Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) (113405 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / Drama As Lady's Sex Life 'exposed' After Posting Her Congratulatory Message Of H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by vandp: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

She is a hoe because she can give cowgirl style? Something must be very wrong with your head.

Very true Vandp. You get many accounts walahi. I wonder how you do it. grin

Keep me out of your madness. I will not warn you again.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
vandp:

Keep me out of your madness. I will not warn you again.

Keep quiet. “I know Peeress offline”.
You know onlybutthetruth too? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Onlybutthetruth:

I have told you before that your problem is bigger than you.

Multiple browsers to the rescue. Sadly you have just 2 hands. So you have to do it one moniker at a time. grin grin
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
madness
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Starcy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
An unexamined life is kinbason to live
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
drezzyx:
My problem is I don't know why mosquito comes around one's ear and make some annoying noise before they proceed to bite.

They just want to alert you of their presence before they get to work. grin
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
woman on top cheesy
yea i like girls who are not shy being on top
being in control of the situation and doing all the work in za oza room and letting the dude take a rest cheesy
as for the ex boyfriend im no try
kissing and telling for the whole world to cee cheesy
i wonder the eye wey d husband to be go dey use look im new bride now cheesy
but then at least he will be rest assured im new bride is not frigid in za oza room cheesy
on the other hand the other guy fit just post that tin just to scatter the marriage cos the babe no gree date am
anything is possible cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
internationalman:

Lol... I like the way you keep fantasizing about me and my penis
nah, considering most Nigerian men are rapsists I think I will pass on your depraved penis.spits

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Egoat:

Hahahahaha. grin grin

Read the below. Copied.

Not so sorry I did not waste my time to read nonsense.

Worry not you will not marry a virgin and you will have no other choice but to turn a blind eye to her past previous sexcapades cheesy.

Don't worry this is 2020 men have started to live with that reality and will continue to do so.Afterall nor be all men of today dey marry virgins so you will continue to live with it.

You cannot marry a virgin
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Toks2008:

Sexual decency is not about sex styles but by my definition it means a lady keeping her legs shut till marriage Asides unfortunate cases of molestation.

And if at all she can't due to the crazy world of indecency we now live in, a lady's body count before marriage should never exceed more than a guy or two max.

I don't want to argue this... You askedc me my definition of sexual decency and I just gave it to you.

I'm not judging a by lady with several body counts and I can even marry a repentant LovePeddler so don't think I'm condemning anyone here... Just stating my definition.
lol . I just had to laugh out loud ,I want to know who put you in charge of determining what a lady's body count should be , and what makes you think even if it was two, one of those two will not be as stupid as this guy? .

Lord come down and see the men you have put on earth are acting like you left them in charge of what women should do with their vaginas grin.

Also with the rate of rape cases and men even raping and impregnating their own daughters in Nigeria, I am glad you were thoughtful enough to exclude molestation grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol . I just had to laugh out loud ,I want to know who put you in charge of determining what a lady's body count should be , and what makes you think even if it was two, one of those two will not be as stupid as this guy? .

Lord come down and see the men you have put on earth are acting like you left them in charge of what women should do with their vaginas grin.

Also with the rate of rape cases and men even raping and impregnating their own daughters in Nigeria, I am glad you were thoughtful enough to exclude molestation grin grin cheesy
These men on NL are ridiculous take them serious at your own peril cheesy
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
GeneralPula:
The husband to be's problem..

But, that's kinda good tho..

To find a Naija woman that's good on top hard small, no be beans at all..
how many girls get that stamina and strenght to dey on top dey do the job while letting the guy take a rest sad
all dem sabi do na to dey shout harder! harder! harder!!! while d guy go dey sweat all d akpu wey im chop dey pump like piston sad
at least the guy is lucky to be marrying someone wey get strenght to fit do woman on top cheesy
but again i am very sure the so called ex is no ex but a random guy just wanting to create mischeif cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

These men on NL are ridiculous take them serious at your own peril cheesy
lol, these penis wielding people on this forum sef, the misogyny oozing from that guy stinks to the heavens. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, these penis wielding people on this forum sef, the misogyny oozing from that guy stinks to the heavens. grin grin grin
Very yeye penis creatures always wanting to.eat their sour cake and having it.
Never.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Very yeye penis creatures always wanting to.eat their sour cake and having it.
Never.
I am so glad to be in this generation,our mothers of old must have been so oppressed and silenced. Gosh!. Seeing the toxic masculinity displayed on this forum makes me wonder how women of old had to cope.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Bennysam: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Statistics has it that more women have empty brains than men.

What about the side chick that wrote rip on his man's family photo... You no see that one talk abi??
PUSSYBenny
The same statistics show that women keep secret than men
Asshole ugo
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Emaprince: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Women and their secrecy towards sex.

Men don't take offence when their good sex prowess is exposed online. Infact lot folks will praise him.

But for a woman? It becomes kiss and tell. Women just love to be seen as saints who can't Bleep no man. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
nah, considering most Nigerian men are rapsists I think I will pass on your depraved penis.spits

I believe You can't pass on it if you meet me in person.. And I won't rape you, rather I'd make sweet nice and slow mutually consented love to you

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Read again, they just got engaged!! No one wants a whining bitter ex in their present!

Still, most men won't take offense no matter the circumstances.. For the sake of their fiancee they may act offended on the surface but inwardly they are joyous..

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
internationalman:

Still, most men won't take offense no matter the circumstances.. For the sake of their fiancee they may act offended on the surface but inwardly they are joyous..

Now you are talking. A normal human should be offended, not just for himself, but for the partner. If the guy told her that privately, do you think it will be a problem? It is still you guys that make a big deal over women and sex. Yet you will turn around and blame it on vagina people. Tufia!

Emaprince:
Women and their secrecy towards sex.But for a woman? It becomes kiss and tell. Women just love to be seen as saints who can't Bleep no man. Hypocrites

Keep me posted when your fiancee posts you guys engagement picture. I need to tell her how good your head game is and watch you credit my account. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
cococandy:

You people are the ones perpetuating the nonsense. Not nature .

When I have the time, I will prove it.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
internationalman:

I believe You can't pass on it if you meet me in person.. And I won't rape you, rather I'd make sweet nice and slow mutually consented love to you
Na so you go talk until dem catch you fingering a 10 year old in uncompleted building, undecided
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Na so you go talk until dem catch you fingering a 10 year old in uncompleted building, undecided

The only person I'd love to finger is you and in the bedroom... That's if you are above 10

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by sexdoll: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
bukatyne:

How is the ex trying to ruin the marriage?

By saying the woman is good in 'cowgirl' and wishing it was him marrying her?

I assume you are a woman which is why I say you may not understand what I said.

but just know that anytime the current husband wants to enjoy cowgirl with his wife, there's every possibility he might be imagining strange things.

he might not be that type of man but like I said earlier, knowing what most men are like, it will definitely come up one day...
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bennysam:

I am very stupid, please forgive me

Alright dear
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Coquinoqui: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
drezzyx:
My problem is I don't know why mosquito comes around one's ear and make some annoying noise before they proceed to bite.

Mosquitoes wings makes that annoying noise whenever they fly. When they circle your head, looking for a place to land and bite, their buzz sounds louder whenever they're close to your ear.
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by hedocharles(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
internationalman:
Guys would be happy if an ex girlfriend praises his sexual prowess... But girls are usually ashamed about it..

Why are theses vagina people's lives so complicated.
Savaged!
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nicklaus619:
That guy that posted that foolish response is the definition of simp, he is a stupid simp. Why coming to ruin her after break up

You have dated her and so what, who hasn't dated a girl and another man end up marrying her

I think his brain stopped developing at age 13
#Mofo angry

I'm sure that her fiance already knew that. He didn't accuse her of being promiscuous, why is everyone hyperventilating over no news?
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Ejulala: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cardi B and Megan The Stallion asked to remove Kylie Jenner's cameo while animal lovers claim abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgzfPwt8OkU
Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I am so glad to be in this generation,our mothers of old must have been so oppressed and silenced. Gosh!. Seeing the toxic masculinity displayed on this forum makes me wonder how women of old had to cope.
Exactly my dear

Same here.

Thank God for women's liberation

1 Like

Re: Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
authority2006:

I'm sure that her fiance already knew that. He didn't accuse her of being promiscuous, why is everyone hyperventilating over no news?

It's childish and unnecessary

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.