Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier (42369 Views)

BadRadio Finds Love At Last: / Lady Shares Emotional Encounter With Soldier In Lagos / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Whothecapfits: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Madooo
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Soldier thief man's daughter
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by nautybride: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Love in covid

2 Likes

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by AfonjaConehead: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Her father should continue to pray cos there's every possibility that her head might be mined any time

grin

LZAA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by kadiri3(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
All na stage
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Nooel1: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:
Hmm. There's more to this..
Probably she comes from a family where both parents have toxic traits, or she just has a behavioural problem.

Last time I quoted that nobody can understand a woman and even women don't understand themselves.

From your comment it also showed you too don't understand yourself.

Spits....
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Maxymilliano(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
We found love in the strangest places
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by NtiObaEneke(f): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Young and dumb
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by ylaa(f): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Some Fathers are nice, my papa eh! I fit try am in the face place. Soldier sef for know say him jam wetin pass am. I wish them well. Love is sweet when u r with the right person.

cry
dre11:
Love at isolation centre: Discharged patient ignores father, goes home with soldier

SOURCE
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by FlordFlorez(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chai, corona love..

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by badaru911: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Banana dey hungry the girl.... Since all this time she dey for isolation, she can't cope without eating banana every day.... So this na the best opportunity to eat banana very well...
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by chukwuibuipob: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
sad Omo ti o mo iya re loju oo,osi yio ta Omo na pa sad.
.Iwo no Dada ogbekun alaigboran omo.omo to Baba gboju le,Omo ti it's fehinti........... sad
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by RTSC: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Soldiers wants his return on investment.

I hope he marries her because I pity the condition of her body after the soldier is done with her.
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Nooel1: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
maybe she is a sexaholic and i hear that is a soldier's area of specialization

Don't feign ignorance. All women are sexaholic including you. That's their nature and there's nothing wrong about it
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by thundafire: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Soldier prick dn do wonders
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by LZAA: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Her father should continue to pray cos there's every possibility that her head might be mined any time

grin

LZAA
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Torture2020: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
shocked
[s]
BlackfireX:
Ghana people sef grin
[/s]
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
How did you let her get to that point...

Also, telling the world your child is wayward says a lot about the kind of relationship you have with her and your parenting style.

I feel sorry for her.

Do parenting right and everything will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Farki: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
They have done their own big brother, time for the eviction party.
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Investnow2017: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:
We found love in the strangest places
And often such turn out to be true love

1 Like

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by tsauri1: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Can the Soldier be arrested for abducting her as action was done against the consent of her father, the pastor?
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by fujirice: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aliii:
Pastor children too dey get problem,them too dey spoil and misbehave
Na you dey spoil and misbehave!!!! angry angry

I don’t like what the Soldier did.
Even if you want to marry the girl, you shouldn’t encourage her disrespecting or disregarding her father.

He wouldn’t want that to be done to him, would he?
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Speechless....grin
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Lordsonn: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
She is from a problematic, dysfunctional home.

Take a look at this:
1) she did not tell the father that she was admitted to isolation centre
2) There's no mention of mother in the whole scenario

3) She ignored the father in the presence of soldier and followed him
4) Sh prefer living somewhere else than her father's house

May God help us that are from broken and quarrelsome homes

4 Likes

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Tannhauser(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by olisaEze(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmm...touch & follow, the new and improved sambisa edition. If u know u know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by SirTenu: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Don't worry daddy she will soon comeback to u because the guy is about to be transfer to sanbisa forest or maiduguri and u know what is take when they go there. ;DDon't worry daddy she will soon comeback to u because the guy is about to be transfer to sanbisa forest or maiduguri and u know what is take when they go there.
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Donmorph1991(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlackfireX:
Ghana people sef grin
so, to read this small write up be your problem and must comment again, you be mumu
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
dre11:
Love at isolation centre: Discharged patient ignores father, goes home with soldier

SOURCE

They should be left alone now, non of them is a minor

The most important thing is for them to be happy with themselves

1 Like

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
thorpido:
Wetin we go call this now?

LOVE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.