Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex (1527 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Stop Texting Her. Girls Don't Fuçk Guys That They Text. / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Stephen2324(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
My girlfriend told me she was over her Ex when we met. But then I found out she's been secretly texting that her Ex for months.

what should I do?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by taylor88(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Lightangel65: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stephen2324:
My girlfriend told me she was over her Ex when we met. But then I found out she's been secretly texting that her Ex for months.

what should I do?

Lol dont believe that piece of shit my cousin told her bf the same thing and she has been literally dating her ex and her boyfriend together

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Beblessedbaba: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stephen2324:

what should I do?
Entanglement loading just maintain with her and keep safe in the open relationship till you find a more stable and smart girl.

Safe !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by CallMeAthena(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Climax07(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Which kain country be this, relationship wahala everywhere, celebacy fit make sense o

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Okafor Law cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by yomi007k(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
You should apologise to her. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
bro, get your own side chick and secretly text her.

everything will be equal.

there is nothing as sweet and interesting as equal game after all she got more to lose than you.

trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by jidamsel43(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Do you want her to kill him?

She is just your girlfriend not your wife. You will also soon become her ex because She can't marry you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
And u asking what to do.. I think some girls are using charm on guys oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
You no get ex to text?

Instead of me to born ozwor make I jeje born Buhari abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by internationalman(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Like I always say I pity anyone who will date my ex

I always leave my mark in their heart that can't be filled by any niggar.

Though we May be officially broken up, but I still get to decide if the fûcking is over or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Zayttoven: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
I can hear my ex calling
Dunno why my ex calling
Why the Bleep my ex calling?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by arthorjnr(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is exactly where the red pill is needed.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Trizyd(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dude, why are you allowing your heart rate spike over a "girlfriend"? Why? It's not worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by personal59: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
you are asking what to do habi

very simple, go and beg her for forgiveness....... bourda dolo.,.

what kind of man do we have in this our generation oooo

ah I trust our grandfather and fathers..... what a generation of great and strong men especially in this kind of situation....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by 1beat(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
You are very lucky
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
She can't get over him especially if he was the one that did the dumping.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Bola146(f): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tell her to greet your rival wella, oponu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Scientists(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stephen2324:

what should I do?

Okafor law is speaking on your Girlfriend head. Be a man for once in your miserable life and Dick the ex out of her head. Ladies hardly forgets a good dicking
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by duduade: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
This indoor generation that don't understand the meaning of LOYALTY

Berra move on
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
I've been in in your shoes before. Be firm and clear when you tell her to stop this nonsense.

If you allow it continue, your name will be Sorry. If she won't stop please break up
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by Dreamliner787(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stephen2324:

what should I do?
It's very simple bro.
Take her out on an exotic date, buy her anything she asks for, catch as much fun as you can with so much love and passion, treat her like a queen, just make sure she never stops giving you that beautiful smile even for a second. When you get home the very day, strike up a very deep intimacy moment with her. In between, with a low tone voice, tell her you love her very much and you want her to trust in you only. I bet you after that day, your relationship will never be the same.

You can thank me later wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Stephen2324:

what should I do?

so they cant be in contact any longer, because she is now dating you?! thats pretty insecure, if you ask me!

Dreamliner787:
tell her you love her very much and you want her to trust in you only.

another insecure man spotted... as if it is wrong for your woman to trust anyone else than you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex by tunize(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

It's very simple bro.
Take her out on an exotic date, buy her anything she asks for, catch as much fun as you can with so much love and passion, treat her like a queen, just make sure she never stops giving you that beautiful smile even for a second. When you get home the very day, strike up a very deep intimacy moment with her. In between, with a low tone voice, tell her you love her very much and you want her to trust in you only. I bet you after that day, your relationship will never be the same.

You can thank me later wink wink
It can only happen in movies, if woman don go she don go i'd rather all this ur write up should be cool for a romantic break up.

(1) (Reply)

Does A Non Virgin Girl Deserve Full Bride Price? / Why Does She Give Me Attitude When We Are With My Friends / What Do You Think Of A Man Washing His Wife's Undies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.