Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

"You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) (3859 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by chase4(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2022
After 3 hrs of a customer and his friend having sex with her, A commercial sex worker(Olosho or Ashawo) refuses to continue, accuses customer of wanting to "kill her" with sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBCvrH5lvQM

1 Like

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by kakaaa77: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin grinyou call yourself a sex worker' now you see sex work has finished,,,

4 Likes

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by chase4(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2022
kakaaa77:
grin grin grin grinyou call yourself a sex worker' now you see sex work has finished,,,

grin grin grin She agreed when the guy said she wasn't trained well, she said she will go to recover and retrain herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by LordIsaac(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
I'm shocked!
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by Dmacqh(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kinda funny .
It’s business . Its pay as you cum, p/c.

If he cum in 2secs , you collect your money. If he cum in 2 days you still collect your money.

Or does she refund those that pay and cum in 2 secs ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by AmazingELixir: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everything in this country is in vawulence overdrive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by sauceEEP(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Staged

4 Likes

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I don laugh taya ooooooo

Hoelosho wey dey run from sex, after collecting 25k?
What's three hours na? We use that as appetizer na!!! Main course na from 6 hours plus jare ..

Lumi Lumi...Ekun!!! wink grin

No be me o she go try that nonsense with o.. I go finish my race o.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to fuq without a satisfactory nut! Balls dey pain die.

He is right! She is bad at her job. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by 40fy: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022

★★Fück the government!!!

★★Why the fück was she complainin'?? It is what she does!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by ukaface(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Useless man
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by luminouz(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
ukaface:
Useless man

Really? After paying her 25k

grin grin
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by franchasofficia: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahahaha 3 hours ke shocked cheesy
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by ukaface(f): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
luminouz:

Really? After paying her 25k

grin grin
he is still a useless man
Paying 25k for sex... imagine the whole energy he is exerting ontop of poosea.

God forbid I meet useless man like him
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
ukaface:
he is still a useless man
Paying 25k for sex... imagine the whole energy he is exerting ontop of poosea.

God forbid I meet useless man like him

I agree grin grin
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by juniorstar(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
This was staged to get views.
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by CivilianJTF(m): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2022
My sister know her job... If my sister chooses to be a professional olosho she go position well grin

Crazemen full this our country grin
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by Jacobx007: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nonsense
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by meobizy(f): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2022
After sex na fight sure pass. Some men love humiliation after ejaculation.
Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Satirical and shameful. See what humanity has become.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Connived With Her Boyfriend To ‘kill Her Husband’s Manhood / k / Why Do Black Females Always Play Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.