Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 (1100 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue / Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by LegendHero(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

How can you scheme to remove from leadership , someone who is not in leadership?

Am I missing something. Have the Fulani mafia he gave the entire south West on a platter in 2015, given him a space on the dinner table?

Chris Uba of the infamous fame can at the moment open doors in Nigeria that your Tinubu will stay far off and be peeping through.

We don't even regard him as anything close to a leader yet the sophisticated tribe has elevated a former drug lord and Chairman of Agberos as their eternal god.

His minions are creating tempest in a tea cup scenario using his media machinery and propaganda but that is where his power ends, noise making!

No be today we start to see westerners folding their agbada, in readiness for a fight. Na to throw punch be the koko.

Lol you all know this is a lie. You know Tinubu is now living in the brain of every Igbo man such that they have been psychologically battered to always hate on him even for occasions that are none of his concern.

What could have damaged the psyche of SE’ners to the extent of debating on how to depose Tinubu and even strategizing to use the religious divide as a weapon.

Like they say “Misery love company”, you guys think since religious animosity is the status quo in the SE, then it’s better to sell that to the SW. Isn’t that why the issue of Yoruba Muslim is more pronounced on the Internet space?

All your coordinated attack on Tinubu and the SW religious divide is not reaping benefit because you are not tailoring it to the psyche of the Yorubas. Like Omenka opined yesterday, the barrage of attack against Tinubu is now converting more Yorubas to his side.

In this type of game, you can’t play it more than the SW. When the time is ripe, you will see that propaganda is a natural game of the far intelligent Yorubas. We are just waiting for the right time to strike!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
For the poverty ravaged South Easterners I guess. Remove the log in your eyes First. Tackle the unemployment rate in your poverty ravaged region

Which log that osun is now the debtor capital of the world with nothing on ground to show for it..plus that is majorly a muslim state...

I don't expect much anyway...
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by gwafaeziokwu: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol you all know this is a lie. You know Tinubu is now living in the brain of every Igbo man such that they have been psychologically battered to always hate on him even for occasions that are none of his concern.

What could have damaged the psyche of SE’ners to the extent of debating on how to depose Tinubu and even strategizing to use the religious divide as a weapon.

Like they say “Misery love company”, you guys think since religious animosity is the status quo in the SE, then it’s better to sell that to the SW. Isn’t that why the issue of Yoruba Muslim is more pronounced on the Internet space?

All your coordinated attack on Tinubu and the SW religious divide is not reaping benefit because you are not tailoring it to the psyche of the Yorubas. Like Omenka opined yesterday, the barrage of attack against Tinubu is now converting more Yorubas to his side.

In this type of game, you can’t play it more than the SW. When the time is ripe, you will see that propaganda is a natural game of the far intelligent Yorubas. We are just waiting for the right time to strike!

grin grin

Mere conjectures. You wish south East actually have time for someone who is not a threat to them. Dream oooonn!!!

There's no cordinated attacks from anywhere. What you have is paid Tinubu boys using the media to generate storm and awareness in order to project him as a formidable force come 2023. They are busy creating imaginary enemies and setting up Yoruba voters for we vs them showdown in 2023.

South East have far more important issues to sort out, Tinubu or Yoruba is not even on the list.

You have already struck. All your cards are on the table.
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by NGpatriot: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zamfara, Ekiti, Osun, others record biggest growth in IGR

While Lagos, Rivers and other states recorded the biggest IGR during the period under review, Zamfara, Ekiti and O[b]sun recorded biggest growth in IGR in 2019.[/b]

Also, Ekiti, Osun and Kebbi States rank second, third and fourth respectively with the biggest growth in IGR. Ekiti recorded N8.03 billion IGR in 2019 (9-month) from N3.97 billion in 2018, a 109% rise in IGR.

On the other hand, Osun State IGR rose from N7.5 billion in 2018 to N14.15 billion between in 2019, representing 88% in its IGR increase.

https://www.businessamlive.com/states-generate-n986-2-billion-igr-in-9-month-rise-by-16-8/

While Osun state is booming with a whooping 88% IGR increase, your poor and wretched anambra village is entering shalanga with a massive 50% loss in IGR, it is your village that is going to be insolvent. grin grin

Facts don't lie..

Poor Igbos..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by NGpatriot: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Funny enough, you anambra village is in debt with nothing to show but borehole and worthless village and mediocre rubbish, but we can see on the ground what they did with their money in Osun state, they delivered more infrastructures than all your ipob states combined.

Poor Igbos, always on a dumb and ignorant errand..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by NGpatriot: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Your poor and wretched ipob states are beneath Osun state, they have the 3rd lowest poverty rate in Osun state, better than all your poor and hungry ipob states.

Funny and hateful Igbos with mediocre and unproductive kerosene and wheelbarrow village governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by SaintBeehot(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Are you bothered by those irrelevant region, I think it's high time we address the issue of Yoruba Muslim or Christian cooked-up by Nnamdi Kanu his sheepy followers hoping to cause confusion within the Omoluabis.

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Gracchus: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92628961:
I hardly write on Tinubu, what's my business with Tinubu , go through my threads and show me any on Tinubu

Dumbo I'm not Uche Okoye you follow on Instagram
Swear that the account is not yours.... Lmao. This fool is even concerns himself with "brown roof" Oyo issues Lmao. Why don't you focus on your region mirdafucker. Cc LegendHero, iamgrey5

2 Likes

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Anambra1stS0n: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
Swear that the account is not yours.... Lmao. This fool is even concerns himself with "brown roof" Oyo issues Lmao. Why don't you focus on your region mirdafucker. Cc LegendHero, iamgrey5
I should saw because of your dumbness, check how many account on Instagram.
Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by Iamgrey5(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gracchus:
Why are you trying to engage the idiot bruv

That boy can even deny his father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 by ThatFairGuy: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which log that osun is now the debtor capital of the world with nothing on ground to show for it.. plus that is majorly a muslim state...

I don't expect much anyway...
You must always show that intolerance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election: 5 Important Things You Need To Know / #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body / Just In: We Know Whereabouts Of Kankara Schoolboys- Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.