Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) (113465 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / Drama As Lady's Sex Life 'exposed' After Posting Her Congratulatory Message Of H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Flame77: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
drezzyx:
My problem is I don't know why mosquito comes around one's ear and make some annoying noise before they proceed to bite.

My brother, the thing self tire me oh. I come even hear say the ones making the annoying noise don't actually bite and the wicked ones that bite don't actually make noise.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
rosy1992:
This is really unfair, that is why it's best you live a modest sexual life.
How modest?

Like twice a week?
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by 2DADDEY: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Egbon wonlashewo niyawo yin hahahahaq cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by 2DADDEY: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Kemimarch16:
That ex his a wicked man

It could be a mischievous jab.
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:27am On Aug 10, 2020
drezzyx:
My problem is I don't know why mosquito comes around one's ear and make some annoying noise before they proceed to bite.

They seek your permission if you don't want simply say "No,No mosquito go away!" It will respect your privacy.
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2020
internationalman:

The only person I'd love to finger is you and in the bedroom... That's if you are above 10
a typical depraved Nigerian man. undecided
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2020
What a MF pussy ass niggar.......he is just plain dumb and pathetic simp at that.....
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by internationalman(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
a typical depraved Nigerian man. undecided

You sound more depraved to me..

You deserve better than that boyfriend of yours. How dare him make you depressed like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Dat guy, when his mother was giving birth to him, she forgot to pushout his brain

So in essence, what they are saying about the woman prowess of being on top no concern u abi?

U are a very wicked somebody! grin
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Emaprince: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Keep me posted when your fiancee posts you guys engagement picture. I need to tell her how good your head game is and watch you credit my account. kiss
grin grin This is funny
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by 2rez: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2020
internationalman:

Lol... I like the way you keep fantasizing about me and my penis

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by 2rez: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2020
airex:
Only if they hadn't buried your placenta close to lavatory, you should have known that brains are not being pushed out.

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Amorprincesa24: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Very childish! smh
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Now you are talking. A normal human should be offended, not just for himself, but for the partner. If the guy told her that privately, do you think it will be a problem? It is still you guys that make a big deal over women and sex. Yet you will turn around and blame it on vagina people. Tufia!

Keep me posted when your fiancee posts you guys engagement picture. I need to tell her how good your head game is and watch you credit my account. kiss

grin
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by DECHARISMA1998(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
SORRY BOSZ
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
drezzyx:
It's so annoying ehn. The noise is so irritating. The government should suspend every matter on ground and attend to this. Probably, that's the only way this country can go forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.