Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells (266 Views)

Nigerian Woman Sells Swallow, Banga Rice For £10 Per Plate In The UK / My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This / Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells by yemionline(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Seeing myself sit on the couch and get alerts, I understand the quote in the image below better.

Some days ago, I read a story about a young brilliant guy who set out to perfect a product.

After 8 years, he came out with a wonderful and irresistible product.

Obviously, he was confident his story would change instantly.

So, he went for a pitch with a great number of wealthy investors and after the pitch, they were amazed and excited to invest.

Then one of them asked: How many have you sold?

The young guy stammered and said "actually I haven't sold anything, I was focused on perfecting the product"

As if the investors had a rehearsal before the pitch by the way they echoed this:

"You mean you have not sold anything for the past 8 years"

...while looking confused, one of them threw the bomb at the brilliant guy.

"I am sorry, we don't want a perfect product but a product that sells"

Hmm!

And that's how many have been living their lives.

We are working tirelessly to perfect without STARTING, LEARNING and IMPROVING.

Another story I learnt from and know like the palm of my hand is that of Just Rite.

I am sure many in Lagos and its environs would have seen the beautiful superstore in their area named Just Rite.

I remember while in Secondary school, Iganmode Grammar School to be precise, Just Rite was just a shop opposite my school.

In fact, one of my friends used to call it kiosk.

But you know the rest of the story.

With the possible exit of Shoprite, Just Rite could be the next BIG thing.

Assuming the owner was waiting to perfect the idea; I am sure there won't be JustRite of that magnitude at this moment.

You can not make excuses and make money.

And if you have decided to make money, you have to start, learn and improve.

You don't have to be perfect.

After all, who is really perfect?

Or maybe you want to start something and just don't know what or how to start.

Here is a download link of a free report on the 4 practical ways to make money online in 2020 - for the average Nigerian.

https://yemionline.com/MMO

You need good guidance and right information to succeed in a business and the reason you should download the free report to start, learn and improve.

Remember, you can not make excuses and money.

Hope this is worth your reading time, my people? ���

Don't be afraid to write too and improve.

God bless us all.

Happy Sunday
Re: We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells by dawnomike(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nice piece... #ThumbsUp
Re: We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells by lilmaydee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
This writeup is full of insight. Thank you OP
Re: We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells by yemionline(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks guys.. Glad you liked it.
Re: We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells by yemionline(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: We Don't Want A Perfect Product, We Want A Product That Sells by yemionline(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Remember, you don't have to be perfect. Just start now and then correct, course as you go along.

(1) (Reply)

'nigeria Needs To Strategically Domesticate Sdg's Target For 2030 Economic Goal' / What Berthing Of The Largest Container Ship At Onne Port Means For Nigerians / PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TEACH ME VIDEO EDITING IN CALABAR OR AKWA IBOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.