Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People (21431 Views)

Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y / Machina: I’m Still APC Yobe North Candidate, I Did Not Step Down / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Duplik8t77(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92633112:
These wise words remind us of the Golden words from our darling Daddy.

The KING and the PRESIDENT : TWO GREAT MEN!
you mean the plagiarised words of your darling criminal daddy?

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by clarocuzioo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hhmm
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
As for me, am against oshiomole and his candidate but in support of obaseki
Shhhhhhh.They'd soon attack you here

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Confirmedzombie: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
God bless the oba. Tinubu will not be happy hearing this.

Edo No be Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Daviestunech(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
G
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
why thank buhari for endorsing ize yamu then, so biased lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Eboski(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Buddy0:
Obaseki is still a goner..
Oba knows it...
Obaseki knows it...
Ipob miscreants also knows it...

Are you from Edo state?
please keep your voters card and use it that day of election, or allow edolites to talk about September 19th, forget ringing the masses are for Obaseki, those that will vote for Obaseki are not on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Eriokanmi: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
I sensed fear.......

If his candidate lose nko? Sanusi's dethronement would've been a child's play..
He can't lose, calm down

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by nairavsdollars(f): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
best monarch in Nigeria unlike Lagos oab who is card carrying APC member

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
I sensed fear.......

Lol. Shut the f*ck up. You don't have to say anything. Fear who actually? The Obas of Benin have never been known to support a particular candidate over another. Why should he fear? Does the oba of Benin look like your Obas that your governors appoint like political aides?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by oluwaseyi0: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kohovif328:
Okay ooo

This is a scammer and a thief

Cc lalaticlala
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Mexyz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
I sensed fear.......

Can any governor in Edo State really try the Sanusi's treatment on the Oba of Benin?

Hmmm... I doubt o

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Eriokanmi: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92633117:
THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!

Edolites, Be Wise........

Protect the future of your unborn kinds and also their unborn kids.

They will pray for you in the future.

Vote wisely for a man or woman that will better your life we beg of you.

We outsiders can only look from afar and comment,
We can't vote!
Edolites,
Your future is in your thumbs!

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Oba ghato kpere ..........

This palace fine abeg.....
thank you. We will vote wisely.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Trainee223: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
This election tie gele and wrapper..... Let the best candidate win.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by pretydiva(f): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baawaa:
The king have spoken, Edo decides August 19,
We are waiting for the outcome, remember 4years means a lot,so decide right

it's September 19

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Eriokanmi: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Buddy0:
Obaseki is still a goner..
Oba knows it...
Obaseki knows it...
Ipob miscreants also knows it...

Hahahahahahahahaha!.

We will shock you guys

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by AroleOduduwa2: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zombies claimed the Oba thanked Buhari for supporting the efcc customer. In all honesty this is how a royal father should conduct themselves. This is why I have so much respect for the new Akarigbo and the Alake.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by CapitalBank: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
I sensed fear.......

Lmaooo... You fools who stay in your oshogbo hut will not stop amazing me...

Like dethrone Oba of Benin cos he chose a candidate?

Firstly, unlike your 95% vs 5% father, the Oba of Benin is enlightened enough to know that as a father, there shouldn't be a favourite child but then again, in BENIN kingdom, you don't sell kingship but inherited.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Sholaco: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol. Ok o oba
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Cti28(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92633112:
These wise words remind us of the Golden words from our Darling Daddy,
Daddy like no other
A man after God's heart.
Daddy of all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Walahi! sense is far from you

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Cti28(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
post=92633117:
THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!

Edolites, Be Wise........

Protect the future of your unborn kinds and also their unborn kids.

They will pray for you in the future.

Vote wisely for a man or woman that will better your life we beg of you.

We outsiders can only look from afar and comment,
We can't vote!
Edolites,
Your future is in your thumbs!

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Oba ghato kpere ..........

This palace fine abeg.....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Sholaco: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
CapitalBank:

Lmaooo... You fools who stay in your oshogbo hut will not stop amazing me...

Like dethrone Oba of Benin cos he chose a candidate?

Firstly, unlike your 95% vs 5% father, the Oba of Benin is enlightened enough to know that as a father, there shouldn't be a favourite child but then again, in BENIN kingdom, you don't sell kingship but inherited.
you can still respond to his comments/opinion without insulting his person. Be mature and raise about hate undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by donmik: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
I tire for this Edo thing self. Is it the richest state in Nigeria that those crooks are dying and killing so much for.

I hope the royal father is sincere to his word.

Then, the state can have a good move
Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by foreshore(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
thank you. We will vote wisely.
You are welcome.
All the very best to you and all Edolites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by zeusdgrt(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
I sensed fear.......

Oga our king is born not made so cannot be dethroned grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
I sensed fear.......

Oboi, this kingdom is a different one. I don't know how they did it but if Kano was to be Edo then trust me when I tell u that someone else other than obaseki would be the chief security officer of the state by now. When it comes to Monarchy, these guys r on a different sphere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by zeusdgrt(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92633112:
These wise words remind us of the Golden words from our Darling Daddy,
Daddy like no other
A man after God's heart.
Daddy of all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Ur daddy not our grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga our king is born not made so cannot be dethroned grin grin
Oba Ator Kpee

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja / Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.