Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why White People Aged Faster Than Black - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White People Aged Faster Than Black (704 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by TkhGuy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Most of you who are reading this must be so curious cos you might have plans of marrying a white Lady or man but this age thing becomes a barrier to your aspiration.

Based on my personal opinion and critical analysis, some claimed that having abundant of
"melanin" in our body makes us age slower but I quite don't fully agree to that perception thats contrary to my analogical scopes,

Some thoughtless ones say it's because white folks are more beautiful thats why they aged faster, but thats the most awkward answer ever

While some have little or no clue

There are black people that aged faster like white people that have no trace of white people in their genre & have not lived in overseas,

Until you pair two black people from two astronomical geographical locations together you will agree with me that even Black's ages faster than others, also black women age faster than black men who constantly do hard jobs, and below are factors that fast pedals ones age.

1. One conditions that makes one age faster is what he or she eats, take a very good look at kids that their parents are financially ground breaking, they live here, but don't eat the same recipes like you. Take a look at chicken pourtry & local, try allowing the broiler to feed from picks, it will loose weight,
2. Second is the hard activities they engaged in, such as touch task that require man power, heavy jobs like building construction, faming, mechanics etc, western folks uses machine to save their strength, but black don't,
The western folks and rich kids have these second reasons similar, their energy is unused without workforce that will constantly burn the fat, sugar & salt in their system, it will add up to decreasing their stamina and catalyse their age. Workout can't change it
3. Third is atmospheric conditions, the weather, the less the sunshine, the more the fat you will have in your system, precisely if you hardly walk a long dialstance, which means no sweat or stress.

I am currently younger than my two siblings that i gap one with a year, and the order with 3 yrs, and those above stated are the difference between us as reason,

In summary, hardwork is different from gym, you might think it's same stress but hardworking is more intense and fat burning, also the more hardwork you engage, the healthier and stronger you will become. When I mean hardwork, I don't mean brain work, office work or pressing your phone, cooking or gossiping. But those jobs that makes you sweat that once you let it go, you will be feeling sleeper, due to how exhausted you are.

No matter how you look at it, you are what you eat,
take Nigerian girls for instance, they & rich dad kids are a typical example of broilers, sun don't tast their skin, no sweat, what did most of them eat? junk food, and how do they look? Lazy, junkie, watery and age faster, cos they hate hardwork or stress not to mention exercise except sexexcise,

but Nigerian men & boys are like local chicken cos if they are not in the farm they are at the site or workshops either ways under the heat sun
. If you want to be strong, you must engage into energy exhausful job, sex excluded

This are my personal analogy.. And what ever you might think, will constantly revolve around this analysis.........
So stay away from junky food and save your life

2 Likes

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Powerful article packed with wisdom. The people that are wise will hearken and comply.

Some fellow will come here now and call it trashy quackery. Watch out, don't give them the satisfaction by answering them.

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by TheKingOfCrumb: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
What if we never age beyond our middle 20s cry

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Kalatium(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thats irrelevant. They can even live longer than us
Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Vyzz: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
4) They are white and we are black
Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31am On Aug 10, 2020
bro, even whites in Africa, working next to a black man (in the same industry) will age faster.

i believe the fact that we put body lotion on our faces everyday, since we were born, has a part to play in it.

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 10, 2020
when u say hardwork is better than gym i dont get what u mean?
do u mean someone that does lebuke work(bricklayer) or someone that does carpentering and dig wells and pushes wheel barrow for a living?
is that what u mean?
if its such u mean then u should know gyming like pushing weights or any body resistance exercise is almost as similar as pushing wheel barrow cos they both resistance exercise.And as for the western world if u the type in naija who dont like physical activity if u happen to go to a place like america or england u will put on excess weight and become like a whale cos junk food is very cheap dere and u will probably be just be eating it anyhow cos its so tasty.Ony of my uncle who traveled to England during the mid 90s when i saw his pictures i couldnt recorgnise him again cheesy.My uncle who used to be slim when in UNIBEN was now ten times his size.Even my dad was screaming at him to lose weight.It was that serious.It wasnt his fault though....To get our normal type of african food over there is very difficult and if u able to get it it will be expensive.As for weda whites age faster than blacks i dont think its a racial thing.Its more to do with the type of food you eat,your activity lifestyle,your weight(when u are obese u look older) and what have you.If u the type who is physically active,have a balanced diet,dont allow yourself to be psychologically stressed then u will look good or even younger for your age. in naija i have seen ladies at age 25 looking like their 50 and i have seen guys at age 30 looking like 60 with sunken eyes and sunken cheeks and looking practically unhealthy.And i have seen such dudes sometimes when they are preveldged to travel overseas and with exercise and good food their appearance changes for the better.There was one nigerian athlete i saw his video on instagram sometime ago that one english statement and guys where laughing at him cos he didnt pronounce the word that well.One university in the US offered him a scholarship and some months after when i saw his picture he posted omo the guy appearance just changed.Bros that was looking like a 60 yr old suffering pensioner who had been denied his pension for so long was looking fresh cheesy.All his sunken cheeks and sunken eyes had filled out..his sparsely bald head had more hair and the hair was more darker and his skin was more smoother..dude dat looked so rough in the past was now looking as fresh and goodlooking as chris brown cheesy.Thats what exercise and a good diet can do to ur appearance.It makes u fresher and even more handsome.

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
bro, even whites in Africa, working next to a black man (in the same industry) will age faster.

i believe the fact that we put body lotion on our faces everyday, since we were born, has a part to play in it.
there are things that tend to age ppl faster
too much junk food can age u quicker cos of the components in junk food and also the hard drugs and drinks that many youths especially in naija consume that is also a culprit.Tramadol,sapele water,ogogoro,ciga,excess alcohol..these things can age a person faster cheesy.why do u think asians tend to age better compared to other races.

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 10, 2020
As usual

Facts from a beer parlor scientist and doctor
Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07am On Aug 10, 2020
lefulefu:

there are things that tend to age ppl faster
too much junk food can age u quicker cos of the components in junk food and also the hard drugs and drinks that many youths especially in naija consume that is also a culprit.Tramadol,sapele water,ogogoro,ciga,excess alcohol..these things can age a person faster cheesy.why do u think asians tend to age better compared to other races.

but African american eat just as much junk food, take as much drugs/drinks as the whites in the US, and they still dont age as fast.
remember, whites like to go and lie down in the sun to bake like roast chicken and be brown, which i believe damage their skin.

Asians are in a different league altogether. they ALL look younger, regardless of how much junk food, drug or drink they take.... and whether they are in the west/Africa or Asia. while Asians in Asia live longer than anyone else on earth... must be something in their diet or its in their genes, just like it is in ours.

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but African american eat just as much junk food, take as much drugs/drinks as the whites in the US, and they still dont age as fast.
remember, whites like to go and lie down in the sun to bake like roast chicken and be brown, which i believe damage their skin.

Asians are in a different league altogether. they ALL look younger, regardless of how much junk food, drug or drink they take.... and whether they are in the west/Africa or Asia. while Asians in Asia live longer than anyone else on earth... must be something in their diet or its in their genes, just like it is in ours.
.there is this programme i used to watch on geographical channel called Drug Inc.Its a show showing the way of life of drug addicts across america.some of black american junkies i see on the show tend to look much older than their biological age wen they tell u and as for junk food have u not seen some overweight african american teens and when they tell u that they are teens u would say woow and i was thinking she was in her mid 20s or early 30s cheesy cheesy.When a person is too morbidly obese he or she looks much older than his or her age
Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

. while Asians in Asia live longer than anyone else on earth... must be something in their diet or its in their genes, just like it is in ours.
for asians i think it has to do with their diet and all those their herb tea and remember they hardly get fat.u would see a 75 yr old asian woman still kicking her legs and doing martial arts but in the west that same 75 yr old lady would already be using walking stick.By the way did u not hear one incident that happened in Ogun state grin?
A nigerian labourer working in one chinese factory got into an arguement with one of the chinese supervisor over pay and the labourer was about manhandling the chinese supervisor but got stopped in his tracks by a karate kick to his neck and he collapsed.mind u this labourer is in his 20s as said by the newspaper i read it from and the chinese supervisor is in his 60s.that should tell u how strong and fit the asians are cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21am On Aug 10, 2020
lefulefu:
.there is this programme i used to watch on geographical channel called Drug Inc.Its a show showing the way of life of drug addicts across america.some of black american junkies i see on the show tend to look much older than their biological age wen they tell u and as for junk food have u not seen some overweight african american teens and when they tell u that they are teens u would say woow and i was thinking she was in her mid 20s or early 30s cheesy cheesy.When a person is too morbidly obese he or she looks much older than his or her age

yeah bro, if a person is on crack/meth/heroine etc, they will lose considerable weight, but weed/cocaine/ecstacy etc doesnt have such effect on people.
look at how this 38yrs old junkie woman looked like at the end:

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26am On Aug 10, 2020
lefulefu:
for asians i think it has to do with their diet and all those their herb tea and remember they hardly get fat.u would see a 75 yr old asian woman still kicking her legs and doing martial arts but in the west that same 75 yr old lady would already be using walking stick.By the way did u not hear one incident that happened in Ogun state grin?
A nigerian labourer working in one chinese factory got into an arguement with one of the chinese supervisor over pay and the labourer was about manhandling the chinese supervisor but got stopped in his tracks by a karate kick to his neck and he collapsed.mind u this labourer is in his 20s as said by the newspaper i read it from and the chinese supervisor is in his 60s.that should tell u how strong and fit the asians are cheesy.

BWAAAAAAH! lol, dont mess with them Chinese. you see them everywhere in China, old people training in the street/parks doing tai chi etc in their old age....you never see that shiit anywhere else in the world.

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAH! lol, dont mess with them Chinese. you see them everywhere in China, old people training in the street/parks doing tai chi etc in their old age....you never see that shiit anywhere else in the world.
dats what i call keeping fit cheesy.In naija ppl of that same age their children go force them to stay inside house 24/7..except if the parent is stubborn and insist on going to the farm.
Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yeah bro, if a person is on crack/meth/heroine etc, they will lose considerable weight, but weed/cocaine/ecstacy etc doesnt have such effect on people.
look at how this 38yrs old junkie woman looked like at the end:
this one is obviously meth shocked
the most deadliest of all hard drugs
hmm its not easy being a marlian
Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2020
lefulefu:
dats what i call keeping fit cheesy.In naija ppl of that same age their children go force them to stay inside house 24/7..except if the parent is stubborn and insist on going to the farm.

exactly, coupled with healthy food. sadly, African food is too greasy and will have a healthy man grow a pot belly within 6 months of eating just African food... and we all know how majority dont go to the gym either. in Nigeria it is more surprising to see a 30yr old man WITHOUT a pot belly than with one.

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by IamPlato(m): 2:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Whites Dont Age Faster, I Wonder Where You Get All This Kind Analysis From.

Things That Age People Fast, smoking, drugs, poverty.

Junk Food Doesnt Age People, i Know people Whe Eats Lots Of Junk But Still Looking Fresh.

There Is No Such Thing As Whites Age Faster, that Was How some People Came Up With The Analysis That Black People are Stronger Than White People. You People Should Came Down, what You Dont Know You Dont know

1 Like

Re: Why White People Aged Faster Than Black by mumumugu(m): 3:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Less sex causes more age

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Arouse A Man / I Am Looking For A Missing Lady Pls / Son And Mother Sexing, How Did They Enjoyed It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.