Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) (23315 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Ndipe(m): 3:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Its doctrine runs contrary to the doctrine of Christianity. Beware.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by simplex2: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
uprooted

cool
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Babacele: 1:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Ndipe:
Its doctrine runs contrary to the doctrine of Christianity. Beware.
which Christianity? the popular fashion type or the one we copied from Christ Jesus an eminent Rosicrucian? Those who worship God do in truth and in spirit.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Sheridale(f): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 6 Monograph 1
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

Warnings about replacing the medical approach to dealing with diseases were sounded as the class master explained that the decision on whether to employ orthodox or unorthodox medicine in dealing with diseases rests on a person. And if one wishes to continue to learn as well as apply the teachings in the next monographs, it should be known that they have come to compliment the available treatments and not to entirely replace them. It was also stated that not all illnesses might respond positively to these laws, so the techniques are based on a few of these illnesses.

This monograph began with a brief recap of the lessons learnt from the previous Temple Degree i.e. Degree 5. The degree was all about prominent Greek philosophers of the past who in one way or the other had contributed to Rosicrucianism’s current status.
The current monograph under critical review shone great light on the subject of healing; especially on what it entails in the Rosicrucian context. But the class master thought in necessary that we recite the all-famous quote of renowned Greek healer and philosopher. The same quote is said to be the oath of service every medical practitioner takes before taking a practical step into treating and healing patients. The analysis of the words from the oath i.e. the Hippocratic Oath reveals a pledge to adhere to ethical requirements of the medical profession and a promise of selfless service to the profession above personal gains. The Oath is said to be a roadmap to guide Rosicrucian followers into the application of the laws on healing that are taught in the sixth temple degree.

The class master then begins the monograph emphasizing that the goal of the lesson was not to make one a healer, but to highlight the principles that will help them achieve good health. He also gave a caveat of caution to Rosicrucian members not to monetize the knowledge of healing being taught in the monograph. Notable points made included the fact that scientific medicine is of the belief that diseases originate from the physical body, whereas in the real sense, according to the monograph, some physical discomforts emanate from the psychic body. This perspective of the Rosicrucian Order AMORC i.e. that the reason sickness does not source from the physical body alone, is the duality of our being; is noted to now be bought into by a few physicians.

On the topic of health and illness, it was taught that there are two key areas that help us get ahead in terms of good health - the prevention of illnesses and maintenance of health. That is to say when illness is prevented and health is maintained, ailments will have no place in the physical body. However, the monograph’s class master warns against erroneous beliefs such as that the laws of health taught by the Rosicrucian are miraculous and work for all pathological conditions. Rather, the laws thought were just to realign the minds of members towards the position to be at, whether physically, mentally or otherwise, to ensure that health is maintained and diseases are prevented by averting negative vibrations of ill-health. This point right here is enough proof that nullifies the false statement made by Pierre S. Freeman regarding the Rosicrucian healing techniques.

Warnings about replacing the medical approach to dealing with diseases were sounded as the class master explained that the decision on whether to employ orthodox or unorthodox medicine in dealing with diseases rests on a person. And if one wishes to continue to learn as well as apply the teachings in the next monographs, it should be known that they have come to compliment the available treatments and not to entirely replace them. It was also stated that not all illnesses might respond positively to these laws, so the techniques are based on a few of these illnesses.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Daniel185: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
can i still access the number for enquiries
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by fman(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2022
Since I became part of R&C Order I have discovered, suprisingly, that most if not all of what is practise in conventional churches are thought wit deeper logical explanations! Though it suld be carefully noted that the Order is absolutly non-sectarian, any religious person is wellcome, male or female. If u want to be a member of R&C, u must necesarily believe in a Deity! What u call the Deity is absolutly ur cup of tea, it culd be Allah, God, Budah, Bra-Ma, Olorun, Chineke, Ubangiji, etc. In AMORC, people ar always asked to pray to the 'God of their heart' i.e, God as u think of it!
Among the most important methods used by AMORC to achieve their aims include meditation, visualisation, concentration and contemplation.
Meditation I culd say is a very deep prayerful condition( forget about all those physical excersises done in churches, it is no prayer at all, infact, the muslims, in my opinion, are closer to praying than christians!).

I have read many books authored by R&C Order authors. Like mental alchemy and mental poisoning. I wish to become a member
Cos I seek inner peace.
How do I go about it?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by triplechoice(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Solozzo:
Good philosophy but most of the teachings of AMORC lack concrete evidence eg reincarnation, aura, life after death, soul, astral travel etc. it's a lifetime of superstition, self criticism, deprivation, secrecy and magical thinking for its members. Be careful if you thinking of membership. Not for those with a family history of mental illness especially.

How do you know this ?

Please. tell us so we learn from your experience
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by triplechoice(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
omosexy1:
I noticed that the number of Rosicrucians is increasing daily. Though this is encouraging, I am yet to see and feel significant impact towards the betterment of Nigeria. It is on records that great scientists, physicists, astronomers, politicians, inventors e.t.c were either Rosicrucians or stumble upon Rosicrucians teachings or enlightenment. I wonder why Rosicrucians in Nigeria decide to be dormant, inactive or less concerned about the development of this country. I am of the opinion that for a society to progress, it would need great and enlightened men to take the driver's seat. This thought of mine makes me skeptical. Is it that the teachings of the Rosicrucian can not be implemented in this country? I sincerely do need answers

I think it's because the teachings are like snake oil.
They are largely ineffective
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2023
triplechoice:

I think it's because the teachings are like snake oil.
They are largely ineffective
I totally agree with you on these... They are defrauding their members with lies and sugarcoated horseshit...
its why they keep everything secret to draw in more preys to be eaten...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies / If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.