Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

This Girl Wan Kill Me �� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Wan Kill Me �� (5551 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Save My Life Masturbation Wan Kill Me / "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) / Hookup In Lekki. Agro Wan Kill Me Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have a lady that stay in my compound and I have strong feeling for her , she's quite beautiful and cool so one afternoon I walk up to her and collected her number and I call her following week when I get to work ,I normally goto work and come back every weekend, she picked the call and i explain how I feel about her and she's didn't say anything and she cut the call .. I didn't bother anymore to call so when I get back home from work ,I call her and asked why she cut the call on me may be she's angry with me and she's said No thats she not angry I told her about about my feeling again and she's quickly excuse me that she was sent an errand and said we talk on phone , I call her same evening on phone but she was telling me that is gonna be hard and I quickly said if it's not possible she should let me know and she replied is not possible ..so since then I just dey my own , I bored her but she dey give me some kind attention , if I need something she go want help me with it ... sometime I dey charge my phone shake and na she dey trying to check it for me until my phone ... I dey confuse may be I should still dey disturb her about dating me or leave her alone please help me .. insult is allow ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Lightangel65: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Leave her alone

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by vybzkartel: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Run for your life, she be mermaid

11 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by biggy00000(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
The way you type this thing en; hope say no b so you follow the babe word?

If na so; na y she day curve you.

Try improve on your communication and every go soft.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Vyzz: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Proves nothing
Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by chinchonglee(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Guy!!! What bullshit did u write here

U go school at all
Or u ve jst started smoking arizona?

15 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
mumu because she de help you charge phone u wan go back to ur vomits...

Spit

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by hollarunji08(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
So where is the gun or knife she want to use to. Kill u now according to ur headings

Well, lemme dash u my advice anyway

Bro, continue disturbing the bae, its not possible doesn't mean it can't be possible and only a fool define impossibility as impossibility

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by MajesticKris: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
COME AGAIN angry grin

quote author=hollarunji08 post=92642594]So where is the gun or knife she want to use to. Kill u now according to ur headings

Bro, continue disturbing the bae, its not possible doesn't mean it can't be possible and only a fool define impossibility as impossibility[/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Zayttoven: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stop interpreting signals, because she helped you doesn't mean she's interested.

I'm pretty sure this is your first time at this.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by flyinnizam(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
SeunDobo:
I have a lady that stay in my compound and I have strong feeling for her , she's quite beautiful and cool so one afternoon I walk up to her and collected her number and I call her following week when I get to work ,I normally goto work and come back every weekend, she picked the call and i explain how I feel about her and she's didn't say anything and she cut the call .. I didn't bother anymore to call so when I get back home from work ,I call her and asked why she cut the call on me may be she's angry with me and she's said No thats she not angry I told her about about my feeling again and she's quickly excuse me that she was sent an errand and said we talk on phone , I call her same evening on phone but she was telling me that is gonna be hard and I quickly said if it's not possible she should let me know and she replied is not possible ..so since then I just dey my own , I bored her but she dey give me some kind attention , if I need something she go want help me with it ... sometime I dey charge my phone shake and na she dey trying to check it for me until my phone ... I dey confuse may be I should still dey disturb her about dating me or leave her alone please help me .. insult is allow ��
fuckingly let her be

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by FreeSpirited: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why is it that young guys of this generation has no iota of sense. ....They can even ask how to insert a diick in a pvssy

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Rhaspody(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
She's seeing someone. She just doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend with you. She's keeping you close Incase her boyfriend bleeps up. You can still be friends with her. But don't mention the feelings again. She will use her self to give you when she's done with the other guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by lincsnuel: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chibukings111:
Spit

I don't understand the rationale behind these people who come online to insult other people who are vulnerable enough to share their problems online. They only need your advice, if you have none, just read and waka...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
flyinnizam:
fuckingly let her be
I thought as much too

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
vybzkartel:
Run for your life, she be mermaid

thank you for the Advice bro! the girl just dey blow my mind

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
biggy00000:
The way you type this thing en; hope say no b so you follow the babe word?

If na so; na y she day curve you.

Try improve on your communication and every go soft.

thank you professor wole soyinka

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
chinchonglee:
Guy!!! What bullshit did u write here

U go school at all
Or u ve jst started smoking arizona?

thank you I no go school

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chibukings111:

Spit

thank you I grab

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
hollarunji08:
So where is the gun or knife she want to use to. Kill u now according to ur headings

Bro, continue disturbing the bae, its not possible doesn't mean it can't be possible and only a fool define impossibility as impossibility

I don't think disturbing her is gonna be best option

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2020
flyinnizam:
fuckingly let her be
thank you boss , I would do that

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Rhaspody:
She's seeing someone. She just doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend with you. She's keeping you close Incase her boyfriend bleeps up. You can still be friends with her. But don't mention the feelings again. She will use her self to give you when she's done with the other guy

you are right I believe you God bless you bro
Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by SeunDobo(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2020
lincsnuel:

I don't understand the rationale behind these people who come online to insult other people who are vulnerable enough to share their problems online. They only need your advice, if you have none, just read and waka...

thank you bro ...Dem be fool ni
Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by frozen70(f): 4:15am On Aug 10, 2020
SeunDobo:

Be friendly with her and give her time
Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by femi4: 6:11am On Aug 10, 2020
SeunDobo:
Date her but don't ask her out.
She wants you to date her without asking her out

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Powerfly(f): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2020
I'm surprised they haven't called you a simp yet. Or it's like you're an alpha male?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Jack005(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:
I'm surprised they haven't called you a simp yet. Or it's like you're an alpha male?
You go almost everywhere on romance section typing this same shit.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Powerfly(f): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Jack005:
You go almost everywhere on romance section typing this same shit.

Yes i do. Any problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Jack005(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

Yes i do. Any problem?
You accuse Alpha males of bashing women, yet you keep calling for their attention.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Powerfly(f): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Jack005:
You accuse Alpha males of bashing women, yet you keep calling for their attention.

i'm only calling for their attention where it's needed nah. Abi i dey call their attention for my house.?
Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2020
lincsnuel:

I insulted him for been dumb and I also advised him......Mr Judger, where is your advise for him then

1 Like

Re: This Girl Wan Kill Me �� by paulolee(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2020
leave her alone and give her time for now, if possible look for others girls around wey go de find u come ous..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Sets ‘bikini’ On Fire With Are Banging Body(photos) / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.