Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation (981 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo / I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by obembet(f): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
I understand that it's natural to feel a little weird about whenever you find out that your ex is still sending messages to her ex, the fact that she talks to her ex isn't automatically a bad thing, they can still be useful to each other.

This ideal situation of your girlfriend is still talking to her ex; you need to understand that they are basically close friends who have no romantic feelings whatsoever.

And beside, break up with ex doesn't mean that they should become an enemy, God can use your wife ex to bless u or vice versa.

But let me put it to you?

You catch your partner texting thier ex. Will you end it there or what for an explanation

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by MufasaLion: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
I gotta go add all these exes in a group chat and do reunion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by dawnomike(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
I understand that it's natural to feel a little weird about whenever you find out that your ex is still sending messages to her ex, the fact that she talks to her ex isn't automatically a bad thing, they can still be useful to each other.

This ideal situation of your girlfriend is still talking to her ex; you need to understand that they are basically close friends who have no romantic feelings whatsoever.

And beside, break up with ex doesn't mean that they should become an enemy, God can use your wife ex to bless u or vice versa.

But let me put it to you?

You catch your partner texting thier ex. Will you end it there or what for an explanation
That's nothing absurd about it... Well, except if they are exchanging sultry texts .
I still communicate with my Ex... #Exnotenemy
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by Olunmercy56(f): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
There is nothing bad in it IF it's not for flings
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by Kingosytex(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Okafor's law comes to mind.

It depends on the motive and frequency of the texts. Like the Op rightly pointed out, being exs shouldn't make people who were hitherto in a relationship enemies.

The fact is that every relationship cannot lead to marriage: if every relationship led to marriage, you know how many wives I go get like this? undecided

The truth is that texting and communicating with exs should be in moderation. Feelings can easily be rekindled especially for people who didn't break up on a sad note.

1 Like

Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by stixxy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Since okafors law is inevitable. Proper investigation must go on
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by chatinent: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
She'll be dating herself until the wedding day when I'll announce it to her five minutes to the exchange of marital vows.
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by obembet(f): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
She'll be dating herself until the wedding day when I'll announce it to her five minutes to the exchange of marital vows.

But u stil communicating with your ex that are now someone's wife and fiance now

Lalasticlala
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by internationalman(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
Lalasticlala

You are currently shot of Ronaldo News to post as he's currently not scoring that much at the moment, so you resort to posting on romance section by asking stupid questions..

Stop creating pea-brained topics and calling on the moderators to push it to front page like you know them personally..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by Slynation(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
internationalman:

You are currently shot of Ronaldo News to post as he's currently not scoring that much at the moment, so you resort to posting on romance section by asking stupid questions..

Stop creating pea-brained topics and calling on the moderators to push it to front page like you know them personally..
Lol...now, this hurts grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 21, 2022
It depends sha undecided...
Just because they're texting doesn't mean anything bad, it's what they're texting about that should be the issue undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by helinues: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Wait, so after break up. An Ex should be seen as a big threat or what?

I can't really remember how many times my then ex helped me to book emergency flights when she was still working for an airline company.

Life goes on after breaking up.
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by helinues: 5:19am On Feb 21, 2022
1828eight:
[s][/s]

Don't you have parents abi why do you like to disrespect other people's parents daily on NL

Respect yourself and your parents
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by mespusinglez(m): 5:20am On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
MAH NIGGA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by obembet(f): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2022
dawnomike:
That's nothing absurd about it... Well, except if they are exchanging sultry texts .

Can you allow your wife to communicate with her ex? Expecially the guy that make her a woman?
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by obembet(f): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2022
dawnomike:

Can you allow your wife to communicate with her ex? Expecially the guy that make her a woman?

Seun

Dominique
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by chatinent: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2022
obembet:

But u stil communicating with your ex that are now someone's wife and fiance now

Lalasticlala

No, I am not. I cut those bridges long ago. I hate to bring any distrust to my current partner.
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by obembet(f): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lalasticlala let go to fp
Re: You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation by obembet(f): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps Off Inside Train After Doing This / She's Determined To Kill Me / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.