Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? (43332 Views)

Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Righteousness89(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Whatever will Soil your Relationship with God, Cut it off! Don't give it a Second thought!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by magicminister: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wolgrace:
I do always say double mind is a fervent and loyal partner of evil. You already conceived in and made up your mind while looking for licence card from the nairalanders to achieve it. "I LOVE MY JOB BECAUSE I HAVE LONGTIME BEEN SEARCHING FOR A JOB." Lolzzz, what a lamba code! A code to justify your sexual act with him for job security right..?

The escape route out of your double trap is to stand upright and run away through the exit door right behind you. He is a simp, and will use and dump you at the expense and risk of your job..

Your job is not totally secure by falling to his ploy..

She’s a victim of sexual harassment and you’re there chatting shit!
Bro, we all know getting a job in Nigeria is super hard and those that are ventually find one, would do anything to secure it.
So, it’s unfortunate that her boss is harassing and pressuring her for an amorous relationship.

We don’t have sufficient protection for our women and children. This should be an serious crime.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Bekeey: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

I told him to give me a week to think about it.

What should I do?

My question, is he married? You too ,are u married.

If he is married, kindly quit the job, buh if otherwise, kindly maintain and follow him up, you might land your sef a boss husband.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by mordred44: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.
yeye format...her sack letter wil b written in capitli leta

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Ikennamurphy: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:

Nne imaka, anyanwu ututu tongue
Simp tongue
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by abolem369(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
At first I would advice OP to quit the job that is the best thing to do!!! U will be glad u did afterall.

But
Sigh!!!

Are u still not going to do same sooner or later with one random guy or any guy out there even without a penny. So.......
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by opstar1: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
You better don't use your tongue against your self.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by buzorcharles(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.

Sack straight

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by paito: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Quit and one day he will recommend you for a higher post, if one small door did not close, bigger door will not open,let him go and pray about it

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Date him, Set the Rules and Get the Bag!. make una dey try use some opportunities!

Laslas na Dusty you go still date!
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
The thing no dey read metre now
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Kingstanding: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:
. Honestly you should be hussypupy solicitor and I'm damn sure the guy is going to be freed
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
paito:
Quit and one day he will recommend you for a higher post, if one small door did not close, bigger door will not open,let him go and pray about it
keep dreaming
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by foes303: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
are you look for a way make money in bitcoin at the comfort of your house?.. join Horsage on telegram for free . https:///horsage2020smartcontract
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hanti Rasida
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Rozz Rozz.. Ashewo beer parlor matron grin

Omok.oginimi stillmat.icOG Ghostd.erGeist otunbal.amba Coman see oo
grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by shankara7: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
rosy1992:

Thanks for the compliment.
I had to check your profile when I saw anyanwu ututu. You're indeed very beautiful.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Royalfurnitures: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
She should just quit cos if she agrees to date the man, she will surely get more than she bargained for

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for yo
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by mordred44: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ur oga wan mark register and e wan also do wetin we call chop n clean mouth
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Rozz Rozz.. Ashewo beer parlor matron grin

Omokoginimi stillmaticOG GhostderGeist otunbalamba Coman see oo

Lol cheesy
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Yankee101: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Your mind sounds already made up
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Millennialaku(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
chinchonglee:
We all knw u wuld fvck him.

U jst came here to exhibit excess buga.

U dnt need advice, u jst need a condom
very blunt grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:

Nne imaka, anyanwu ututu tongue

Lol...
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by VirginSearcher(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
It will end in sex and it won't stop. Nigerian girls I tire for una
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Solatium(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

I told him to give me a week to think about it.

What should I do?

A week to think about it means you will start sleeping with him at the expiration of that date.
An insistence on your no would have been better
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by andyanders: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Op, get him into discussion, have it recorded. After that, get a lawyer, he will pay for it.

Never accept his offer 'cus if you do it, after, he will still throw you out. You gonna make money out of it if you take this to the public forum. He will be disgraced and even, God will open doors of favor for you. You might turn out to be a public figure and many women will use as a role model.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by mrkings84(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Not all that glitter are gold. Above, remember whatever a man sowa that he will reap. I won't be surprised ur boss is married. All I can say is, Flee!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
This life isn't fair just do what u want ND woman up to ur decision nobody will disturb u as long as u don't disturb urself
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:

nothing wey person no go read for nairaland
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by DonDraper66: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Your boss wants to date you ? congratulations , some don't see this opportunity ,,, remember that con3 hard ,,,to loose a job -
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is he married? Is he the owner of the business?
Use your head here n play a smart one....Abeg accept his proposal and spelt out your terms with her....press him to accept some of your little conditions like you will be meeting out, no sex at your place etc....
Use him to swell your account n attain some of you're teams as him won mumu. ...
No fall for any emotions if he is married just use him n play along...na him go tire..
At a time, walk away n start your own business n fix back your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] / Abba Kyari And His Children Pose In The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.