Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage (41796 Views)

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism / How Satan Deceives People With The Bible / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Moneymagnet24(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
So is that all?? When you grow above your cultural conditioning and that's when you might have grown old. That's when you'll realize God created women for this very sexual satisfaction you're kicking against. Have you gone to the western world to see the real sin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by machoman2g: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
This site is one of the ugliest site ever, share your pain and what you enjoy about nairaland with me
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by blahc007: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2020
YorubaLord:
Satan this, Devil that... it's all about the choice(s) we make! The Devil never forces anyone to do anything. People could as well listen to the other guy, the Holy Spirit. It's a matter of choice(s) we make.

Everyone should accept responsibilities for their actions.

no be lie ooo....because he doesn't have the authority to force us....same with God.
the devil only tries to lure you with the things you see and hear...

your choices are very important....it either helps the devil or demobilise him.

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Tavine: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Add *Equality* and *lack of submission* to d mix.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Olawalelead(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
blahc007:

no be lie ooo....because he doesn't have the authority to force us....same with God.
the devil only tries to lure you with the things you see and hear...

your choices are very important....it either helps the devil or demobilise him.
Correct...
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by blahc007: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Pimpmaride:
But why do we push human fault and incompletency on Satan..

When things are good, we say it's God

When we do sumtin bad, or sumtin goes wrong, we say it's Satan

because the trouble man inherited from the beginning was caused by the bastard (devil) trying to get man to disobey God.
since that time till now...he has not stoped devising wicked ways to completely cut short that God and Man relationship. he uses even the good things man know to be good to destroy man...
FORGET OO..devil bah...ok na
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Cashalhaji: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2020
These are remarkable facts
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by MrLankeeee(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2020
YorubaLord:
Satan this, Devil that... it's all about the choice(s) we make! The Devil never forces anyone to do anything. People could as well listen to the other guy, the Holy Spirit. It's a matter of choice(s) we make.

Everyone should accept responsibilities for their actions.

Gbam... this is the truth of the matter.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by AustineJohn908(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2020
ArisingStorm:
Nice Information Op.

Do yourself a favor, flee from sexual immoralities, leave it to the married. This is not religion scam, This is the truth.
Sex is for one flesh, when a man marries a woman, they become one flesh, You see all this our jumping up and down, we are merely exchanging demons and curses. We can't see all this things with our eyes, sex is a spiritual act, The spiritual controls the physical. Our Fathers and Mothers gave us enough generational curses, sex is some of the origin. Sex is greatly popular now because mankind are totally getting enslaved by demons, that's why we are having more terrible immoral sex news (rape etc).

Do yourself a favor, Fight the Urge, Focus your energy on other things.

Men & Women, just one masturbation, if only you know what you are losing, You would try all your best to overcome those demons.... That weakness and regret one feels after the act should open your eyes of understanding. Masturbation requested by a doctor for health check up is different, because of the motive. But for pleasure, it is demons(unclean spirit) that you are entertaining, and they are draining you.

Shalom
Sorry how come Ronaldo and all these successful people are still being successful despites their having sex with different women?
Stop all these nonsense Abeg.
having sex with one that is not ur husband or wife is morally bad, don't bring spirituality into it Abeg.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by DaddyMorenike: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
I started laughing when I saw Makanaki n falz, so i rushed to comment. Make i go continue to read.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by amanzejude(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Jesus Christ, the Son of God loves you. Come back to your Creator, the maker of heaven and earth. And I pray that your eyes of understanding may be enlightened to the knowledge of God's Word (Christ Jesus).

Akapito:
It's time for sensible humans to rise up and speak for the Devil.

God is a criminal and responsible for all evil going on in the world.

Unless God is helpless and powerless
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
4tomandchi:
Only the truth can set you free. With what has been elucidated above I can only deduce that the influence of Satan on our daily lives goes beyond just tempting man to fall, it has to do with blood ties. "Jesus said you are of your father is the the devil and all you want to do is his desire "( John 8:44) How did human kind become so inclined to Satan than God ? Why is it so difficult to do the will of God? It is because Satan destroyed the foundation of the first Hunan Family the family of Adam and Eve. Now we must work hard to restore that original ideal that was lost. [color=#006600][/color]

Jesus Christ has done the work.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Kalatium:

God created the family concept as the cornerstone of His Church & Kingdom on earth . The children of a “healthy family” stand a much better chance at procreating and producing the next generation of healthy families and healthy productive societies.

Healthy families make disproportiately larger contributions to society. Economic growth, pay more taxes, moral stability, love, joy & peace in the Holy Spirit, the internet is FULL of evidence that children from broken families suffer terribly & generally under achieve.

Satan wants to destroy this corner stone of a healthy society. He sets out to destroy and who are more vulnerable than the youths. He entices us with premarital sex through social media, news, movies, erotic books, articles etc. Our young guys and young girls see it as a status quo, children of 10 years are even experimenting.

Youths want to feel among, within their peers. A guy feels he has arrived and starts chasing anything under skirts, whenever he is able to have his way with a girl, he is applauded. On the other end, especially in SS class A Girl feels she is very hot and can get any guy, she sees sex as an adventure and fun. This becomes worst in higher institutions.

This is how the devil is gradually succeeding. She starts sleeping with different guys in the name of fun, any guy who underperforms is seen as a disgrace and not man enough. This pressure guys into taking all kinds of substance such as Vega(sildenafil), aphrodisiacs and miscellaneous just to last long in bed and give her the best orgasm.

Adverse effects of promiscuity/premarital sex
As a Christian you already know premarital sex is a sin against God. This is the spiritual aspect of it, i do not want to repeat what you must have known before. Here i will like you to see the Physical and Medical Adverse effects of such lifestyle.

Psychological effects
As people keep having premarital sex they see themselves catching fun and getting the pleasure they want. However, they do not understand something in going on within them. In Promiscous individuals, brain chemicals such as PhenyEthylAmine & Oxytocin are depleted after 3 or 4 sexual unions, which make them physically incapable to deeply bond with their future spouse.

Risk of Infection
In their youthful exuberance young people enjoy diving raw but never seems to think about the repercussion. Although you might probably be lucky enough to escape any deadly disease but prevention is better than cure. Don’t destroy your good health with Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes, or the dreaded HIV/AIDS.

Complications
Abstenance is the best contraception. No matter the contraceptives, the safest sex is marital sex. Contraceptives have the following side effects such as Intermenstrual spotting= Breakthrough vaginal bleeding common between expected periods, Nausea, Breast tenderness, Headaches and migraine, Weight gain, Mood changes, Missed periods etc

Many ladies end up having countless abortion some died, some nearly died while others end with a damaged womb leading to childless marriage.

Unwanted pregnancy
As far as a sex happens and a man ejaculates, pregnancy should be expected. Some guys get girls Pregnant and run away leaving her to be a single mum. Some ladies in the process gets pregnant and in fear of losing their womb after multiple abortions decides to keep the baby, this leads to unwanted pregnancy further leading to unwanted marriage.

Most times they never planned to get married, they end up being frustrated. Most times the guy is yet ready and is not capable of being a father. A pastor was shared a story of how he tried to make his wife to abort their first born child because he was not ready to marry, all the pills his wife took didn't work and she ended up giving birth. He had to marry her.

Lies
As a lady gets older, her biological clock kicks resulting in sudden decline of male suitors at this point she is pressured to marry. A Promiscuous lady seeing that her lifestyle has not attracted men with the intention of marrying her will decide to “change her ways” and become “conservative” in the hope of snarring a “nice man”, good provider & good father.

She then LIE about her Sexual Past, because she wants to be loved for the “Changed Person she is NOW” She becomes sister Nkechi who is a prayer warrior and attends every church program.
This is to lure in a man to marry her. Some will go to the entend of lying they are virgins only for the husband to marry her and be shocked. The Marriage then falls apart in one week because of lies. Or he later founds out she can't give birth because she destroyed her womb through abortions.

Unsatisfied sexual life
Sometimes she may not lie she is a virgin but pretends she never had multiple partners. The Husband being deceived she is decenr will feel the luckiest man alive. However, when wify finally has sex with her husband., she is bored out of her mind with his performance in bed, because Every Single Previous Lover outperforms her pathetic husband .
She begins to miss..
Makanaki: “who could go at it all night”
John: “who could give her multiple orgasms”
Zaddy: “who was better endowed”
Paul: “who was much more experience”
Or Falz: “who gave her WILD SEX . . . a preference that Hubby is totally unaware of.

Risk of extramarital affairs
Some wives start affairs, because of the Dead Bedroom Husband “my husband cannot meet my sexual needs I FELT the need to FEEL ALIVE AGAIN "," my husband is a 5minutes man". Affair is guaranteed to give her the endomorph rush that she craved during her promiscuous years. She then begins to cheat with her ex or a Neighbour and then refuse the Husband sex.
And there you have it, the emasculated husband caught in a sexless marriages i.e satan’s plan for marriages.

In the other end, the man gets married but his wife is boring in bed, he wants all the sexual styles he can think of but she is not willing to give in to his denands. He then gets a side chick to fulfill his sexual fantasies.

Unhappy marriage/seperation/divorce
Inevitably satan bides his time for an opportunity to expose her lies at the time in her marriage, she either gets caught cheating or the truth about her past gets revealed leading to cataclysmic consequences for her & the children (if there is).
The Husband then realizes his Entire Marriage was a big scam by this time he is sexually frustrated and very resentfull of his frigid wife the knowledge & MENTAL IMAGES that his wife had threesomes at college – One Night Stands with random guys, is psychologically too much for him to bear and he starts to cheat as revenge/ or seperate from his wife.

A man due to his previous excapades during his premarital life may want to taste other women because he is getting bored with having only one woman, he then ends up inpregnating a side chick or ends up contracting a disease.

As you can see premarital sex puts you at a disadvantage not only spiritually but physicially and healthwise.

Therefore brethren, abstain from premarital sex.

Very valid thought process for he who has an ear...However while I commend you, I'd like to point out a salient fact which I feel will be a lot more effective.

Knowing 98% of your audiences (Nairalanders) are males and a large percentage of threads and comments are posts from males either objectifying women or about something sex related, I feel it would be much more effective if you target this sermon at them next time. Nairaland is a male dominated forum.

God bless you and keep up the good work.

PS: Some males hide under female monikers too.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by ArisingStorm: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Sorry how come Ronaldo and all these successful people are still being successful despites their having sex with different women?
Stop all these nonsense Abeg.
having sex with one that is not ur husband or wife is morally bad, don't bring spirituality into it Abeg.
Are you Ronaldo?

Do you know the rock(God) he bows to?

Every human has something they are worshipping and are serving either consciously or unconsciously.
This life is spiritual, Don't get unnessarily aggravated but rather seek out truth to all things. I am simply sharing vital information to those who need it.

Shalom
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Wolgrace:

[s]Eg. A sister in the Lord died of fabroid. I learnt internal discharged of waste is achieved through intense sexual intercourse but extreme calibacy especially at marriageable age could seize it and result to formation of fabroid. HEALTH, BIOLOGICAL AND SEXUAL IGNORANCE![/s]

LMAO... Where did you learn from? Smh. An ignorant person calling others ignorant. Please, try to read more.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Dret3: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2020
May God help us all!
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Amanda4life: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
I want to overcome premarital sex, advice me please

THE PEOPLE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH.
I MEANN YOUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS HAS INFLUENCE ON YOU.

OR WHERE YOU FIND PLEASURE MAY ALSO BE THE CAUSE.

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH ONE WIFE, YOU CAN GET THE SIDE CHICK IN, ITS BETTER THAT WAY.
BECAUSE YOU ARE PUTING YOUR WIFE THRU SERIOUS TRAUMA, MENTAL DEPRESSION.
WHICH WOULD SURELY COME WITH REWARD

IF U SAY YOU ARE A CHILD AND YOUR SECOND HOME IS CLUBS. ITS AN ISSUE.

NO WOMAN IS HAPPY WITH A CHEATING PARTNER, ITS BRINGS OUT THE BAD PART OF THAT WOMAN.

A WOMANS MIND BETTER SETTLED WHEN THEY ARE MORE THAN ONE, THAN WHEN YOU CLAIM SHE IS THE ONLY ONE AND YOU ARE NOT THERE FOR HER
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nooil:

LMAO... Where did you learn from? Smh. An ignorant person calling other ignorant. Please, try to read more.

Educate us.. I'm waiting
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Longman8: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
A refined word of truth. Those that have ears let them hear. Thanks for this enlightenment.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by Judybash93(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
God created the devil according to the Bible. So, in other words, he created y'all and created the problem y'all facing
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by AustineJohn908(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Are you Ronaldo?

Every human has something they are worshipping and are serving either consciously or unconsciously.
This life is spiritual, Don't get unnessarily aggravated but rather seek out truth to all things. I am simply sharing vital information to those who need it.

Shalom
you always find excuses
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by AustineJohn908(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Are you Ronaldo?

Shalom
you always find excuses
which god is Ronaldo serving?
it means all of us that are Successful serve different gods na
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
joek:
You can't be more right; bitter truth.
useless post.
so oxytocin and other brain chemicals are released by Satan abi?
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by DamnnNiggarr: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Op @ kalatium,
Is your name WISDOM??

Wisdom has spoken.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by DamnnNiggarr: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Op @ kalatium,
Is your name WISDOM??

This is purely Wisdom that has spoken.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by NoToPile: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
' The safest sex is marital sex'

Preach it bro

God bless you OP.
Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by fredoooooo: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Radarada. Na satan una dey blame now abi , una no go take responsibilities grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage by deebrain(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kudos to the OP for this wonderful piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.