Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Experience Guy I Need Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience Guy I Need Here (728 Views)

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Guy I Need Here by olajonzin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
I work in a begins shop as cashier and manager...so their was this girl that always come charge her phone..she is in her early twenties..so we got talking and all that..after some I didn't see her come around in ma place anymore..one day she just show up...I was happy to see her..so I asked her were had she been all this while...she told me she hard been busy all that...to make the story short..I asked for her number ...and ...I tell her I miss her ...while ..she tell me ....really ..if I miss her..so.after ...I got her number ...I didn't call her for like days...one day I just got a call from her that she going for an interview ...if I can lend her 1000 naira for transport...DAT she call someone to give her ...but...the person says he can only give her money in next two days...DAT y she call me if I can help her ...I lend her the money...she came around today ...to return the money...did you think ...I should collect the money from her...though...I like the girl so much
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by Olude193: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wetin person no go see

5 Likes

Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by dingbang(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Olude193:
Wetin person no go see
cheesy
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by olajonzin(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Olude193:
Wetin person no go see
wetin your eyes no go see....your eyes must see am
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
You "lend" her the money right?

It was not "dash"

Collect your 1k back, that doesn't make you a tightfisted dude.

Don't let your infatuation make you go bankrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by DaddyRochie1642: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Oga this your English is Shocking

2 Likes

Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hehehehe this is funny. These nairaland boys
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by olajonzin(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga this your English is Shocking
sorry ...bro..I am not that good..I just need your advice on this

1 Like

Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
OP leave the money
If she's a youruba girl She'll know the meaning
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by olajonzin(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
OP leave the money If she's a youruba girl She'll know the meaning
...yea...I got it
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by samincredible44(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
op u need urgent medical check up.u lent someone money and u are asking whether u should collect ur money back,no don't collect it infact dash her ur life savings.for ur mind na u be emoney abi
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by usj(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hmm. Op I have a bigger dilemma! I just got back from work. I don't know, should I bath before eating or eat before bathing?

If you want to gift her the money without a thing attached then do it, but if you want to do that to make her think you're a nice guy then you are digging abig pit for your self.

Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by olajonzin(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
usj:
Hmm. Op I have a bigger dilemma! I just got back from work. I don't know, should I bath before eating or eat before bathing?

If you want to gift her the money without a thing attached then do it, but if you want to do that to make her think you're a nice guy then you are digging abig pit for your self.
nice advice...I like that advice
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by boomssey(f): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Olude193:
Wetin person no go see
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by hollarunji08(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bro, collect ur money and ask her out
You still have plenty things to do for her
But if u think dashing her the money will make u a nice dude, u are just giving her chance to dupe u more
Remember, "lent" is different from "give" and "give" me this things is different from "lent" me this things
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by laosy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
You're a mumu man, collect back your money. Na borrow she borrow.
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Collect your money, buy her fanta
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by SavageBoy: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
I think the first thing you need to do is go back and read more on the proper usage of punctuation marks most especially ellipses
Re: Experience Guy I Need Here by olajonzin(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
SavageBoy:
I think the first thing you need to do is go back and read more on the proper usage of punctuation marks most especially ellipses
big grammer

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Would Likely Win Today! / "Don’t Wish Me Bad Abeg, Pity My Mama." - Peruzzi / Ppl Are Removing The Filters- The Silhouette Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.