Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 (1102 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue / Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92628349:

grin grin
Is this all you have in defence old fool? I thought everyone should face the politics of his region, why is tinubu giving you sleepless nights? Is he the one bleeping your wife or he fuccked your godforsakem mother too, huh? Like a your useless tribesmen who carry tinubu matter for head, y'll should face the politics of your region, our politics is none of your godammed business, same way we don't give ratass about the politics of your irrelevant region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by ThatFairGuy: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Obalatule:
Osun state with the highest IGR GDP ITD TUK and IDP grin
NUISANCE grin.
Those are for the Easterners not Osun tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Anambra1stS0n: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
Lmao. The whole westerners in your region aren't even up to 500k tops. But if e dey pain you we can all play a game of "Bleep of to your region" let your wandering brothers and prostitute sisters scattered over the SW and our people less than 500k will leave. Oh, lest I forget, have you vacated the north like they told you to do sometimes back, or y'll vagabonds are still thronging the place like refugees?
grin grin grin
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Obalatule: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:

Yea, see this old fool who cares about his own region but masturbates about Tinubu everyday of his miserable life. How much has Tinubu stolen from your state and region before? Why u dey get headache bloody fool. You can tell your vagabond brothers if they care about their region so much they can all move back, not as if they are even welcomed anyway. Motherfucvker!!?
Agbero Grandpa will be exposed to set yeroba free, this is a task that must be done cool

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:

An Igbo saying high rate of SW’ners are invading the SE lol. Your brothers are all over the SW states living and breeding children here while many sell gala and fan yogo on the road side.

They even arrested one not too long ago begging in Ekiti while lying she is blind. There are several of them domiciled here doing that rubbish.

Wonders they say shall never end!
I swear it's very very ironic.... Coming from people who can't sit their ass in their own region complaining about some so called people coming to their region, Lmao. I hope when the chips are down, they are ready for a what will come when its time for everyone to fucck off to where they came from, I swear to God, their will be no mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by ipodstinks: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92620170:
And some guys from that side careless what's happening in their region, they are more concerned about Southeast

Cc NGpatriot
LegendHero
BabaRamota1980
MetaPhysical
Lol, aitete mole, ole n mu oloko. See person that knows the name of all senators and governors in southwest talking about people concern about their east. Lol. As i am here, I don't know the name of imo governor. Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s][/s]
Obalatule:
Agbero Grandpa will be exposed to set yeroba free, this is a task that must be done cool
[s][/s]Yea, exposed him cos he raped your mother huh? You better focus your energy on your erosion state

1 Like

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by LegendHero(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:

Yea, see this old fool who cares about his own region but masturbates about Tinubu everyday of his miserable life. How much has Tinubu stolen from your state and region before? Why u dey get headache bloody fool. You can tell your vagabond brothers if they care about their region so much they can all move back, not as if they are even welcomed anyway. Motherfucvker!!?

Lol from the screenshots you attached, see how the Igbos are discussing how to remove Tinubu from leadership.

One of them said they should carry out a scheme where all the churches in Lagos will go against Tinubu while another of his disciples warned them that Tinubu wife herself is a deaconess.

Then they all got confused and later left the situation in God’s hand.

Why do they devote that much time in discussing about removing someone in far away Yorubaland in their numbers? Could it be that these people are sufferings from severe Tinubu hating syndrome?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by ipodstinks: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
Is this all you have in defence old fool? I thought everyone should face the politics of his region, why is tinubu giving you sleepless nights? Is he the one bleeping your wife or he fuccked your godforsakem mother too, huh? Like a your useless tribesmen who carry tinubu matter for head, y'll should face the politics of your region, our politics is none of your godammed business, same way we don't give ratass about the politics of your irrelevant region.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
ipodstinks:
Lol, aitete mole, ole n mu oloko. See person that knows the name of all senators and governors in southwest talking about people concern about their east. Lol. As i am here, I don't know the name of imo governor. Keep fooling yourself.
wallai I had a good laugh chaii...can you just imagine such, coming from world renowned vagabonds ooo....

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by ipodstinks: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:

An Igbo saying high rate of SW’ners are invading the SE lol. Your brothers are all over the SW states living and breeding children here while many sell gala and fan yogo on the road side.

They even arrested one not too long ago begging in Ekiti while lying she is blind. There are several of them domiciled here doing that rubbish.

Wonders they say shall never end!
Kikikikikikiki
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Anambra1stS0n: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
For every N100 shared to the Osun State government as revenue allocation from the federation account (FAAC), N91 has deducted to service its debt, a pointer to how the state’s fiscal crisis has moved from bad to worse.

The southwestern state has been grappling with years of backlogs of unpaid salaries owing to what analysts described as failure of the government to judiciously harness the revenue potentials of huge human and capital resources, and fresh data emanating have painted a clearer picture of how worse its financial position has got. The state may even be on the brink of seeking life support.
Of the N6.44 billion obtained as revenue from FAAC in the month of January through March, Osun State spent a whopping 91 percent or N5.87 billion of the amount servicing its debt, according to data compiled by BudgIT, a non-governmental organisation that tracks fiscal expenditure of the government.
That’s seven times more than the amount Yobe, a state with a similar size to Osun, spent as a deduction for debt in the period. It is also the highest deduction done ever on any of the 36 states as a percentage of FAAC, showing how terrible the fiscal situation of the state is at present.

1 Like

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Anambra1stS0n: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
See as Osun people carry debts

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol from the screenshots you attached, see how the Igbos are discussing how to remove Tinubu from leadership.

One of them said they should carry out a scheme where all the churches in Lagos will go against Tinubu while another of his disciples warned them that Tinubu wife herself is a deaconess.

Why do they devote that much time in discussing about removing someone in far away Yorubaland in their numbers? Could it be that these people are sufferings from severe Tinubu hating syndrome?
Lol. That has always been their headache, it gives them sleepless nights in that region. They even talked about using the church to counter Tinubu, lol, like the thread omenka created yesterday, that is one reason why tinubu will get more support from Yorubas that have hitherto been opposing him. I mean, you can't leave your own problems and concentrate on that of others, how can you be from Anambra state and even be living in Anambra, 500kiloemtres away and be having an erection at the mention of Tinubu, when over here, an average Yiru a man in the street give no ratass about anything happening in their tiny region. Like I said on omenka the read, Yorubas need to really wake up and smell the coffee, these people are not opposing tinubu because they detest corruption but for their hatred for anything Yoruba.... We must continuously learn to match their hate with hate back, thankfully, we share nothing in common with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by gwafaeziokwu: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92628462:

Please I'm not the one you're following on instagram.

grin

That guy fan base on twitter abi instagram will be swelling everyday, base on your pepper them on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92628462:

Please I'm not the one you're following on instagram.
You must be a fool, who will foolow a nobody like you, I merely stumbled on those posts where u were caught masturbating like hundred of your tribesmen on Tinubu matter.

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Anambra1stS0n: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

That guy fan base on twitter abi instagram will be swelling everyday, base on your pepper them on this forum
Serious, I hardly twit or visit my instagram page
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by gwafaeziokwu: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
I swear it's very very ironic.... Coming from people who can't sit their ass in their own region complaining about some so called people coming to their region, Lmao. I hope when the chips are down, they are ready for a what will come when its time for everyone to fucck off to where they came from, I swear to God, their will be no mercy.

grin grin

All these stress because Osun is about to be auctioned on eBay. By the way , part of that 91%debt servicing they enter Anambra account because dem they owe us too.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Owambe party na sure thing. No tomorrow, chop am now now!!!

6 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by gwafaeziokwu: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
You must be a fool, who will foolow a nobody like you, I merely stumbled on those posts where u were caught masturbating like hundred of your tribesmen on Tinubu matter.

grin

Oga stumbler.

1 Like

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Anambra1stS0n: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hardly write on Tinubu, what's my business with Tinubu , go through my threads and show me any on Tinubu

Dumbo I'm not Uche Okoye you follow on Instagram

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s]Yea, exposed him cos he raped your mother huh? You better focus your energy on your erosion state
He is raping your mothers and fathers and the whole yeroba race is being raped through the ass angry
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Anambra1stS0n: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hardly open thread to read any topic on Tinubu or even comment about him, you can verify from all Topics on Tinubu, what I know, the over hype man will be dusted before 2023, that a sure bet then you guys will start agitating, my own is to remind you my prediction, I don't like wasting my energy discussing about him .
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s][/s]
IspitonCowards:
He is raping your mothers and fathers and the whole yeroba race is being raped through the ass angry
[s][/s]

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s]
see tinibu ass, come lick

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin

All these stress because Osun is about to be auctioned on eBay. By the way , part of that 91%debt servicing they enter Anambra account because dem they owe us too.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Owambe party na sure thing. No tomorrow, chop am now now!!!
No, because your tribesman complained about some so called people coming to your region
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Apawicked: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

When did he made such statement?
Say anything you like, poverty rate in your region is higher than that of Osun
yes only on media. Look at the pitiable state of Osun yet you come here to defend Aregbe on empty stomach. Very soon Osun will cease to exist as a state or annexed to kwara.
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by gwafaeziokwu: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:

grin

How can you scheme to remove from leadership , someone who is not in leadership?

Am I missing something. Have the Fulani mafia he gave the entire south West on a platter in 2015, given him a space on the dinner table?

Chris Uba of the infamous fame can at the moment open doors in Nigeria that your Tinubu will stay far off and be peeping through.

We don't even regard him as anything close to a leader yet the sophisticated tribe has elevated a former drug lord and Chairman of Agberos as their eternal god.

His minions are creating tempest in a tea cup scenario using his media machinery and propaganda but that is where his power ends, noise making!

No be today we start to see westerners folding their agbada, in readiness for a fight. Na to throw punch be the koko.
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by ThatFairGuy: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Apawicked:
yes only on media. Look at the pitiable state of Osun yet you come here to defend Aregbe on empty stomach. Very soon Osun will cease to exist as a state or annexed to kwara.
NUISANCE. As if you know me cheesy.
Osun indigenes are still doing well more than any south Easterners. That's a recorded fact
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Jax1: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is the state those idiots said its IGR is bigger than 5 states in the South East combined.

Today, insolvency looms. I guess telling a lie is never an issue, defending that lie is the bigger problem.

Good morning the people of Osun state
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Apawicked: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:
As per the thread, Aregbesola did a great mistake by borrowing too much without planning. I think the fall in crude oil price also added to his problems because he projected for much allocation from the FAAC but the fall in allocation which followed the crude oil price fall affected him a lot.

However, he performed so well in area of infrastructures and governance to the extent that he is the best performing governor Osun state has ever produced. Most Governors in other state borrow money with nothing to show for it in their state but Aregbesola legacy in infrastructures and etc. is still evident in Osun today.

Like they say challenges bring innovation, Oyetola and the people of Osun should not cry over spilled milk and they should all think and try to find a way to generate revenue within the state by attracting investors by making Osun policy favorable for them.

Most of Osun cities has almost average 18-20hrs of electricity daily and there is presence of good roads in the environs. Government should start making use of this advantage to attract massive investment.

This will be a lesson to other Governors to not go beyond their state limit coz projections some time fail and the people will be the one to bear the consequences.
stupid excuse, most states had problems with the fall of crude oil price, why should that of Aregbe be different to the extent of plunging Osun in eternal debt. Aregbe was a clueless governor that has no business with governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alimosho #SOROSOKE Says Otoge To Aregbesola, Enilolobo, Others / Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? / A Wake Up Call for The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.