Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Marrying Her Now Questionable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Her Now Questionable (933 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Her Now Questionable by Icedplane: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Greetings, It's been a while.
Recently met a lady and having my mind fix on marrying her not more than this year, no time anymore. She claims she loves me but am not convinced because she sometimes uses disrespectful words on me like : 'this boy self', 'where is your sense', 'its not my duty to wash your clothes'. I have warned her against using such words as I never even bother to impose my house choirs on her. Even before meeting her I normally take my clothes for laundry and I don't cook, I eat out and my room is always clean cos I give the keys to my neighbor who's my friend to relax whenever he feels like, he's the landlord's brother. Every month I give her money for food and her personal stuff though she earns hers as well.
Am cool with her hard-working and neatness but she undermines me even though am the one providing for us.
Am just thinking what if am not capable that means she'll do worst right?
Though she's a little older but am not looking at that, I just want to settle down this year.
Thanks
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Though she's a little older but am not looking at that, I just want to settle down this year

A likely cause...

don't rush pray about it and listen to God

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iamgrey5 your attention is needed here o grin
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Bennysam: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Run before it's too late, a woman that love you can't use those word , I'm telling you

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Though she's a little older but am not looking at that, I just want to settle down this year

A likely cause...

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Iamgrey5(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Palema007:
Iamgrey5 your attention is needed here o grin
This matter is heavy for me to Judge cheesy
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by adajoe555: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmmmmm

She talks to you that way because she is older than you na...

what I my even saying self.
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This matter is heavy for me to Judge cheesy

Lol help op out now, in anyway you can. grin
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

A likely cause...

You be correct gee.. abeg manage this

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by XXXXTENTACION: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bennysam:
Run before it's too late, a woman that love you can't use those word , I'm telling you
Bad advice undecided

women can play jokes at times and its left for you to either take it serious or take it as what it is. cry

marriage and tolerance is like 5 and 6 undecided

if can't learn to tolerate people then you are not yet ready for marriage.

Nobody is perfect cool everybody has flaws and errors you just have to pick what suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Icedplane: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

A likely cause...

Thanks
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Ningen(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
You wouldn't know what disrespect is even if it slaps you in the face. You're exaggerating and seeing what is not there. This is a case of you having a fragile ego but if you believe otherwise then you both need to sit down and talk about it.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Iamgrey5(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Palema007:
Lol help op out now, in anyway you can. grin
I don't think the gf sees op as her equal or perhaps she not ready to be submissive

I can't really judge because op didn't give enough info.
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Icedplane: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bennysam:

And she's not far from crying. I remembered she offended one time and I threatened to break up, come see cry that day. I even pity her that day
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ningen:
You wouldn't know what disrespect is even if it slaps you in the face. You're exaggerating and seeing what is not there. This is a case of you having a fragile ego but if you believe otherwise then you both need to sit down and talk about it.
Exactly. Op, you need to calm down. Don't be in a haste to get married.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
you want to carry a load bigger than you,go on but be prepared for the outcome.You better wake up,don't come and add your own to the increased number of divorce rate.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Darius990BC: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tell her u don't like those jokes. If she no gree comot body. I wonder why nice men of nowadays like getting trampled on by some desperately unworthy women just because their brains are being clouded by emotions. Be logical for once and see how unwell she mean for you
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Icedplane: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Bad advice undecided

women can play jokes at times and its left for you to either take it serious or take it as what it is. cry

marriage and tolerance is like 5 and 6 undecided

if can't learn to tolerate people then you are not yet ready for marriage.

Nobody is perfect cool everybody has flaws and errors you just have to pick what suits you.

True. I can actually tell she loves me.
Like today I have not spoken to her since morning cos she offended me but she still dished my food, we ate together no talking but she still calls the usual 'honey', heat water for my bath and tea. But I didn't talk since morning. She's sleeping soundly beside me right now
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Omo me self go marry one day
And zini can condole the attitude of this bitches wtf am I gonna do
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Icedplane: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
you want to carry a load bigger than you,go on but be prepared for the outcome.You better wake up,don't come and add your own to the increased number of divorce rate.

I don't pray for divorce but if need be I'll go for it. Can't die before my time.
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Icedplane: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Darius990BC:
Tell her u don't like those jokes. If she no gree comot body. I wonder why nice men of nowadays like getting trampled on by some desperately unworthy women just because their brains are being clouded by emotions. Be logical for once and see how unwell she mean for you

Actually she wants the Best for me. From the way she carry herself anytime we're walking to things she buys for the house though it's my money not like she's spending hers. But I can tell she mean well
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Prof0fficial: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
loyal girl wants you to tie the knot first before she react°°
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by BarrElChapo(m): 1:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Me: There is fire on the Mountain

OP: Run Run Run Run cheesy
Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I don't think the gf sees op as her equal or perhaps she not ready to be submissive

I can't really judge because op didn't give enough info.
Op should let her go. She sees him like a younger brother..grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying Her Now Questionable by Iamgrey5(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
Op should let her go. She sees him like a younger brother..grin
Most likely

She sees Op as immature.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home CCTV Caught This Woman Sexing With Her Husband Brother Without Them Knowing / Mention A Romançelander That Deserves This For Breakfast ! / These Are The Ten Girls With The Most Finest Faces: Number 5 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.