Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? (4725 Views)

I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / After 25yrs Service, The Oldest Prostitute In Africa Was Gifted A Parcel Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Goodplace: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
A man of 42 wants a pretty lady, young, to marry. But he thinks he might be to old for her... What can he do... Pls advice.
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Fheelzz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
You can and will definitely will, love isn't about numbers wink

5 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
B4 nko
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Blackmoran(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why not? As men grow older there sexual value increase. While as women grow older there sexual value decrease

During my twenties girls around 18 to 25 are so difficult to hunt, but am in my thirties now and those girls then look so cheap to me and desperate...

Op ask your self this question why do you think girls freak out as they get older, its simply because women value and worth depend on how many attention a man gives them..

So op at 42 you at your best years as a man, you can hunt any lady from 18 to whatever age you prefer, for me I like them young, I don't want over used product.. .

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by lastchild: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goodplace:
A man of 42 wants a pretty lady, young, to marry. But he thinks he might be to old for her... What can he do... Pls advice.
the moment you realized that you are doing women a great favor in marrying them regardless of age then you would know that a man can marry any girl/woman of any age

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goodplace:

This is non-issue, just make sure the gap in age is not too much so that you two can have something to talk about! undecided

1 Like

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by vickydankal(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chai look at how you guys discuss about ladies as though we are products in a show glass.

10 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Howtoday(f): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Very possible

1 Like

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by BigJoe19: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
vickydankal:
Chai look at how you guys discuss about ladies as though we are products in a show glass.

Women of this generation are obviously commodities na.

18 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Hugo55(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
You value her, she values you. Then go with her.

1 Like

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by lifenija: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
vickydankal:

b4 ko, wat else apart from pussy are u offering

18 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by WoundedLamb: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blackmoran:
Why not? As men grow older there sexual value increase. While as women grow older there sexual value decrease

During my twenties girls around 18 to 25 are so difficult to hunt, but am in my thirties now and those girls then look so cheap to me and desperate...

Op ask your self this question why do you think girls freak out as they get older, its simply because women value and worth depend on how many attention a man gives them..

So op at 42 you at your best years as a man, you can hunt any lady from 18 to whatever age you prefer, for me I like them young, I don't want over used product.. .

Lol... guys always want to put themselves in a superior light in every thing.

This is not true. Both genders sexual values goes down as they grow older. The difference is the time frame. Girls start having sexual values much earlier than boys and consequently, they also start declining earlier such that at the end, both genders still have comparable amounts of peak time. You couldn't get girls at that age cause your own sexual value hadn't quite peaked. Girls of your age at that time were far more sexually valuable and thus had their eyes on men of comparable sexual value (which were men older than you).

4 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by missyge(f): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi Nlanders.
Are you most times bored and want to have fun and hookup with few friends?

You can join our WhatsApp group.
All we do is Rock n Roll�

Age bracket is from 28years for guys and 23years for female.
Both single/Married.

If interested send a WhatsApp message to 08182672092 and u will be added to the group.

Now, let's Rock n Roll
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goodplace:

He only needs to have what oga Ned has and age will not be an issue at all.

4 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Blackmoran(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
WoundedLamb:

This is not true. Both genders sexual values goes down as they grow older. The difference is the time frame. Girls start having sexual values much earlier than boys and consequently, they also start declining earlier such that at the end, both genders still have comparable amounts of peak time. You couldn't get girls at that age cause your own sexual value hadn't quite peaked. Girls of your age at that time were far more sexually valuable and thus had their eyes on men of comparable sexual value (which were men older than you).
I don't know maybe you a lady, but if you are how many guys in there thirties or twenties find a 40 to 50 years old woman attractive? But a lady from 18 to 26 will do anything to hook a 40 to 50 years old man especially if he is comfortable and have things going for himself..

10 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
lastchild:
the moment you realized that you are doing women a great favor in marrying them regardless of age then you would know that a man can marry any girl/woman of any age

Wrong notion! Marriage is favorable to both genders. You both need companionship, you both need support, you both need love, you both need children and all other things that comes with marriage. Don't ever have that notion that you're doing the other gender a favour by marrying her/him.

@OP, the difference is high, but if you can "cope", then fine. Some young ladies of this generation tend to want to be free, enjoy life, date men(not one man), explore, be adventurous till they get to their late twenties to early or mid thirties before settling down.
If you can get a lady from 32 upwards, then better. They tend to be more matured and ready for responsibility.

"This is based on my own experience with women"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
vickydankal:

Do you have any alibi uhmm? Tell me, I'm just laughing here.
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Nicepoker(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
vickydankal:

Because you people give room to be used as element of merchandise. Una too like money.

4 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
WoundedLamb:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sense will not kee you.
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Vyzz: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
If u have money... Like alot of money and is a real nigga...

I can introduce u to one

1 Like

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by hollarunji08(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Even 50years old man cam still gat 20years girl to marry.. No be Nigeria we dey Watin money no fit do

2 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ned Nwoko is 70
regina daniels is 21
and yet he found love
ojukwu was 58
bianca was 20
and yet the great ikemba found love
Chief razak okoya was in his 60s when he got married to one of his young wives who was in her early 20s
Late Hugh Hefna of the popular playboy mansions in his 90s dated one of his playboy girls who was in her mid 20s
You have seen all these and yet u are asking if a 42 yrs old man can get married to a 25 yrs old woman
next u will be asking if a 30 yr old man can get married to a 28 yr old woman

14 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Goodplace: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why type rudely?
lefulefu:
Ned Nwoko is 70
regina daniels is 21
and yet he found love
ojukwu was 58
bianca was 20
and yet the great ikemba found love
Chief razak okoya was in his 60s when he got married to one of his young wives who was in her early 20s
Late Hugh Hefna of the popular playboy mansions in his 90s dated one of his playboy girls who was in her mid 20s
You have seen all these and yet u are asking if a 42 yrs old man can get married to a 25 yrs old woman
next u will be asking if a 30 yr old man can get married to a 28 yr old woman
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by mdan(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goodplace:
Why type rudely?

Pls sir, where is the rude comment?

1 Like

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goodplace:

The more he keeps placing an unrealistic standard the more time is going and hes getting older and losing chances of even getting a 35 year old to accept him. Unless he's another Ned. otherwise, let him settle for ladies within his age range.
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by princepee: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
If u have money at 85 u can marry a 22years. The basic thing bi say u have enough cash.. Ask oshomhole or iwuanyawu. Money na him bi koko.

2 Likes

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Parablesonmarble: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Are you sure that's what you really need? Just be ready to baby-sit and live in constant fear of your baby being attracted to younger folks.
Its either you learn to swerve and ignore most thing young people do or you get high blood pressure drugs ready. Goodluck
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Angelacruz: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
It is still very possible.How about Ned n co?
Goodplace:
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Rickmann: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goodplace:

B4 nko
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by Rickmann: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
vickydankal:

They discuss us even more than we do.

Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by DonHummer(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ned will be laughing at you now.
Re: Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? by vickydankal(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nicepoker:
Because you people give room to be used as element of merchandise. Una too like money.

I wanted you guys to get done with the quoting and mentioning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ How I Met And Slept With A Girl Under 36 Hours / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.