Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? (43295 Views)

Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
You accept his offer or not he will still sack you so leave the job in dignity

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by iamclime(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
In simple language, there are two things involved:
1. You will offend God and also make a fool of yourself if you agree with his proposal.
2. You will STILL LOSE your job, sooner or later.
That's how the cookie crumbles! Go figure.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Henricarter(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
J111333:
Tell him you're HIV positive. grin
he will use condom

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by ojochidem(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Quit.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by femi4: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

I told him to give me a week to think about it.

What should I do?
Quit!
If you give in, after seeing your pant he ll lose interest in you and move on to the next girl. You ll get jealous and eventually get sack.

Unfortunately, you are getting sack either way. Why not get sack and still have your dignity

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Sarang(f): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
chinchonglee:
We all knw u wuld fvck him.

U jst came here to exhibit excess buga.

U dnt need advice, u jst need a condom

And this is your advice with 78 mumus supporting you?
Nigerian government didn’t mess up our country
Idiots like you and your likers did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by toprealman: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.
same result, in fact faster.....same sack letter.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

What should I do?
You don't shit where you eat. That said, life is not always white and black, there are shades of grey
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Kobicove(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
maybe when you become a business owner you will know.

I am already a business owner but I will never descend to the level of having sex in the office with a subordinate! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by deltateam: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2020
bigpicture001:
Is it dating he wants or just nacking..?

What kind of childish question is this?

Oga wants to nack. How many of these randy men are responsible? If he was, he won't threaten her job.

It's possible he's a married man and so lose lose for the girl.

Money can't buy honour and dignity which are clearly lacking among the youths today.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Kobicove:

I am already a business owner but I will never descend to the level of having sex in the office with a subordinate! undecided
lol same here i dont do colleagues or workers. But for many randy men out there they dont mind. Sleep with secretary, admin officer, plus intern or nysc. The ladies too feel after all they give it to guys who cant take care of them why not give oga. When i was working with my former oga he did salary cut of like 30k. Secretary salary 120k he no cut am lol

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by madridsta007(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.

This is what she should have said first.
But she's lost the opportunity now. He will know she is playing him.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by ochukoprosper(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Tell him you're a lesbian... he will run far from you
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by AntiWailer: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2020
She should bring something else to the company's bottom line apart from her bottom.

He sees employing her as a favour that is why her pussy must be an added advantage.

When she becomes crucial and one of the Brains behind the organization's performance, he will see her beyond gbenshing.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Henricarter:
he will use condom
grin grin
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by WriterX(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Have you even bother to ask what happened to those before you lol in that position lol my dear this is the order of things to come.

*Knacking

After some months

*Sacking

If karma tie egele for you.

Before wedding day.

*Crying.

and pray say e nor add your knacking go online lol

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by stormborn28(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2020
flexypoka:
No date your boss o....he go only Bleep u until he tire and still send u away....the best thing to do if u want still keep your job for a while... just be a player...tell him u agree but it going to be coded so that your college won't suspect anything... when he called u don't always is call..when asked to you, all always see him in a public place...if ask you to come see him in a hotel always carry a friend along or give excuses....I guess before he get tired of your excuses u have already save little money that can sustain u until u got another job.. remember don't let your boss sex u because if he do ...u are going to lose your respect and liklyl lose your job anytime
all this your suggestion are childish... The only meaningful part is the last part... Simple let her quite.. You think the person is dealing with is a fool
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by kennymotors(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2020
He will eventually sack you after he choo you,you better refuse to date him,if he sack you fine,rely on God to give you better works :, that's is his Hobbit date and sack latter

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Originalsly: 1:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Who did you replace?... if you think sleeping with him will give you job security you better think again... or ask the last person. I'm almost sure he doesn't keep babes in your position for long.... fresh meat is always wanted. If you have the guts.... agree to the date... which at some point a hotel hook up will be proposed. I can only give headline... no details....... set him up.... area boys... Police... soldiers.... just saying.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by ehmmy11(m): 1:39am On Aug 11, 2020
well now you know why you actually got that job or did you think you were the most qualified for it grin if so you are sleeping on a bicycle... It's time for you to actually qualify for the job truly, your boss is no fool nah he saw everything ur shape and curves during the interview and was salivating, then he denied others who had far more merit than you,
Now you are settled on the job it's time to pay up!! Or go home... You won't be missed just one advert girls will line up for your vacant position, he picks her tries his luck again ..if she agrees knacks don set.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by abbiboy: 2:00am On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

Quit the job n give ursef dignity,at the end u will still loose the job,in both ways u lose out.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Olaseun147: 2:19am On Aug 11, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Xinox: 2:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
Stand your ground and quit if he insists,God will not leave without a better offer.These men and their randiness everywhere
Do what Zzor ask you and wait for 3 days thank her later

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by segun18(m): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

OMG! This is evil! He just want to be sleeping with you. Randy goat! God will come to your rescue. Don't fall for it.Pls any HR person in the house kindly reach out to this girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by worthybet(m): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2020
hitekk:
He would just term it as a Nollywood script!
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Analysiscorner: 3:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Let the job go and wait patiently on the Lord. Nothing good comes from coercion. Even if it outright marriage that he wants but you are not interested in it, he should never force you to submit to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by hahn(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2020
hitekk:

Bad guy cheesy grin
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by juniorstar(m): 4:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Lorenzop:

Buy anti retroviral drugs....HIV drugs....pack them in your hand bag, set a date with him....shed crocodile tears before him while showing him the HIV drugs....the bastard should flee from you, if he doesn't table him.matter before God Almighty and watch how God fight for you
no need to show him sef. just display in on table when he is about coming to your desk with a cup of water. he would get the message
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by peacettw: 4:43am On Aug 11, 2020
The story looks like an offshoot of a recent movie in Netflix called 365 days
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by magicminister: 4:46am On Aug 11, 2020
Wolgrace:

Sir, how is she a victim of sexual harrassment yet? Sexual relationship request and sexual harrassment don't share same fold. Get it right.

The boss asked it out at the expense of her job and giving her time to think about it. That's why she's here seeking advice NOT JUSTICE, and its all obvious that he won't retain her if she refuse his ungodly request.

Let her stand and reject it. If he insists, let her take the exit door at the back without giving job hunting excuses. The door is wide open for her with an option of liberty..

-Ask, what is her decision now?

The boss asking her out is not a problem even though it’s unethical.

It becomes harassment when you threaten to make the person suffer some level of hardship - in this case her job- if the amorous advances is rejected.

If your sister comes home and tells you that her oga wants to fuccck her or else she’ll lose her job, will you still take the same stand or will you do to the office and cave his fuckinggg head in??
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by 4lorunsho(m): 5:09am On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

Or tell him before you date him there's always a 1 month sacrifice he would carry anywhere he is at about 2am in the night to the Tjunction
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by otunbalamba: 5:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Rozz Rozz.. Ashewo beer parlor matron grin

Omokoginimi stillmaticOG GhostderGeist otunbalamba Coman see oo
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.