahi minash shaytaanir rajeem.” Seek
protection in Allah Ta’ala from the mischief of this rejected dog, Shaytaan. Allah Ta’ala did not direct us to challenge and fight Shaytaan. He
did not also say that we punch, kick, boot and shoot him. Allah Ta’ala says : ‘You turn towards Me.’
It is mentioned in the Qur`aan Sharief : “And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaytaan then seek refuge with Allah. Verily,
He is All-Hearer, All Knower.”

(Surah Al-A’raf 7 : 200)
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 2:25am On Feb 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Troublesome thoughts[/size]

A lady called, saying that whilst reading Salaah, the images of idols come in front of her and there is a whispering in her heart :
“You are not a Muslim. You are a Mushrik (one who associates partners with Allah Ta’ala), so prostrate (or make sajda) to this
idol.”
Surely if an image like that comes before a person in Salaah, the person will become terribly worried. And she repeatedly hears
this: “You have become a Mushrik. You have become a Mushrik.” As a result she was very, very anxious and worried, saying that
due to this worry, she hadn’t slept. Due to the frequency of these whisperings, she was becoming a nervous wreck. She did not
know as to whether she would die as a Muslim or not. In fact, she believed that she had lost her Imaan.

Nevertheless, I asked this lady a simple question : “Are you comfortable with this thought, that you have turned away from
Islam and that you are worshipping this idol, which you see in front of you ?”

She said : “No, I am very worried. I am a Muslim and wish to die a Muslim.”
To this reply, I said : “That is the sign of Imaan. If you did not have Imaan, then you would have been extremely comfortable with
that thought.”

The person who is a Christian, Jew, Hindu or Atheist, does not find discomfort in believing what his respective faith asks him to
believe. The person is not uncomfortable with these ideologies, doctrines and credences, be it of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism,
Atheism, etc.

On the other hand, those Muslims who are tormented with such thoughts, images or whisperings are most uncomfortable with
them.
Re: The Rejected Dog by congoshine(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
azharuddin:

[size=14pt]Troublesome thoughts[/size]

A lady called, saying that whilst reading Salaah, the images of idols come in front of her and there is a whispering in her heart :
“You are not a Muslim. You are a Mushrik (one who associates partners with Allah Ta’ala), so prostrate (or make sajda) to this
idol.”
Surely if an image like that comes before a person in Salaah, the person will become terribly worried. And she repeatedly hears
this: “You have become a Mushrik. You have become a Mushrik.” As a result she was very, very anxious and worried, saying that
due to this worry, she hadn’t slept. Due to the frequency of these whisperings, she was becoming a nervous wreck. She did not
know as to whether she would die as a Muslim or not. In fact, she believed that she had lost her Imaan.

Nevertheless, I asked this lady a simple question : “Are you comfortable with this thought, that you have turned away from
Islam and that you are worshipping this idol, which you see in front of you ?”

She said : “No, I am very worried. I am a Muslim and wish to die a Muslim.”
To this reply, I said : “That is the sign of Imaan. If you did not have Imaan, then you would have been extremely comfortable with
that thought.”

The person who is a Christian, Jew, Hindu or Atheist, does not find discomfort in believing what his respective faith asks him to
believe. The person is not uncomfortable with these ideologies, doctrines and credences, be it of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism,
Atheism, etc.

On the other hand, those Muslims who are tormented with such thoughts, images or whisperings are most uncomfortable with
them.
Lets review this bowing & idol business ,what about someone who believes in bowing 5 times a day to a building in Saudi Arabia which was popular for housing idols? undecided

There's a popular Nigerian saying - whenever you point at someone ,some fingers point back to you.
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 2:37am On Feb 23, 2011
congoshine:

Lets review this bowing & idol business ,what about someone who believes in bowing 5 times a day to a building in Saudi Arabia which was popular for housing idols? undecided

There's a popular Nigerian saying - whenever you point at someone ,some fingers point back to you.

Right back at you.
Re: The Rejected Dog by congoshine(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2011
azharuddin:

Right back at you.
I ain't mad at you  wink. . . .at least you're not from Phoolishtan cheesy cheesy
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
I belong to the Nation of Islam. HasbunAllahu Wani'amal Wakeel.
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
Shaytaan’s endeavor is to mislead. He has asked Allah Ta’ala for life until the Day of Qiyaamah. The story of Shaytaan is
mentioned in the Qur`aan Sharief :
   When Shaytaan was rejected, he said : “My Lord! Give me then respite till the day the (dead) are resurrected.”
(Surah Sawd 38 : 79)
   On being granted life till the Day of Qiyaamah, he declared his open enmity for all of mankind :
“By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all – except Your chosen slaves amongst them, sincere and purified (by Your Grace).”
(Surah Sawd 38 : 82/83)
In Surah A’raaf, Allah Ta’ala has warned and cautioned us :
“…Verily Shaytaan is an open enemy unto you.”
And again in Surah Fatir as well :“Surely Shaytaan is an enemy to you, so treat him as an enemy…”

Since Shaytaan is our open and declared enemy, he will then most definitely follow through with his promise … and what is his promise ?
He said : “Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path.
Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as
thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You).”

(Surah A’raaf 7 : 16/17)

Allah Ta’ala in turn said : “Certainly you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the ‘ghaween’
(Mushrikeen, those who are astray, criminals, polytheists and evil doers, etc.).”

(Surah Al-Hijr 15 : 42)
Allah Ta’ala also says : “Verily, he has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord (Allah).”
(Surah An-Nahl 16 : 99)

Thus, Shaytaan will not have any power, any effect, any force or any control over those people who truly and sincerely believe in
Allah Ta’ala and place their complete trust in Allah Ta’ala. On such faith and reliance, Allah Ta’ala will not allow Shaytaan to
mislead them.  Shaytaan will only succeed in misleading those who have made him their friend, who follow and obey him. If we were to befriend
Shaytaan, then he would certainly mislead and misguide us and these whisperings would then manifest their profound, yet evil and
adverse effects.
Allah Ta’ala says in the Qur`aan Sharief : “His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Shaytaan)…”
(Surah An-Nahl 16 : 100)

Whisperings to the Righteous
Shaytaan, however, whispers into the hearts of the good just as he does to those who are indulging in evil. In a Tafseer (commentary)
of Surah Naas, it is mentioned that those who are making an effort towards piety, righteousness and gaining the closeness of Allah
Ta’ala and Rasulullah (saw) should also seek protection in AllahTa’ala from the whisperings of Shaytaan.

Shaytaan makes a greater effort to mislead the pious through pride, arrogance and riyaa (show). Just as pride and arrogance
destroyed Shaytaan, the same could result via his whisperings.
Re: The Rejected Dog by congoshine(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
azharuddin:

I belong to the Nation of Islam. HasbunAllahu Wani'amal Wakeel.
Nation of Islam or Sunni Islam ? undecided
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
congoshine:

Nation of Islam or Sunni Islam ? undecided
The Nation of Islam which believes LailaahaillAllah.
HasbunAllahu Wani'amal Wakeel.
Re: The Rejected Dog by congoshine(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2011
azharuddin:

The Nation of Islam which believes LailaahaillAllah.
HasbunAllahu Wani'amal Wakeel.
Google Nation of Islam ,so you can understand. Ever heard of Louis Farrakhan ? undecided
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
congoshine:

Google Nation of Islam ,so you can understand. Ever heard of Louis Farrakhan ? undecided
That is of no concern for me.
Thats why I specified: The Nation of Islam which believes LailaahaillAllah.
Re: The Rejected Dog by congoshine(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
azharuddin:

That is of no concern for me.
Thats why I specified: The Nation of Islam which believes LailaahaillAllah.

Relax dude. No need to get a blood pressure for nothing. . undecided
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2011
Shaytaan’s endeavor is to mislead. He has asked Allah Ta’ala for life until the Day of Qiyaamah. The story of Shaytaan is
mentioned in the Qur`aan Sharief :
   When Shaytaan was rejected, he said : “My Lord! Give me then respite till the day the (dead) are resurrected.”
(Surah Sawd 38 : 79)
   On being granted life till the Day of Qiyaamah, he declared his open enmity for all of mankind :
“By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all – except Your chosen slaves amongst them, sincere and purified (by Your Grace).”
(Surah Sawd 38 : 82/83)
In Surah A’raaf, Allah Ta’ala has warned and cautioned us :
“…Verily Shaytaan is an open enemy unto you.”
And again in Surah Fatir as well :“Surely Shaytaan is an enemy to you, so treat him as an enemy…”

Since Shaytaan is our open and declared enemy, he will then most definitely follow through with his promise … and what is his promise ?
He said : “Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path.
Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as
thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You).”

Allah Ta’ala in turn said : “Certainly you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the ‘ghaween’
(Mushrikeen, those who are astray, criminals, polytheists and evil doers, etc.).”

Allah Ta’ala also says : “Verily, he has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord (Allah).”

Thus, Shaytaan will not have any power, any effect, any force or any control over those people who truly and sincerely believe in
Allah Ta’ala and place their complete trust in Allah Ta’ala. On such faith and reliance, Allah Ta’ala will not allow Shaytaan to
mislead them.  Shaytaan will only succeed in misleading those who have made him their friend, who follow and obey him. If we were to befriend
Shaytaan, then he would certainly mislead and misguide us and these whisperings would then manifest their profound, yet evil and
adverse effects.
Allah Ta’ala says in the Qur`aan Sharief : “His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Shaytaan)…”
(Surah An-Nahl 16 : 100)

Whisperings to the Righteous
Shaytaan, however, whispers into the hearts of the good just as he does to those who are indulging in evil. In a Tafseer (commentary)
of Surah Naas, it is mentioned that those who are making an effort towards piety, righteousness and gaining the closeness of Allah
Ta’ala and Rasulullah (saw) should also seek protection in AllahTa’ala from the whisperings of Shaytaan.

Shaytaan makes a greater effort to mislead the pious through pride, arrogance and riyaa (show). Just as pride and arrogance
destroyed Shaytaan, the same could result via his whisperings.
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 3:02am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=14pt]My tongue is not fit for dua[/size]

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

A man came and requested that dua be made for him.
Hazrat Thanwi (R.A.) said: “Brother! You too make dua and I will also make dua.”
The man said: “My tongue is not fit for dua.” (In other words, he did not consider himself worthy of making dua.)
Hazrat Thanwi replied: “Do you recite the Kalimah?”
The man said: “Yes.”
Hazrat Thanwi: “The Kalimah has greater blessings than dua. How come your tongue is worthy of reciting the Kalimah?
In fact, Shaitaan made dua at the very time when he as being cursed by Allah Ta’ala.
He supplicated: “Grant me respite(delay of punishment) until the day when people will be resurrected.”
Allah Ta’ala answered his dua: “You are among those who have been granted respite.”

When even Shaitaan was not deprived of acceptance of dua, how can we be deprived?
The fact of the matter is that Shaitaan has deceived us into believing that our tongues are not worthy of making dua. People consider this attitude to be humility (when in reality it is not).

Extracted from Mafuzaat of Hakimul Ummah
Re: The Rejected Dog by deols(f): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
Thank you so much for these, i find them very helpful
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 3:21am On Apr 05, 2011
[size=14pt]The Attack of Shaytan from Four Sides.[/size]

When shaytan was ousted by Allah he made a statement:
“Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path.
Then I will come to them from before them and behind [/b]them, from their [b]right and from their[b] left[/b], and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You).”

Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 3:39am On Apr 05, 2011
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

First Attack of shaytan

[a verbal exchange between Shaytaan and Shaqiq Balkhi (Rahmatullah ‘alaih). ]

Shaytaan comes from[b] the front [/b](as he said he would) and he whispers :
“Why are you so concerned about displeasing Allah Ta’ala and why are you so wary of sins ? Why do you exert yourself in so much of Ibaadah?
Enjoy yourself. Allah Ta’ala is Ghafur-your-Raheem. (most Forgiving and most Merciful).”

Shaytaan approaches many in the same manner, whispering : "Why engage yourself in Ibaadat, Zikr, Tilawat, etc ? Why are you so
particular in performing Salaah 5 times a day, in paying Zakaat and in fasting? Why are you so rigid and strict in conforming to
Shariah ? Allah Ta’ala is Ghafur-your-Raheem."

Shaqiq Balkhi (Rahmatullah ‘alaih) said : ‘Yes, indeed Allah Ta’ala is Ghafur-your-Raheem; but for whom?’”
“AND VERILY, I AM INDEED FORGIVING TO HIM WHO REPENTS, BELIEVES (IN MY ONENESS, AND ASSOCIATES NONE IN WORSHIP
WITH ME) AND DOES RIGHTEOUS GOOD DEEDS, AND THEN REMAINS CONSTANT IN DOING THEM (TILL DEATH).”

[SURAH TA-HA 20 : 82]

Allah Ta’ala’s Forgiveness extends to those who make sincere Taubah and Istighfaar, believe in Allah Ta’ala, do Amal-e-Sawleh
(righteous deeds and actions) and remain steadfast.

Allah Ta’ala thus warns us explicitly in the Qur`aan Sharief : “Let not the deceiver (Shaytaan) beguile you in regard to Allah.”
Don’t be misled by Shaytaan [/b]to commit sins because Allah Ta’ala is The Most Forgiving and Most Merciful.
Whilst Allah Ta’ala is indeed Ghafur-your-Raheem, He is also [b]Muntaqim
– One who takes Retribution. Out of His kindness,
Allah Ta’ala gives to us numerous opportunities to make amends and return to His Obedience. If we still persist and insist on sin,
and we are bent on disobedience, then His Punishment is something that cannot be escaped.
In fact, the same Shaytaan who, out of absolute spite, invites us to the disobedience of Allah Ta’ala in every cunning and conniving
way, had himself said : “…Verily! I fear Allah for Allah is severe in punishment.”
(Surah Anfaal 8 :48)

I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed shaytan.
Re: The Rejected Dog by chakula: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2011
Shouldn't you advised us to silence ourselves from responding any inappropriate post posted by intruder, so why bothering yourself and responding to this Kafiri better to pay no attention on him and maintain your thread forward.
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2011
chakula:

Shouldn't you advised us to silence ourselves from responding any inappropriate post posted by intruder, so why bothering yourself and responding to this Kafiri better to pay no attention on him and maintain your thread forward.
Yes my bad, I got entangled. InshAllah I will maintain this thread to my ability.
Re: The Rejected Dog by azharuddin: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
The Second Attack

Then Shaqiq Balkhi (Rahmatullah ‘alaih) says : “Shaytaan comes from my right hand side and attacks. He attacks me by whispering into my mind :
How long are you going to be tied down to Halaal and Haraam in earning a living ? What of your concern for your wife, children and grand-children ? It must not be that you leave them poverty stricken and in such dire straits that they suffer starvation.’
     This is another manner in which Shaytaan whispers to us :" How long are you going to restrain yourself from all this Haraam ? You
should go out of your way : accumulate, earn and make a packet for yourself in whichever way, adopting any means – Halaal or
Haraam – for your livelihood. And why worry about closing shop every day come Zuhr and Asr ? As it is business is bad; you will
only run at a greater loss."

He continues with his evil counsel : You need not be so cautious and scrupulous in holding back from interest, gambling money,
stolen money or anything Haraam ? Nor should you be so careful in not buying and selling stolen goods, or in taking someone else’s
share of the inheritance ?…

Shaqiq Balkhi (Rahmatullah ‘alaih) says: “I reply to Shaytaan at
that time :
“AND THERE IS NO LIVING BEING THAT MOVES ON EARTH, BUT
HIS SUSTENANCE DEPENDS ON ALLAH …”

[SURAH HOOD 11 : 6]

It is Allah Ta’ala that controls sustenance. He has taken it upon Himself to provide the sustenance of every creature He has created
on this earth. Whosoever and whatsoever Allah Ta’ala has given life, Allah Ta’ala has also destined what he is going to receive as
sustenance. His sustenance will not fail to reach him. All one has to do is make use of the Halaal means that Allah
Ta’ala has created to earn a living and Allah Ta’ala will provide.

If the merchandise, properties, monies, etc. do not rightfully belong to the person, then no matter how much his heart desires,
he says : “No, if it is not due to me in accordance with the Qur`aan and the Ahadith of Nabi (saw), then it will never bring
barkat(blessing) in my life. It will make my life miserable and Allah Ta’ala will make sure that money goes out some way or the other.”

Rizq (wealth)

If you take two persons of equal intelligence, give both of them an equal amount of money and then give both of them prime spots in
the bazaar or marketplace. Provide for both of them the same stock, of the same quality. They are of equal standing. At the end
of the month, ask them both : “How much business did you make?”
Even if both of them worked equally hard, there will definitely be a difference. It could even be that the sales or profits of one are
75% less than that of the other.

In India, Pakistan and many other places you will find 24 stalls, all in a line, selling the same thing - combs, handkerchiefs, knives,
buttons, etc. Who is sending sustenance to the different stalls ? –
Allah Ta’ala.
What then is the need to be envious and jealous?

Jealousy
There are so many who become jealous when a person opens his business next door to theirs, stacking the same lines. They think
their business will be affected. Jealousy, hatred and enmity build up, and in turn sometimes leads
to fights and arguments; sometimes even shootings, Sehr , etc.
When Shaytaan comes and whispers these fears, regarding one’s sustenance, then tell him :
“Allah Ta’ala has destined my
sustenance. My responsibility is to make the correct effort. Allah Ta’ala has provided me hands, feet and intelligence. I must go to
the bazaar and marketplace, make an effort to earn an honest living, and Allah Ta’ala will provide for me whatever He has
destined.”

Rasulullah (saw) has said : “Allah has revealed to me that no one
dies until he has received the sustenance destined for him even
though it may reach him late. As such guard yourself from
disobedience to Allah, and do not outstep the limits of moderation
in seeking your livelihood and in case of delay do not try to seek it
by unlawful means, for the sustenance that Allah provides can
only be got by obedience
.”

(1) (Reply)

The Inmates Of 2 Graves / Why Islam I S The Best Religion / Do Muslims Truly Find It Hard To Forgive Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.