Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) (23314 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 11:02pm On May 03, 2012
@tchaik,i think you are becoming confrontational and hostile. The person who started this thread invited all people to come with all kinds of questions. As a non prejudiced, i came with all my queations and we both had a nice time on the thread. But you, you see me as some one whois attaking you and thats not my intention.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Dipwater(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2012
Pls how can I be a member my dad wuz a member b4 he passd on, I have tried to register on line but it didn't work dey keep demanding 4 my reg no. Criously I want to learn 4rm their books. I live in owerri pls is there any branch here
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by tchaik(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2012
gst101: @tchaik,i think you are becoming confrontational and hostile. The person who started this thread invited all people to come with all kinds of questions. As a non prejudiced, i came with all my queations and we both had a nice time on the thread. But you, you see me as some one whois attaking you and thats not my intention.
I am so sorry if I offended you with my post, it was unintentional. Please accept my deepest apologies; very sorry indeed, ok? Are we cool?
@dipwater, this will help you.
http://applications.amorcng.org/Registration.aspx
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2012
i read 'unto thee i grant' and i tell ppl its a necessary book for mankind to digest.....no book in d world can be as useful as this.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 12:41pm On May 04, 2012
nobody has ans my quetion about magic and miracles. Scroll up and see it.
What is sanctum musings? Pls explain to me ritual of the pentagram and how it is connected with god and our spiritual and mystical development.
How can i get the following book: mystical life of jesus, a thousand years of yesterday, mystical philosophy, the book of jashar etc.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2012
gst101: nobody has ans my quetion about magic and miracles. Scroll up and see it.
What is sanctum musings? Pls explain to me ritual of the pentagram and how it is connected with god and our spiritual and mystical development.
How can i get the following book: mystical life of jesus, a thousand years of yesterday, mystical philosophy, the book of jashar etc.
The book of jasher is in the apocryphals....a catholic worshipper can surely get it for u.....na dem dey read am
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 2:23pm On May 04, 2012
Oh I have the book Mystical life of Jesus; very interesting indeed, my eyes open oh. I even have the secret doctrine of Jesus. Well walk up to any lodge and request. How is Unto thee I grant? @tchaik you are yet to answer my question. How fast did you notice positive changes in your life when you join? and is there a special technique one can adopt to hear the inner voice? Please respond
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 11:57pm On May 04, 2012
@omosexy, are you a woman? It is not so comon to find women who are interested in esoteric teaching! They are more skeptical of the esoteric. thats becos dem dey fear well well. But its so good to know that some women like you are different! And that you enjoyed the secret doctrines of jesus is something i did not expexct from a woman!
I have read and i also enjoyed the secret doctrines of jesus too. When i use to have it, i keep it away from people for obvious reasons.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 11:41pm On May 05, 2012
@gst01 please don't mind my I.D I am not a woman. People call me omosexy probably that is why I used it. Sorry for the misconception. I have tried to change it but no success. Any tip on that?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2012
omosexy1: @gst01 please don't mind my I.D I am not a woman. People call me omosexy probably that is why I used it. Sorry for the misconception. I have tried to change it but no success. Any tip on that?
Good clarification, guys don dey get ready to slot their location into ur sexy destination o.....lwkmd!
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 2:52pm On May 06, 2012
where are the fraters and sorors?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2012
gst101: where are the fraters and sorors?
they r in the celestial sanctum
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 11:23am On May 07, 2012
Now this thread is about to get boring. I was expecting answers on the questions posted. @lekkie073 please oh. I need to change the I.D desperately
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2012
gst101: questions pls. What has the mystical vowel sounds like 'aum', 'ra', 'ma', 'kei' etc got to do with the worship of the most high god? How do i worship god by saying those sounds? I cannot draw a connection at all. From genuine seeker
it will surely sound funny but listen attentively....
d sound aum is an occultic sound associated with manifestation. In esoteric teaching, the aum sound is a breathe sound, the 'a' representing inflow of air thru d mouth while 'um' represent outflow of air thru d nostrils. The ancient egyptian sun priests make this sound in order to physically manifest meditation thoughts e.g. A sun worshiper who meditates about something will finish the meditation with the aum sound in order to manifest that which he has meditated upon. Funny, enough, the aum sound is the origin of the popular word amen. Notice that amen is used as a word to bring a prayer to manifest. Try pronouncing amen with ur mouth silently, u will find the aum lying somewhere within it.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by snthesis(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2012
why do you have to pay to join
and you keep paying to learn more
and why are the teachings secret
is there sumtin to hide

Acts 19:19
New International Version
A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 4:31pm On May 09, 2012
Where are the members in this thread
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 8:07pm On May 13, 2012
Where are d fraters
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2012
omosexy1: Where are d fraters
Dey r in d celestial sanctum...lol
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by ChineduNlem(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2012
Guys my worst fear is telling my girlfriend about my affiliation AMORC. She's a pure church girl, but then i see it in her eyes each time she wonders what kinda person i am. Being a rosicrusian changed my life and it's still changing it. I have balance clarity and perspective. I have health and vitality. I love all men as brothers regardless of race or creed. Within the amorc everything is @ my disposal. Spiritual material emotional or intellectual resources. I just fear for my girlfriend, i pray she sees the light. I need advice on how to tell her.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 4:21pm On May 15, 2012
@Chinedu I have the same experience. I haven't even joined the order and I wanted the opinion of my girlfriend. Though she isn't a strong christian, the idea was scaring to her. She is considering dumping the relationship (I guess she has because things aint normal again), however she advised that I go ahead to join, this is because she doesn't want to be blamed in the future. As at now, we are separated but we still communicate. But I do know that a woman would see past religion if she considers that the love and character of her man are adequate for her. That is the main reason I am not happy with my girl-friend. I wish I could help with some piece of advice. However, I would suggest you tell her.

How are you finding them Order? I am still awaiting my membership package. I'm so excited, a bit nervous and scared.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by ChineduNlem(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2012
All rosicrusicans are persons of goodwill regardless of appearance. I joined the order just this yearand i know this is the single most important decision i've ever made. It's life changing. You'll find out.

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 9:31pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks Chinedu. I noticed that Fraters are very reserved in sharing their experience or thoughts. Makes me wonder why
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by ChineduNlem(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2012
The reason is this. Everybody has their individual path. You have to tread yours alone it's your path not anybody else's. I won't interfere with yours so i won't ask. I can't even give answers except conjecture and this is dangerous for i might pass my prejudice and ignorance to you. Your experience is yours alone mine is mine.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2012
Now heres the deal ur no dif frm a satanist. kiss
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 17, 2012
Now heres the deal ur no dif frm a satanist. kiss
i read ur post n i feel ur calm sprituality lik ur calm
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 1:45pm On May 17, 2012
@Chinedu thanks for the explanation.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by snthesis(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2012
omosexy1: Thanks Chinedu. I noticed that Fraters are very reserved in sharing their experience or thoughts. Makes me wonder why
hmmm!!!

Chinedu Nlem: The reason is this. Everybody has their individual path. You have to tread yours alone it's your path not anybody else's. I won't interfere with yours so i won't ask. I can't even give answers except conjecture and this is dangerous for i might pass my prejudice and ignorance to you. Your experience is yours alone mine is mine.

omosexy1: @Chinedu thanks for the explanation.
smh,i wonder y some peeps cant discern- d dude just gave u a disclaimer in black and white "Everybody has their individual path. You have to tread yours alone it's your path not anybody else's" and yet u fail to understand, na wa o- biko make i helep u translate =it means ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2012
snthesis:

hmmm!!!

smh,i wonder y some peeps cant discern- d dude just gave u a disclaimer in black and white "Everybody has their individual path. You have to tread yours alone it's your path not anybody else's" and yet u fail to understand, na wa o- biko make i helep u translate =it means ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Anything a man does is at his own peril...a man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 11:04am On May 18, 2012
@lekkie very funny. @snthesis I guess u dont understand
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by ChineduNlem(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2012
omosexy1: @Chinedu thanks for the explanation.
there was a time when formal education was viewed as bad. My grandmother didn't go to school because her father in ignorance and superstition would rather have her in the farm.
A certain man was put to death because he declared the earth was round contrary to the popular belief the earth was flat. Pls brother don't let anyone put you in the prison of his ignorance and half truths. For truth is universal resilient &adamant . Jesus said seek and you shall find. And that you shall know the truth and it shall ultimately set you free. Today you are free to choose, that is your God given human right!
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by ChineduNlem(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2012
Chinedu Nlem: The reason is this. Everybody has their individual path. You have to tread yours alone it's your path not anybody else's. I won't interfere with yours so i won't ask. I can't even give answers except conjecture and this is dangerous for i might pass my prejudice and ignorance to you. Your experience is yours alone mine is mine.
we mystics so believe in evolution every man must realise what is best for him and pursue it along that path, mankind will evolve to produce better species, technology evolves everyday this is a law of nature. My personal evolution differs from yours that's why i am unique and you are too. I cannot be you neither can you be me. Even if we're twins we cannot walk the same path. Be yourself and let me be myself. Anyone who wants to force you to his own point of view is no different from boko haram. I encourage you to petition for membership. this is not a disclaimer. Einstein. Newton. Thomas jefferson, ben franklin. Awolowo, Azikiwe. Bola Ige etc have good before us they have made the most of the teachings. I intend to do same.

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 3:31pm On May 18, 2012
well put

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies / If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.